剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
他把受害者的手脚留下当作纪念品
He kept his victims' hands and feet as mementos.
除此之外 他是个不错的家伙
Other than that, he's a nice guy.
这是怎么回事 文森
What's this about, Vinson?
你戴着颈铐看起来不错 肖
Collar looks good on you, Shaw.
而你今天要换个地方待着了
Yours has been tagged to another facility for the day.
现在 跟我走
Now walk with me.
我会没事的
I'll be ok.
-很好 -兄弟
- Good. - Hey, man.
艾比
Abby.
谢谢你 文森
Thank you, Vinson.
我已经来这里好几天了
I've been here for days.
你没有戴颈铐
You're not collared.
我看到了凯恩 为什么没有看到过你
I saw Kane. Why haven't I seen you?
对不起
I'm sorry.
艾寇说你因为奥克塔维亚叛逃了
Echo said you defected because of Octavia.
他们有告诉你为什么要你来这里吗
Did they tell you why you are here?
没有
No.
矿工们病了
The miners are sick.
我知道 是氢代甲基锂导致的
I know. The hythylodium.
我觉得我能治愈他们
Listen. I think I can cure them.
我需要你把这里的电力
I need you to be able to take the power from this
转移到这里来
and make it come out of this.
不 如果他们快死了 就让他们死吧
No. If they're dying, let them.
雷文 我是个医生 我不能这么做
Raven, I'm a doctor. I cannot do that.
请你告诉我这有没有可能实现
Now please just tell me if it's even at all possible.
当然 是有可能的 但我不会这么做
Sure. It's possible, but I'm not doing it.
雷文 拜托了
Raven, please.
我需要这个
I need this to work.
艾比 你有什么没告诉我吗
Abby, what aren't you telling me?
是迪约扎威胁要伤害你吗
Did Diyoza threaten to hurt you?
我不喜欢这样
I don't like it,
但我会想想办法
but I'll see what I can do.
我承认 我很惊讶
I admit it. I'm impressed.
你妈妈一定会为之骄傲 蒙蒂
Your mother would be proud, Monty.
我跟你说过
I told you.
这是液氮的功劳
It's the nitrogen,
它们一天之内就能长出来
and that took less than a day.
一周之后 整个农场将会
In a week, the entire farm could be--
你不能吃它
You don't want to do that.
第一代的植物
The first culture,
即使是这样的老品种 也是不安全的
even from an old strain like this, isn't safe.
这是给那些植物的
I mean, it is for the plants,
在方舟上时 它让我的一个朋友陷入昏迷
but on the ring, it put one of my friends in a coma.
我记住了
I'll keep that in mind.
蒙蒂 事实上
Monty, here's the truth.
我们几小时之后就要离开了
We leave in a few hours.
在那之后 我不想再看到这个地方
After that, I don't ever want to see this place again.
如果你想接管这里
If you want to take it over,
就拿去吧
be my guest.
不好意思...
If you'll excuse me...
你们可以不用离开
You don't have to leave.
关键是 没人会死
Look. That's the point. No one else has to die.
你们为了生存的所作所为已经是过去了
You did things to survive. That's in the past.
我们可以拥有蛋白质 生物燃料和啤酒
We can have protein and biofuel and beer.
是 它口感是不太好
Yeah. It tastes like crap,
但你都醉了 谁还在乎呢
but who cares if it gets you drunk?
有人在那吗
Is someone there?
贝拉米
Bellamy!
蒙蒂 过来
Monty, come on.
我们要你打开加工室
We need you to open the processing room.
你们到底在做什么
What the hell are you doing?
等会跟你解释
Explain later.
那么 如果你想我开门
Actually, if you want me to open that door,
就现在解释
you'll explain now.
我知道看起来不太像
I know it doesn't look like it,
但这是我们阻止战争的办法
but this is how we stop the war.
我刚就是在阻止战争
I was stopping the war.
小声一点 如果被人听见...
Keep your voice down. If anyone hears us--
你们要杀了她 对吧
You're killing her, aren't you?
对
Yes.
如果你不开门
If you don't open that door,
被杀的就是我们
we're the ones who get killed.
开门 蒙蒂
Open it, Monty.
当然 我会帮忙
And, of course, I help
因为多一个又怎么样呢
because what's one more, right?
-反正我们已经是凶手了 -不合适
- We're already murders. - That's not fair.
我们是要用一条命换几百条
We're talking about taking one life to save hundreds.
是吗 那我们杀了奥克塔维亚吧
Really? Then let's kill Octavia.
又不对了吧
Didn't think so.
蒙蒂
Monty...
我们做的是对的事
We're doing the right thing.
如果你说得再有力一点
If you say it enough,
也许我会信吧
maybe I'll believe you.
看来之前我有机会的时候
Looks like I should have killed you
就该杀了你的
when I had the chance.
是吗 我很难杀的
Yeah? Well, I'm hard to kill.
艾默莉 他醒了
Emori, he's up.
被炸飞感觉很糟吧
Getting blown up must suck, huh?
不 慢性肺病更难受些
No. Chronic lung disease is worse.
这个我信
I'll take your word for it.
艾默莉
Emori!
不过炸♥弹♥这招还是挺聪明的
The bomb was clever, though.
对 是的 是火箭燃料
Yeah. It was. Rocket fuel.
你该见识一下氢代甲基锂做成武器的威力
You should see what hythylodium does when it's weaponized.
我的团队需要你这种人
I could use someone like you on my crew.
那还真有意思
Now, see, that's funny to me
因为你的团队看起来完全不想念你
because your crew doesn't seem to miss you much at all.
我们要拿你换雷文
We offered to trade you for Raven,
而你还在这里
yet here you still are.
迪约扎拒绝了
Diyoza said no.
其实 我记得她的原话是
Well, actually, I believe her exact words were,
"愿上帝保佑他的灵魂"
"May god have mercy on his soul."
我可以帮你
I can help you
带回雷文
get Raven back.
说来听听
I'm listening.
谢谢 卡什 在这等吧
Thanks, Cash. Wait here.
我这一生一直在反抗极权 凯恩
I've been fighting the abuse of power my whole life, Kane.
我不是独♥裁♥者
I'm no dictator.
我和你一样迫切想看到暴♥力♥的终结
I want to see an end to the violence just as badly as you.
但那和我在你本子上看到的
Yet those weren't exactly civil engineering plans
规划蓝图并不一样 不是吗
I saw in your notebook, were they?
一页又一页的战略
Page after page of battle strategies.
是防守战略 我没有要挑起战争
Defense strategies. I'm not preparing for war.
我规划的是和平 不一样
I'm planning for peace. There's a difference.
也许吧 但在你明白我们不过凡夫俗子之前
Maybe so, but until you recognize that we're all just people,
这一切都还是都会被战火侵蚀
all this will ever be is a battlefield.
凯恩 等一下
Kane, wait.
告诉我 我们眼前的是什么
Tell me what we're looking at.
我想我们眼前的景象并不相同
I don't think we'd see it the same way,
但也无妨
but all right.
那里是一个贸易中心
That's where the trading post'll be,
旁边是个农场
and next to it, there'll be a farm
有个作坊
and a workshop
有个磨坊
and a mill...
还有一个真正的医院 给艾比的
And a real medical center for Abby.
南边是家园
To the south, there'll be homes.
为了保护树木 都是用土建的
Dug out of the ground to preserve the trees,
中心是一口井
and at the center, there'll be a well,
人们可以在这里集♥会♥ 聊天
place for people to gather, talk,
探讨想法
debate ideas.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表