剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
This is it.
我在 我在...
I got you. I got--
我歇一会就行
Let me just have a minute.
下一步怎么做
What's next?
太多了
That's too much.
不再削减配给了
No more rationing.
我们吃一份就好 艾瑞克
We'll just share one, Eric.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们的人基本上都赞同
Most of our people are ok with this.
我找不到愿意反抗的人
I can't get anyone to fight back.
那是因为他们害怕
That's because they're scared.
杰克逊 别做傻事
Jackson, don't do anything stupid.
纳特在外面 我不能...
Nate's out there. I can't just--
走了
Let's go.
不 等等
No. Wait, wait.
我需要药 药在我包里
I need my pills. They're in my bag.
下一次吧
Next time.
想象一下
Imagine that,
想救他爱的人
wanting to save the person he loves.
你当时让我别无选择 马库斯
You took away my choice, Marcus.
我是不会因为救你的命而道歉的 艾比
I'm not gonna apologize for saving your life, Abby.
我做的是正确的决定
I made the right call.
你是个医生
You're a doctor.
我即使不爱你 也会做相同的决定
I would've made the same decision, even if I didn't love you.
是吗 那你在方舟上为什么同意流放我
Really? Then why were you willing to float me on the Ark?
你还活着吗
Hey, are you still with me?
我只需要连接最后的线
All I need to do is connect the final wires.
那就来做吧 快
Then do it. Let's go.
不要
No.
我知道你从来没有
I know you've never
认为自己是我们的一员
felt like you were a part of our people,
这一点我不怪你
and I don't fault you for that.
你在方舟上一定生存很艰难
Living on the Ark must have been so hard for you,
我深表遗憾 奥克塔维亚
so I'm truly sorry about that, Octavia.
我们非要现在说这个吗
Do we need to talk about this right now?
是的
Yes...
因为无论你是否喜欢 我们就是你的同伴
Because, like it or not, we are your people.
你赢得选举的时候 也救了我们
When you won the conclave, you saved us, too.
你想要我做什么 亚哈
What the hell do you want from me, Jaha?
连上那些该死的线
Connect the damn wires.
我说了 不要
I said no.
一旦我们打开那扇门
Once we open that door,
外面集结的地表人就会蜂拥而入
the grounders gathered on the outside will pour in
杀掉里面所有的人
and kill everyone on the inside,
无论是否有罪 连孩子也不会放过
guilty and innocent alike, even the children.
我不能让这种事发生
I can't let that happen.
我不会
I won't.
那我们都会死
Then we all die.
去门那里
Go to the door.
让地表人退下
Make the grounders stand down,
等我听到你说
and when I have your word
只有有罪之人会受到惩罚
that only the guilty will be punished,
我就会连上这条线
I'll send the surge.
他们不听我的
They won't listen to me.
那就让他们听
Make them listen.
你不需要成为司令才能发号♥施令
You don't have to be a commander to command.
我不是领袖 亚哈
I am not a leader, Jaha.
我是战士
I'm a fighter, warrior.
战士需要战争和敌人
And a warrior needs a war, an enemy.
是的
Yeah.
在方舟上 我们视死亡为敌人
On the Ark, we made death the enemy.
我们就是这样活下来的
That's how we survived,
任何加快我们走向死亡的人
and anyone who did anything to push us
都会被消灭
closer to death was eliminated.
你恨我 因为我流放了你的母亲
You hate me because I floated your mother,
但她触犯法律的时候
but when she broke the law,
她推我们向死亡更近一步
she pushed us closer to death,
所以她让自己变成了敌人
so she made herself the enemy.
所以现在...
So now...
你知道领袖的代价了
You know what it takes to lead.
好 我会做到的
All right. I'll do it.
在我搞定之前 你可别死啊
Just try not to die before it's done.
我无法容忍♥失去你
I couldn't bear to lose you.
我才刚让你回到我身边
I'd just gotten you back.
就算世界末日就在眼前
The world was ending before our very eyes,
我想我可以挺过任何艰险磨难
and I thought I could weather any storm
只要你在我身边
as long as you were by my side...
但当时你不在 对吧
But you weren't by my side, were you...
因为你决定
Because you decided that you didn't
自己不值得被救赎
deserve what we had, you didn't--
你不值得活下来
You didn't deserve to survive.
我不值得
I didn't.
你有没有想过
How could you ever think
你要我怎么亲手把你送出门外
that I would be able to carry you outside
然后关上大门
and shut the door?
艾比 对不起 我没有那么坚不可摧
Abby, I'm sorry, but I'm not that strong.
就算重来一千次 我的决定也不会变
I would do the same thing a thousand times.
你有没有后悔过
Did you ever regret
开门救我这件事
opening the door to save me?
没有
No.
坐下 杰克逊医生
Have a seat, Dr. Jackson.
我们这里有需要的一切
We have everything we need--
食物 水 补给 音乐
food, water, supplies, music.
你能弹再响一点吗
Would you play a little louder, please?
血债必须...
血偿
她来了
She's here.
那里
There.
门开了吗 可以了吗
Is it open? Is it done?
还没有
Not yet.
有些事我需要先做
There's something I need to do.
我可以开门
I can open the door.
那就开啊 天戮者 这样我们就可以
Then do it, skairipa, so we can rid ourselves
一劳永逸消灭你的这些背信弃义的同伴了
of your honorless people once and for all.
你说得对
You're right.
他们是我的同伴
They are my people,
但你们也是 你们都是
but so are you, all of you.
我们会为统一部落拿回农场
We will take back the farm for wonkru,
包括那扇门另一边的
and that includes the innocent people
无辜的人
on the other side of that door.
不 她要自己完成
No. She needs to do this herself.
你们是统一部落的人
You are wonkru,
否则就是统一部落的敌人
or you are the enemy of wonkru.
选吧
Choose.
为了亚哈
For Jaha.
你们是统一部落的人
You are wonkru,
否则就是统一部落的敌人
or you are the enemy of wonkru.
选吧
Choose.
你们是统一部落的人
You are wonkru,
否则就是统一部落的敌人
or you are the enemy of wonkru.
选吧
Choose.
你们是统一部落的人
You are wonkru,
否则就是统一部落的敌人
or you are the enemy of wonkru.
选吧
Choose.
你们是统一部落的人
You are wonkru,
否则就是统一部落的敌人
or you are the enemy of wonkru.
选吧
Choose.
结束了
It's over.
开门
Open the door.
只抓罪人
我要活口
走 走
Let's move! Let's go!
库珀 怎么了 出什么事了
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表