剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
你邀请了老师
You invited teachers?
嘿 朋友们 - 她是我妈妈的同事
Hey, guys! - She works with my mom.
嘿 毕波女士
Hey, Ms. Beppo.
嘿 我给你们带了些礼物
Hey, I got you something.
哦 天 不是 拜托
Oh, God, no, please.
叫我克里希就好
It's just Chrissy.
给 为了庆祝你拿到驾照
Here, um, I got you something
我给你准备了些礼物
for your big one-six.
是一个闹钟
It's an alarm clock.
你知道的 为了早上叫你起床
You know, for, like, waking up in the morning
就是 上学用的那种-- 你知道的 闹钟嘛
for, like, school and-- you know, alarm clock,
好让你们--呃
and it makes--yeah.
你们知道闹钟是什么样的
You know what an alarm clock is!
对吧
Okay.
很棒
That's cool.
谢谢 - 那么我要像过千禧年的前夜一样去派对疯玩了
Thanks. - Well, I'm gonna go party like it's 1999.
酷 我们进屋里去吧 伙计们
Cool. We should go inside, guys.
好 - 好
Yeah. - Yep.
味道怎么样?
So what do you think?
你在烹饪前有擦抹调料吗?
Even put any rub on the skin?
呃...我放得不够多吗?
Uh, was it not enough?
你看 你能问出这个问题 这本身
Well, see, now, the fact that you're even asking that question right there
就告诉了你答案
tells you the answer.
烤肉第一要则
Number one rule in barbecue--
你不要怕火小了
you can't fear the flame.
呃 好吧
Um, okay.
有什么补救的点子吗?
Any ideas on how to fix it?
比如说 像是什么...
Uh, maybe, like, uh,
加点大蒜辣椒混合调料?
garlic pepper?
额 让我...让我 去看看你的储藏室
Uh, let me, let me, uh, go raid your pantry
或许我还能想出点其它的什么点子
and see if I can't come up with something.
好吧
Okay.
不过挺对我的胃口的
Smells good to me.
嘿你好 毕波
Hey there, Beppo.
你在干什...你是躲在这里吗还是怎么了?
What, are you, uh, hiding out in here or something?
我社交史上最响亮的亮相
Biggest event on my social calendar
居然是参加一群青少年的派对
is a party for teenage boys.
这就是人生低谷看上去的样子
This is what rock bottom looks like.
我看见了你的人生低谷
I'll see your rock bottom
而我打算用我女儿的十五岁成人礼 来跟你比拼
and raise you my daughter's quinceañera.
对不起 那你可真是太悲剧了
Sorry, that was pretty tragic.
是啊
Yeah.
我这几天就过得很悲剧
Well, tragic is kind of how I roll these days.
悲剧这事你绝对不是一个人
You're certainly not alone in that.
我感谢你的陪伴
I appreciate the company.
感谢在场的各位赏脸
Thank you, everyone for coming out.
这对我们意义非凡
It means so much to us,
也因为我们很喜欢让我们那十六岁的孩子们感到尴尬
and because we do love to embarrass our 16-year-olds,
咱们回首过往
let's take a look back
就好像是昨♥日♥重♥现♥一样
at what feels like it was just yesterday.
♪ 明亮眼睛 歌♥曲 "我人生的第一天" ♪
♪ Bright Eyes' Song First Day of My Life ♪
♪ 这是我人生的第一天 ♪
♪ This is the first day of my life. ♪
♪ 我发誓我一定是出生在大门口 ♪
♪ I swear I was born right in the doorway ♪
♪ 我冲到雨中 突然一切都变了 ♪
♪ I went out in the rain, suddenly everything changed ♪
♪ 他们在沙滩上铺上毛毯 ♪
♪ They're spreading blankets on the beach ♪
♪ 你是我看到的第一张脸庞 ♪
♪ Yours is the first face that I saw. ♪
♪ 我想在我遇见你之前我都是瞎的 ♪
♪ I think I was blind before I met you ♪
♪ 而我不知道我在哪 ♪
♪ And I don't know where I am ♪
♪ 不知道我都去过哪 ♪
♪ Don't know where I've been ♪
♪ 但我知道我想去哪 ♪
♪ But I know where I want to go ♪
♪ 这些事情都很漫长 ♪
♪ That these things take forever ♪
♪ 而我又慢半拍 ♪
♪ I, especially, am slow ♪
♪ 但我意识到我有多么需要你 ♪
♪ But I realize how I need you ♪
♪ 而我好奇我是否能回家 ♪
♪ And I wonder if I could come home ♪
生日快乐
Happy birthday!
亨利·米勒?
Henry Miller?
你应该还在监狱里才对
You're supposed to be in jail.
你有超能力?
You have powers?
就跟你一样
Just like you.
我能这么打一整天
I could do this all day.
我是不会让你危害到周边民众的
Not around them.
亨利 谁把你变成这样的?
Henry, who did this to you?
谁给得你超能力?
Who gave you powers?
他们来找我了
They're coming for me.
谁?
Who?
我不会让他们妨碍我的
I can't let them stop me.
我必须要先完成这件事
I have to finish this first.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
嗨 莎拉
hi, Sarah.
你在冷落我?
You ignoring me?
没 我--
No, I, um--
倒觉得你有点像是在冷落我
Kinda feels like you're ignoring me.
是
Yeah.
我不知道该说什么
I didn't know what to say.
比如 "近来如何 莎拉?
How about, "What's up, Sarah?
今天过得怎么样?"
How's your day going?"
我只是--我不想搞得很尴尬
I just--I don't want this to be awkward.
我是说--
I mean--
的确好尴尬
it is awkward.
我想和你在一起 大门你却不这么想
I wanna be with you, but you don't wanna be with me.
这真的超级尴尬
That's super-awkward.
乔丹 我最不想做的事就是伤害你
Jordan, the last thing I wanna do is hurt you,
因为我现在依然很在乎你
because I do still really care about you.
我只是现在很需要一点点时间
I just need some time for myself,
而我现在唯一的请求就是
and all that I'm asking is that
你能尊重这一点
you respect that.
拜托了?
Please?
好
Okay.
怎么了?
What'cha doing?
哦 你是 听见什么了吗?
Oh, can you, like, hear something?
是的
Yeah.
不好的消息吗?
Is it bad?
是
Yeah.
你是要现在...飞走吗?
Are you gonna, like, fly off?
不
No.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
谢谢
Thanks.
亨利 告诉我是谁对你做的这一切
Henry, just tell me who did this to you.
我能帮助你
I can help you.
没有人能帮到我
No one can help me.
身上没有任何子弹
There aren't any bullets.
迪恩市长到这来干嘛?
What's Mayor Dean doing here?
拉娜
Lana.
你需要把那些资金放回到原位
You need to put those funds back where you found 'em.
乔治?
George?
你可能觉得挪用那笔钱是个好主意
You may think moving that money around is a good idea,
但是我预先安排了这笔钱是原因的
but I had it earmarked for a reason.
那你可就得说服我 能有什么原因比修缮我们的学校更好
Then you'll have to convince me it's better than fixing our school,
你儿子也在那所学校里
the same school your son goes to.
那里的孩子肺部都很健康
The kids there got healthy enough lungs.
一点点儿真菌不会对他们造成什么危害
A little fungus isn't gonna do any harm.
好了 我不想谈论这件事了
Okay. We're done here.
这件事很严重 你不能乱搞那些
This is serious. You can't be messing around
你不了解的东西
in things you don't understand.
不可理喻的屈尊俯就姿态
That is so unbelievably patronizing.
市长是我 乔治 而不是你
I am the mayor, George, not you.
你太不自量力了
You are in way over your head.
我觉得你应该离开了
I think it's time for you to go.
这事没完 拉娜
This isn't finished, Lana.
大家一起吃点蛋糕吧?
Let's have some cake, shall we?
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表