剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
《地球百子》前情回顾
Previously on "The 100"...
山谷归我们
The valley is ours.
只要你们待在这里 我们间就相安无事
As long as you stay here, we won't have a problem.
水培农场已经几乎不产粮了
The hydrofarm is barely feeding us now,
如果这是地球上最后一个宜居的山谷
so if this is the last living valley on earth,
那它应该是我们的
then it should be ours.
迪约扎也这么想
Diyoza thinks the same thing.
所以我们要开战
And so we fight.
我的天啊 他们在养它们
Oh, my god, they're breeding them.
今天你要表现得糟一点
You're gonna suck today.
不能让别人认为你可以做好司令
No one can think that you'd make a good commander.
麦迪 我需要你
Madi, I could really use a second.
你会帮助我们吗
What do you say?
我有问题要问迪约扎上校
I have a question for colonel diyoza.
你们要怎样才肯和我们共享山谷
What would it take for you to share the valley?
只要你们无条件投降 没有条件
Short of an unconditional surrender, nothing.
奥克塔维亚绝不会投降
Octavia will never surrender.
所以我们要除掉她
That's why we're gonna take her out.
我不在乎你要如何做到 克拉克
I don't care how you make it happen, Clarke.
有必要的话 就杀了奥克塔维亚
Kill Octavia if you have to.
把她绑好交给我 我会替你杀了她
Bring her to me in chains, and I'll do it for you,
或者让她自己投降
or she can surrender herself,
但你们的红女王应该不是这种人
but your red queen doesn't seem like the type.
这就不需要你考虑了
Let us worry about that.
那我们说定了
We have an understanding, then.
-说定了 -很好
- We do. - Good.
搞定之后告诉我
Call me back when it's done,
我们再商讨你们的迁移事宜
and we can work out the details of your crossing.
通话结束
Over and out.
-不行 -贝拉米
- No way. - Bellamy...
我们不能杀我的妹妹 克拉克
We are not killing my sister, Clarke.
我不在乎她有多疯狂
I don't care how crazy she is.
开启循环程序 车已经充好电了
Run the loop. The rover's charged.
我们去接我们的朋友
We're getting our friends.
那很冒险 我们计划好了 你同意了
That was reckless. We had a plan. You agreed.
那是在奥克塔维亚让麦迪当她的助手之前
That was before Octavia made Madi her second.
她的军队一旦发现天空之眼被关掉
That army marches to war
他们就会发起进攻
as soon as they find out the eye is down.
我不能让这一幕发生
I can't let that happen.
那我们不告诉他们
So we don't tell anyone.
我们一走 他们就会知道了
They'll know as soon as we drive away.
谁会在意 我们带上麦迪就走
Oh, who cares? We grab Madi, and we go.
贝拉米 麦迪就在奥克塔维亚身边
Bellamy, she's by her side.
-她是我的妹妹 克拉克 -我知道
- She's my sister, Clarke. - I know.
告诉我还能怎么办
Tell me what else to do.
-我们要阻止战争 -如何阻止
- We stop the war. - How?
-通过藻类 -蒙蒂
- Algae. - Monty.
库珀已经同意让我说明它的作用
Cooper already gave me permission to show what it can do.
她会在晚饭之前来见我
She's meeting me before the afternoon meal
我就可以带她去
so I can take her to the--
-够了 -还给我
- That's enough. - Hey, give it back.
蒙蒂 贝拉米是对的
Monty, Bellamy's right.
库珀比奥克塔维亚还糟糕
Cooper's worse than Octavia.
无意冒犯
No offense.
而且 第一批产物让墨菲昏迷了近一周
Besides, the first batch put Murphy in a coma for almost a week.
在它们可食用之前...
By the time it's ready to eat--
那是第一批培养物
The first culture,
我们这次不会吃它们
and we're not gonna eat it this time.
我们要把它们用来喂养植物
We're gonna feed it to the plants.
如果我能让农场重新变得可生产
If I can make the farm viable again,
那我们就还有机会
then we'll still have a chance.
间谍完成她的任务了吗
The spy did her job?
我们刚想给你通报
Uh, we were just about to send for you.
我说过艾寇可以做到
Told you echo would get it done.
敌人现在还能看到我们吗
Can the enemy still see us?
暂时还可以看到 这是技术问题 但...
For now, yes. It's technical, but--
他要执行一个循环程序
He has to run a loop
来伪造我们的军队行径
to mask our troop movements.
时间一到 我们就要清理掉表面的人
When the time comes, we need to clear the surface
以免被人发现
to reduce the risk of anyone noticing
同样的人反复地在向同样的方向移♥动♥
the same people moving in the same direction again and again.
干得好 蒙蒂
Well done, Monty.
把虫子搬上车
Load the worms into the rover
调动军队
and mobilize the army.
即将开战
War is here.
《地球百子》
第五季 第八集
他交给您了 上校
He's all yours, colonel.
谢谢你 罗伯特
Thank you, Robert.
你要去哪里吗 凯恩
Going somewhere, Kane?
我需要得到你的允许吗
Do I need permission for that?
-是的 -好
- Yes. - Ok.
我要去西南边
I was going to the southwest quadrant
自我沉淀一下
to map out a settlement.
深呼吸 罗伯特 没事的
Just breathe, Robert. It's ok.
它反反复复 我没事的
Comes and goes. I'll be fine.
你肯定会没事的
Damn right you will.
新来的医生在找治疗的方法
New doc's working on a cure.
为什么不给他吃点药
Why not give him something for the pain?
现在你去休息一下吧
Meanwhile, why don't you get off your feet?
你看起来很糟糕
You look like hell.
谢谢你 上校
Thank you, colonel.
这是你的杀人名单吗
List of the people you killed?
那需要一本更大的本子
For that, I need a bigger notebook.
为什么让我来这里 上校
Why am I here, colonel?
我在电台接到了一个很有趣的连线
I got an interesting call on the radio--
是艾比的女儿
Abby's daughter.
克拉克打来了 为什么
Clarke radioed? Why?
我觉得她可能要杀掉你的红女王
I think she may try and kill your red queen.
她会被杀掉的
She'll get killed.
也许吧 但我告诉她一旦完成
Maybe, but I told her once it's done
统一部落投降了...
and wonkru surrenders...
我们就共享这个山谷
we'll share this valley.
检测 第两百次检测
Testing, testing for the 200th time.
我是约翰·墨菲
This is John Murphy.
是约翰·墨菲
That's John Murphy.
-让我和他说 -等着吧
- Let me talk to him. - Just wait.
测试中 测试中
Testing, testing.
这里是约翰·墨菲 找迪约扎上校
This is John Murphy looking for Colonel Diyoza.
你听得到吗
Do you read me?
应该说你更擅长把东西搞坏
Well, it's safe to say you're better
而不是修好
at blowing things up than fixing them.
这里是迪约扎上校
This is Colonel Diyoza.
你想要什么
What do you want?
记住你要坚定 直接 不屈不挠
Be strong, direct, unrelenting.
麦克科瑞在我们手上
We have Mccreary.
你想看到他活着的话
You ever want to see him alive again,
就把雷文·雷耶斯交给我们
you give us Raven Reyes.
你认识他 你觉得他会坚持到底吗
You know him. Will he follow through?
应该会
Probably.
上校 如果你不做这笔交易的话
Colonel, if you don't make the trade,
-麦克科瑞的人... -会成为我的人
- Mccreary's people... - Become my people.
上次用我的人当人♥质♥的时候
You should have learned the last time
你就该明白了
you held my people hostage
我是不和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥商量的
that I don't negotiate with terrorists.
这话你说出来真搞笑
That's funny coming from you.
最后通牒 我们的人♥质♥ 换你们的
Last chance, our hostage for yours.
愿上帝保佑他的灵魂
May god have mercy on his soul.
两个无线电♥话♥解决了两个问题
Two radio calls, two problems solved.
接下来还有什么呢
What are the odds?
本来可以更好的
That could've gone better.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表