剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
So is it that obvious?
噢 我认得那个表情
Ooh, I'd recognize that look
你丈夫满脸都是这个表情
on your husband's face anywhere.
好吧 让我猜猜--
Okay, let me guess--
“一切都好”
"Everything is okay."
是的 如果克拉克再说一遍“一切都会好的”
Yes! If Clark says, "It's all gonna be fine"one more time,
我可能就真的要发脾气了
I might actually lose it.
其他人一直这么说就已经够糟糕的了
It's bad enough other people always insist on saying that,
但在家里也这样?这太累了吧
but at home too? It's exhausting.
克拉克很棒
Clark's amazing,
他是我遇到过最乐观的人
and he is the most optimistic person I have ever met.
这是我最爱他的一点
It's one of the things I love the most about him,
但在每次我承认 不是每个人都能战胜癌症 的时候
but anytime I even acknowledge that not everyone beats cancer,
他就是不愿意相信
he just refuses to believe
我会是战胜不了癌症的那批人
that I could be one of them.
对你和我来说 这就是现实
For you and me, that's a reality
我们整天都得去迎战 每天都是
we have to face all day, every day.
但让其他人...
For everyone else
去真正理解到这一点...
to really get that...
我抗癌已经很久了
I've been in this a long time.
我丈夫都还是挥之不去这个想法
My husband's still getting his head around it.
你是怎么处理这件事的?
How do you handle it?
我记得他尽力了
I remember he's doing his best
他也尽量在耐心
and try to be patient,
而在其它时候 我就会喊他
and other times, I yell.
大喊大叫的
A lot.
你很开心
You're chipper.
太奇怪了
It's weird.
嘿 太阳出来了
Hey, sun is out,
新的一天已经来临
and the day is upon us.
你还能要求什么?
What more can you ask for?
噢 是锈逗小火车啊
Oh, Trusty Rusty!
今天不训练
No training today.
事实上 我是来和莎拉一起学习 如果可以的话
Actually, I'm here to study with Sarah if that's okay.
哦没事儿 当然可以
Oh, yeah, by all means.
呃 帮我看着你妹妹
Uh, keep an eye on your sister for me.
好吗?我马上回来
Okay? I'll be right back.
罗素 回头见
Russell, hasta luego.
呃...我不知道
Uh... I don't know.
爸爸走了吗?
Did Dad leave?
你看他在这里吗?
Do you see him here?
但是我饿了 - 索菲 我们得学习了
But I'm hungry. - Sophie, we gotta study.
如果你饿了 那就去找点东西吃
If you're hungry, then go get something to eat.
这个意大利饺子太神奇了
This tortellini was magical.
可惜我不怎么有食欲
Just wish I had my appetite.
我怎么从来没听说过这个地方?
How have I never heard of this place?
噢 没人真正关心过霍布斯湾--
Oh, no one really paid attention to Hob's Bay--
直到最近
until recently.
看起来布鲁诺·曼海姆 似乎有很大的功劳啊
Seems like Bruno Mannheim likes to take most of the credit for that.
我是说 也没错啊
Well, I mean, it's not wrong.
你看看他为学校做了什么--
Look at what he's done for the schools--
再看看所有的新公园 医院
and all the new parks, the hospital.
是他的投资 让这片社区起死回生的
It's his investments that brought this neighborhood back to life.
是 但是他的这些钱 又是从何而来的呢?
Yeah, but where'd all that money come from?
我现在还不能证明 但我认为医院 是为某种阴谋打的掩护
I can't prove it yet, but I think the hospital's a cover for something.
你意思是某种坏事吗?
You mean something bad?
现在说还为时过早
Too soon to tell.
你的理论是基于什么 一种直觉吗?
You're basing this theory on, what, a feeling?
那个带领我 梳理破案所有大故事 的同一种直觉
The same one that has led me to every big story I've ever broken.
好吧 我不会和露易丝·莱恩争论
Yeah, I'm not about to argue with Lois Lane,
但是医院已经给 很多人都带去了好处--
but the hospital has done so much good for so many--
我是说 包括对你也是
I mean, including you.
还有--还有--还有那里的医生--
And--and--and the doctors there--
五年前 他们--
five years ago, they--
他们--他们花了时间
they took--they took the time.
他们在乎这里
They cared.
他们发现了我的第一个医疗团队没有发现的东西
They caught things that my first team missed.
如果他们没有发现 我就不会在这里
If they hadn't,I wouldn't be here.
所以这对我来说 我很难去想象他们在做
So it's hard for me just to imagine them doing something
伤害他人的事情
that could hurt people.
你是对的 我很抱歉 - 不 --你不需要--
You're right, and I'm sorry. - No, it's--don't be--
是这化疗的副作用 总能找到办法影响到我
always surprises me how it all comes flooding back.
谢谢
Thank you.
好吧 或许我还是有点胃口 能吃上那么一小块的
Okay, maybe I can find room for a bite or two.
如果你不吃 你将永远不会原谅自己
If you don't, you will never forgive yourself.
相信我
Trust me.
我可以这样一整天
I could do this all day.
好吧 这不公平
All right, that wasn't fair.
公平与这件事无关
Fair's got nothing to do with it.
你必须确保 你已经解决了所有的敌人
You have to make sure you've disarmed all your enemies.
好了 够了这不要脸只会偷袭的激光了
All right, enough with the sucker-punch lasers.
乔丹 这是真实的世界
Jordan, this is the real world.
这些家伙每次 都会尝试去杀死你
These guys will be trying to kill you every time,
只需一个错误 你就会失去一切
and it takes one mistake to lose everything.
好吧 这件事情太愚蠢了
Okay, this is stupid!
每次我完成你给我上的课
Every time I finish one of your lessons,
你就会再加一个 - 因为我在努力
you just add another. - Because I'm trying
教你如何保持安全
to keep you safe and alive.
如果你能停止质疑 并听我说--
If you would stop fighting me and just listen--
我所做的就是听你说
All I've done is listen
还有等待 而我受够了
and wait, and I'm sick of it!
我是在尝试教你一些东西
I'm trying to teach you something.
对 但这跟我没关系
Yeah, but it's not about me.
我就是认为 你不知道该如何应对 别人也很超级
I just don't think you can handle someone else being super too.
门开着呢
It's open.
这是个圆柱体吗?
It's a cylinder?
它看起来更像一个悲伤的便便表情
It looks more like a sad poop emoji.
好的
Okay.
学习学得怎么样?
How's studying going?
实际上我学得非常棒
Pretty great, actually.
你妹妹呢?
Where's your sister?
噢 她饿了 所以我叫她去 找点东西吃
Oh, she was hungry,so I told her to go get something to eat.
你让她一个人?
Alone?
那是多久以前的事情?
How long ago was that?
就在我出现之后
Just, like, right after I showed up.
大概 一个小时前
About, like, an hour ago.
呃 你♥爸♥爸呢
Uh, where's your dad?
我想他去忙点儿事了
He went to go run an errand,I think.
妈妈 我--我很抱歉
Mom, I'm--I'm so sorry.
我--呃我们可以检查一下屋子
I, uh--we could check the house.
我们可以开我的卡车 - 我们会找到她的
We can take my truck. - We're gonna find her.
一切都会好的
Everything is gonna be fine.
我要去"布里特和邓恩商店"找找看
I'm gonna go to Brit and Dunn's.
她可能看上了漫画
She probably got into the comics
然后没注意时间 所以有什么事给我发短♥信♥
and lost track of time,so just text me.
好的
Okay.
走吧
We're good.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿
Hey.
原来你在这里呀
There you are.
我像疯了一样给你打电♥话♥
I've been calling you like crazy.
嘿 呃 对不起 呃
Hey, uh, sorry, yeah,
我手♥机♥没有信♥号♥♥了 一切都还好吧?
I've been out of cell service. Everything okay?
不好 出事儿了 索菲不见了
No, it's not. Sophie's missing.
索菲应该和莎拉一起在我的公♥寓♥啊
Sophie's supposed to be at my apartment with Sarah.
是的 但她出去了 然后一直没有回来
Yeah, she left and didn't come back.
你怎么没和她们在一起?
Why weren't you with them?
我必须得去做件事
I had to do a thing.
什么样的事情?
What kind of thing?
就是去快速远足了一下
Just went on a quick hike.
远足?
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表