剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
but I think they're gonna be wondering where we are.
天还亮着呢 我们还有很多时间
It's still light out. We've got lots of time.
有什么需要我帮忙吗?
Something I can do for you?
格雷琴·凯莉:初次登场于1987年2月《超人V2》#2
莱克斯·卢瑟的私人医生,后来良心发现开始为露易丝·莱恩提供消息并最终自首。
把他装起来
Load him up.
我们去找卢瑟吧
Let's get back to Luthor.
好了 好了 这场旅行 我在想
Okay, okay, so for the trip, I was thinking
我们可以一起做亲子装
we all get matching T-shirts made.
爸爸 请别告诉我们 你又要学《疯狂圣诞假期》那部电影了
Dad, please told me you're not gonna go full Griswold.
要不 不做亲子装
How about instead of matching T-shirts,
我们一起拍很多照片吧?
we all just agree to take a lot of photos together?
语♥音♥测试
Testing, testing,
一 二 三
one, two, three.
很好
Great.
盖恩斯教练需要我帮忙 去调试扩音系统
Coach Gaines is gonna need my help on the PA system.
我跟你一起去
I'm gonna go with you.
乔丹 留下来跟你♥爸♥爸待在一起
Jordan, stay here with your dad.
等下 这要干什么?
Wait, what is this about?
我们需要跟谈谈莎拉的事情
We need to talk about Sarah.
没商量
No way.
乔丹 乔丹
Jordan. Jordan.
我知道心碎的感受是什么样的
I know what it's like to have your heart broken.
但这并不是对人刻薄的理由
But it's not an excuse to be mean to someone.
事情不是那样的
It's not like that at all.
真的吗?因为事实如此
Really? 'Cause it sure feels that way.
听着 当人们感到受伤的时候
Look, sometimes, when people are hurt,
他们会把一个小事 无限放大
they take a small thing and they turn it into a big thing.
以我的经验 当你这么做的时候
And in my experience, when you do that,
最终受伤最大的 还是你自己
the person you wind up hurting the most is yourself.
我猜我只是想让她 跟我一样伤心
I guess I just wanted her to be as sad as I was.
但是只是--在她身边的时候 我总是感觉很糟糕
But I just--I feel terrible all the time when I'm around her.
有几个月了
It's been months.
现在还是如此吗?
Does it really still feel that way?
也许好了一点
Maybe not as much.
很好
Good.
因为我想让你修正这一切
Because I want you to go make things right.
来吧
Come on.
我不需要找零
I don't need any change.
你有权去恨我
You have every right to hate me.
我编造了一些原因 让我对你很生气
I was making up things to be mad at you about,
但其实只是因为 我们分手了
when the real reason was that we're not together.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
听着 乔丹 谢谢你
Look, Jordan, thank you.
我很感激你的道歉
I appreciate your apology,
但我想现在很明显 我们两个不能做朋友了
but I think it's pretty obvious you and I shouldn't be friends right now.
是啊
Yeah.
我想我需要弄清楚 我的人生究竟要干什么
I think I just need to figure out my life right now.
也许做点你在这里做的事情
Maybe do something like what you're doing here.
你要去当服务员?
You're gonna become a waitress?
也许吧
Maybe.
好吧...
Well...
我希望事情会好起来的
I hope that things do get better.
谢谢你
Thanks.
嗯...回头见
Um...I'll see you around.
我总是在想 居住在大都会 会是怎样的感觉
I always wondered what it would be like to live in Metropolis.
感觉如此复杂
It seems so sophisticated.
其实就和其它的一样
It's kind of like everything else.
现实从来不完全是 你所想象的那样
The reality is never quite what you imagine.
我的安全系统 昨天是真的出了什么问题吗?
Was there really something wrong with my security system yesterday?
怎么 你觉得是我编的 好约你出来?
What, you think I made it up just to ask you out?
你这可不是在否认哦
I don't hear you denying it.
好吧 也许我确实需要这个借口
Okay, maybe I did need the excuse
来鼓起勇气约你 但这已经过去很久了
to work up the courage, but it's been a long time.
我是说 你确定吗?
I mean, are you sure?
因为 我意思是 我要搬去大都会了
Cause, I mean, I'm moving to Metropolis.
那我可能得做点什么 让你后悔这个决定了
Guess I'm gonna have to make you wish you weren't.
# 我让你不断靠近我 #
# I let you underneath my skin #
# 因为我真的很想感受到点什么 #
# 'Cause I really wanna feel something #
# 感受到点什么 #
# Feel something #
嘿 你们看见爷爷了吗?
Hey, have you guys seen Grandpa?
没有 不过我听说他有一场热辣的约会
No, but I hear he has a hot date.
是这样的 他本该二十分钟前和我碰面的
Yeah, he was supposed to meet me 20 minutes ago,
但他再没有回消息了
and he stopped answering his texts.
转语♥音♥信箱
Voicemail.
他的手♥机♥在巷子里
His phone's in the alley.
他不可能就把手♥机♥放在那的
He would never just leave it.
是卢瑟来了
This is Luthor.
我看看能不能找到他
I'll see if I can find him.
觉得这些够了吗 老大?
Think this will be enough, boss?
除非你也想成为晚餐 那确实够了
Unless you want to be dinner too, that's all it gets.
解决掉莱恩了吗?
Lane taken care of?
不再是麻烦了
Won't be an issue.
那现在只剩下超人在保护露易丝了
Now Superman is the only one left to protect Lois.
你拿到我想要的东西了吗?
Did you get what I asked for?
那现在是时候 杀死钢铁之躯了
Then it's time to go kill the Man of Steel.
三十三天前
你想怎么接近他?
How do you want to approach?
它把我一只耳朵咬掉了
It ripped off my ear.
用力压好
Keep pressure on it.
我以为你把那东西杀了
I thought you killed that thing.
我是杀了
I did.
来吧
Come on.
你可以的
You can do it.
你正在成长
You're growing.
欢迎回来 我的朋友
Welcome back, friend.
我告诉过你 你每死去一回
I told you, every time you die,
都会让你更加强大
it just makes you stronger.
这是份礼物
This is a gift.
无与伦比的天赋...
A wonderful gift...
如果你让我帮你的话
If you let me help you.
我能一遍又一遍地把你杀掉吗?
Can I kill you, again and again?
让我杀了你
Let me kill you,
这样世界上就没有什么东西可以阻止你了
so nothing in this world can stop you,
再也不会有了
ever.
任何东西都不可能
Nothing.
你想要这种力量吗?
Do you want that?
你想要吗?
Do you?
# 开枪吧 因为我至死都爱 #
# Open fire 'cause I love it to death #
# 兴奋不已又心痛至极 #
# Sky high with a heartache of stone #
# 你永远不会看到我 因为我向来孤身一人 #
# You'll never see me 'cause I'm always alone #
给我撑住
Stay with me.
我们需要更多
We need more.
你需要更多
You need more.
我们需要更多
We need more!
更多
More!
# 一个新世界秩序 #
# A new world order #
# 一个新世界秩序 #
# A new world order #
# 一个新世界秩序 #
# A new world order #
你让这东西变得坚不可摧了
You've made this thing indestructible.
我们正迈向光明的未来
We're off to a good start.
这么说才像样嘛
That's what I'm talking about!
没有这些出色年轻人的帮助
Without these amazing kids' help,
我们是没法做到现在这样的
we wouldn't have been able to put this thing together.
让我们为他们鼓掌 快啊大家 给所有这些孩子们
Give these guys a little hand. Come on now. All the kids.
但是等等 等等 先等等
But hold up, hold up, hold up.
我要在这里再提一位 非常特别的人
But I've got to give a special shout-out to one individual,
他的辛勤工作 不懈努力与奉献
whose hard work, whose tireless effort and dedication,
无法被忽视
cannot go unnoticed.
感谢 陈吉米
Jimmy Chan.
你在哪呢 吉米?
Where you at, Jimmy?
嘿 吉米
Yeah, Jimmy!
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表