剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
对 这关乎你是否有足够的责任心
No, this is about you being responsible enough
去成为一个英雄
to be a hero.
好像你知道那意味着什么似的
Like you even know what that means.
不许这样对我无礼
Don't you disrespect me like that.
我是美国武装部队的四星上将
I'm a four-star general in the U.S. Armed Forces!
你回来得好快 - 是我 妈妈
That was fast. - Just me, Mom.
你甚至不打算打声招呼?
You're not even gonna say hello?
嗨
Hi.
现在我能回房♥间了吗?
Now can I go to my room?
下来 - 妈
Get down here. - Mom.
立刻
Now.
发生什么了
What happened?
没什么事 我只是--
It's fine. I just--
我打篮球的时候挨了一肘
I took an elbow playing basketball.
看起来可不止是一肘能造成的
That looks like more than an elbow.
你打架了吗? - 没有 好吗?
Did you get into a fight? - No, OK?
停下吧 真的没事
Just stop. It's fine.
乔纳森 你还有什么事没告诉我?
Jonathan, what aren't you telling me?
爸爸说今天别来烦你
Dad said not to bother you today.
他说了这种话? - 好吧没有
He said that? - OK, no.
这些话对我没什么帮助 好吗
It's--this isn't helping, OK?
拜托了 你只需要好好看节目就行了
Just please, just watch your show.
我没事的
I'm fine.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
拉娜 你在想什么?
Lana, what were you thinking?
我没有 - 你知道 我们
I wasn't. - You know, we--
我们都答应对方 我们永远不会
we both promised each other that we would never
对孩子动手 尤其是在你妈妈
lay a hand on our kids, especially after everything
让你经历了那么多事之后
that your mom put you through.
听着 我明白
Look, I know.
我失控了
I lost control.
我没有任何借口
There's no excuse.
好吧 那么我想听听
OK. Then I'm glad to hear that.
你知道 莎拉
You know, Sarah--
莎拉不该说你爱出风头
Sarah should've never called you pushy.
那不是我扇她巴掌的原因
That's not why I slapped her.
好吧 那是因为什么
Well, then what was it?
我们还是不要谈这件事了
Uh, let's not even go there.
不 拉娜 我觉得我有权利知道发生了什么
No, Lana, I think I deserve to know what happened.
莎拉说你出轨是我的错造成的
Sarah said it was my fault you cheated on me.
她说了什么?
She said what?
她说我太自私 这是你出轨的原因
She called me selfish and said that's why you cheated.
你知道那不是真的 对吧拉娜
You know that's not true, right, Lana?
听着 没关系
Look, it doesn't matter.
但对我来说有关系
It does matter to me.
她只是想伤到我
She was just trying to hurt me.
她不应该把我的错归结到你身上
She should've never thrown my mistakes in your face.
好吗?你不应该承受这些
OK? You don't deserve that.
我只希望我能告诉她我有多抱歉
I just wish that I could tell her how sorry I am.
好吧 很好
OK. Good.
我会帮你转达的
I'm gonna hold you to that.
买♥♥到爆米花了
OK, got some popcorn,
而且我买♥♥了那些你喜欢的毛毛虫软糖
and I got some of those gummy worms you like.
克拉克 你去买♥♥毛毛虫软糖用不了这么久
Clark, it doesn't take that long to get gummy worms.
你去哪儿了
Where were you?
我去了约翰·亨利家
Went to John Henry's.
我就知道之前有事发生了
I knew something was up earlier.
你脸色从来没那么糟糕过
You have the worst poker face.
我知道
I know. I know.
听着 他刚发现了布鲁诺的科技
Look, he just discovered Bruno's tech
是另一个约翰亨利制♥造♥的 所以我...
was made by the other John Henry, so I...
告诉了他你和他妹妹的会面
told him about your visit with his sister.
你瞒着我告诉了他那件事?
You told him that without me?
没事了 我摆平了
It's fine. I smoothed it over.
克拉克 我不需要你解决我的麻烦
Clark, I don't need you cleaning up my messes.
我们是一个团队 你不能瞒着我
We are a team; you don't get to have
去进行那些谈话 - 好的 露易丝--
those discussions without me. - OK, Lois--
还有 你不能告诉我们的孩子们
And also, you don't get to tell our boys
不要因为他们的问题来打扰我
not to bother me with their problems.
我是他们的妈妈 他们的问题就是我的问题
I am their mother. Their problems are my problems.
好了宝贝 我只是想
OK, babe, babe, I just thought
你可以从头疼中解脱出来
you could use a break from all the headaches.
从拥有两个
From having two teenagers
总是搞砸事情的青少年孩子这件事中解脱出来?
who are constantly messing up?
那并不会因为我病了就有所改变
That's not gonna change because I'm sick.
乔纳森刚带着一个有澳洲那么大的乌眼青
Jonathan just came home with a black eye
回来家
the size of Australia.
他打架了吗? - 可能吧
Was he in a fight? - Probably.
我不得而知 他不愿意告诉我
I don't know; he wouldn't tell me
因为你让他表现得
because you have him acting
就像我太脆弱以至于无法承受这件事一样
like I'm too fragile to handle it,
这正是我不希望发生的事
which is exactly what I didn't wanna have happen.
我是个母亲 是个妻子 还是个记者
I am a mother and a wife and a reporter.
癌症不能改变我
Cancer doesn't change me.
告诉大家区别对待我是不行的
Telling people to treat me differently is not OK.
我很抱歉
I--I'm--I'm sorry.
没关系
It's all right.
现在让我们一起去确保我们的儿子没有参加
Now let's go make sure our son hasn't joined
什么愚蠢的搏击俱乐部
some stupid fight club.
你现在得告诉我们是谁干的
You are gonna tell us who did this to you right now.
但是 妈妈 - 不要对我说“但是妈妈”
But, Mom-- - Don't "But, Mom" me.
这是一件大事 你被攻击了
This is a big deal. You were attacked.
我知道 我就是不想让你有压力
I know; I just don't wanna stress you out.
你现在--
You're--
生病了?
Sick?
没错 我病了 但这不是阻止我了解
Yes, I am, but that's not an excuse to exclude me
我的家庭发生了什么事的借口
from knowing what is going on in my own family.
你妈妈是对的 我之前不该那样告诉你们
Your mom's right, and I was wrong to tell you otherwise.
所以到底发生什么了
So what happened?
我猜那得从几天前说起
I--I guess it started a few days ago
当我的车被偷了的时候
when my truck was stolen.
谁偷了你的车? - 你的车被偷了?
Who stole your truck? - Your truck got stolen?
你们知道外公要我去剪头吗?
Do you guys know that Grandpa wants me to cut my hair?
你知道乔纳森的卡车被偷的事吗?
Did you know that Jonathan's truck got stolen?
你的脸怎么回事?
What happened to your face?
乔丹 你听见你♥爸♥说的了
Jordan, you heard your father.
你知道卡车的事吗?
Did you know about the truck?
我是说 我--
I mean, I--
先坐下
Sit down.
是你♥爸♥爸 国防部那边出了点事
It's your dad. Something's come up at the DOD.
去吧 这里我可以
Go. I've got this.
现在 先从卡车的事说起
Now, start with the truck.
你不会喜欢这个的
You're not gonna like this.
大家都出去
Clear the room.
都听见将军的话了
You heard the general.
大家都走
Everybody up.
我一直在调查曼海姆
I've been looking into how Mannheim
是怎么得到你的血的
got his hands on your blood.
然后呢?
And?
是从国防部得到的
It came from the DOD.
这怎么可能?
How is that even possible?
在你被艾莉·艾斯顿 袭击入院后
When you were hospitalized after Ally Allston attacked you.
等等 国防部在我昏迷的时候 抽我血了?
Whoa, the DOD took my blood while I was unconscious?
他们那时是为了救你的命
They were trying to save your life.
那是必要的医疗手段 - 只在当时是
It was medically necessary. - At that time.
那在后来他们拿去干啥了?
What have they been doing with it since then?
我不知道
I don't know.
你怎么能那样对我撒谎?
How could you lie to me like that?
我没说谎
I didn't lie.
好吧 那么你只是告诉了我故事的其中一部分
OK, so you just told me part of the story, then.
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表