剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
我觉得这点我们很相似
I guess we have that in common.
我看也是
I guess we do.
我们走吧
Let's go.
运囚船
起飞倒计时一分钟
One minute to liftoff.
起飞前
系统检查
雷文 你不用这样做的
Raven, you don't have to do this.
动手
Hit him again.
别伤害他
Leave him alone!
我们马上就能起飞了 好吗
We're ready for takeoff, all right?
够了
That's enough.
库巴 我们正向你那里进发
Kuba, we're heading your way.
看完热闹 然后回家
Watch the fireworks, then come home.
带我们起飞
Take us up.
我们哪也不去
We're not going anywhere.
雷文 关掉引擎
Raven, cut the engines.
收到 时机正好
Copy that. About time.
你要做什么
What are you gonna do?
对一个孕妇开枪吗
Shoot a pregnant woman?
不 如果我那么做 你的孩子也许还能活
No. If I did that, your baby might live.
我不会让我的孩子死 你会吗
I won't let my child die. Will you?
我没看到任何导弹 谢谢你 克拉克
I don't see any missiles. Thank you, Clarke.
现在轮到我们了
Now it's our turn.
不等麦克科瑞的后援了
So much for Mccreary's backup.
所有人 开火
All positions, open fire.
瞄准引擎
Aim for the engine.
车一停下 就发射加农炮
When the car stops, pull out the cannons!
他们赢不了的
They can't win.
我们拭目以待
We'll see about that.
开火
Fire!
谁能解释下为什么我不能用这把加特林机♥枪♥
Someone explain to me why I'm not shooting this gatling gun.
这是麦迪的计划 我们要引出加农炮
This is Madi's plan. We have to draw out the cannons.
给他们一个大靶子吗 真是个好计划
By giving them a big target? Yeah, that's a great plan.
要有点信心
Ye of little faith.
你刚说什么
You were saying?
发生什么了 我们离得还不够近
What's wrong? We're not close enough.
-为什么停下 -他们击中了引擎 该死
- Why are we stopping? - They got the engine. Damn it!
约翰 离挡风玻璃远点
John, get away from the windshield!
十秒钟 充能完毕
Ten seconds, full charge.
准备出击 重袭 快走 当英雄了
Ready to strike. Big gun. Go! Now! Be heroes.
我瞄准不了
Don't have a shot.
我可以
I do.
必中
我需要再近一点
I need to get closer.
去吧 我会掩护你的
Get closer. I'll cover you.
约翰 你会中枪的
John, you'll get hit!
我以为你说了你不在乎
I thought you said you didn't care.
约翰
John!
我就在后面
I'll be right behind you.
如果你射偏了 我就立刻补上
If you miss, I'll never let you live it down.
我不会射偏的
I won't miss.
墨菲 停火
Murphy, cease fire!
还没看到加农炮
Still no cannon.
现在我们怎么办
What do we do now?
现在我们要赢
Now we win.
成功了
It worked.
带我们回家
Take us home.
出发
他们过来了 人太多了
Here they come. There's too many.
撤退 撤退 回村子里去
Retreat. Retreat! Go back to the village.
结束了
It's over.
让你的人放下武器 我也放下我的
Tell your men to lower their weapons and I'll lower mine.
头儿 我们要怎么办
Boss, what do we do here?
如果她乱动 就开枪打她
If she moves, shoot her.
迪约扎 他到底在做什么
Diyoza, what the hell is he doing?
达摩克利斯之剑
氢代甲基锂组件
麦克科瑞
Mccreary...
发射密♥码♥
麦克科瑞 不要
Mccreary, no.
发射密♥码♥
克拉克 你得阻止他
Clarke, you have to stop him.
他会害死我们所有人的
He'll kill us all.
输入发射密♥码♥以发射负载
发射密♥码♥
开枪打他 快
Shoot him! Right now!
麦克科瑞 你不能这么疯
Mccreary, you can't be this crazy.
-肖 -这本是我们回到绕地轨道后的计划
- Shaw? - It was our plan for when we got back to earth orbit.
将氢代甲基锂武器化 使得我们能降落地面
Weaponize the hythylodium to leverage our way to the ground.
发射密♥码♥
那会毁了山谷的
It'll destroy the valley.
好吧 我放下武器了
Ok, ok. My weapon's down.
如果我不能拥有这个山谷
If I can't have this valley...
别人也不行
No one can.
负载脱离
Cargo away.
将在十四分钟后触地
u202d14 minutes to impact.
我们怎么办
What will we do?
你真的疯了
You really are insane.
这只是我的自卫本能 怎么是疯了呢
What is insane about self-preservation?
这样才能救我们的孩子
It's how we save our child.
怎样都行吧 我们怎么阻止它
Whatever. How do we stop it?
十三分钟
u202d13 minutes to impact.
我们不阻止
We don't.
我们在飞船上
We're on a ship.
把我们带上太空 我们就能活下来了
Take us up to space, and we survive.
就是这么简单
It's as simple as that.
没有星球的话 能活多久呢
For how long without a planet?
能活多久就多久
For as long as we have to.
按他说的做 肖
Do what he says, Shaw.
起飞
Fly the ship.
什么 不
What? What? No.
我的朋友 我们的朋友 麦迪
My friends. Our friends. Madi!
你想不想活下来
Do you want to live or not?
起飞 不然雷文就惨了
Fly the damn ship or Raven gets fried.
照做 肖 你有三秒
Do it, Shaw. You got 3 seconds.
三 二 一
3...2...1.
十二分钟
u202d12 minutes to impact.
你永远都见不到你女儿了
You'll never know your daughter.
听到了吗
Hear that?
那是什么
What the hell is that?
听着像是从四面八方过来的
Sounds like it's coming from all sides.
听着像有一百个人
Sounds like 100.
放下武器
Weapons down!
立刻放下你们的武器
Put your weapons down now.
放下武器
Put your weapons down.
杀了他们
停下 别开火
Halt! Hold your fire.
他们投降 结束了
They surrendered. It's over.
他们在那个峡谷里杀了我们几百个人
They killed hundreds of our people in that gorge.
这一定不是火种让你这么做的
This can't be what the flame is telling you to do.
我不需要火种来告诉我
I don't need the flame to tell me what to do
该对这些侵略我家园的罪犯做什么
With a bunch of criminals who invaded my home.
我们也经历过同样的事 麦迪
We've been here before, Madi.
我们曾是罪犯 地球百子
We were the criminals. The 100.
我们降落到了其他人的家园
We landed in someone else's home,
我们发起了战争
and we went to war.
你可以因为他们是敌人而处决他们
You can execute them because they're the enemy
或者你也可以打破这个循环
or you can break the cycle.
你可以做得比他们好
You can be better than them.
比我们好
You can be better than us.
选择权在你 赫达
The choice is yours, Heda.
那是什么
What is that?
撤退信♥号♥♥
The evac signal.
这说明情况并不安全
It means conditions are unsafe.
我们应该撤退
We're supposed to bug out.
所有人 听好了
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表