剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
Lois--
并且 我们还能庆祝庆祝
Plus, we could make it a celebration.
别说了
Just stop.
我藏不下去了
I can't do this anymore.
这本不该发生的
This wasn't supposed to happen.
你和我 我们本不该是朋友的
You and me, we weren't supposed to become friends.
我跟你说的 关于我的每件事 都是真的
Everything I told you was real about me,
关于我感受如何
about how I was feeling.
我只是没告诉你关于...
I just didn't tell you about...
他的事
Him.
我丈夫不是你想的那种人 露易丝
My husband's not who you think he is, Lois.
他所作的每件事
Everything he's done,
都是为了我
it's all been for me.
我觉得说的够多了
I think that's enough.
不 没事的 我很高兴她知道了
No, it's OK. I'm glad she knows.
我不知道为什么
I don't understand why.
这么些年了 你为什么把这个秘密藏起来?
All of these years, why would you keep this a secret?
我一生中 人们都在指责我
My whole life, people have judged me,
认为我是坏人
thinking the worst.
我只是...
I just...
我只是不想他们也这么去看待皮雅
I just didn't want them thinking the same way about Peia.
看来我的疗程结束了
Looks like my treatment's finished.
现在你知道真♥相♥了
Now you know the truth.
做你想做的吧
Do what you want with it.
我不敢相信我一直没发现
I can't believe I never figured it out.
他们不是唯一一个在保守个大秘密的家庭
They're not the only family that's kept a big secret.
呃 我想感谢每位员工
Um, I want to thank everyone on the staff
那么细心地照顾我
for taking such good care of me.
并且我真的很感激 为我和这里的人
And I'm truly grateful for all the surprising moments
所经历的每一个惊喜的时刻
I've had with the people here.
但更重要的是
But most of all,
我想要感谢我的丈夫
I want to thank my husband.
这个人为了救我 跨越千山万水 又移山回海
This man has moved heaven and Earth to try and save me.
布鲁诺 你拥有我的心
Bruno, you have my heart.
永生永世
Forever and always.
永生永世
Forever and always.
好了 咱们敲这个钟吧
All right. Let's ring this damn bell.
大家和我一起说
Say with me, people.
去他的癌症
Screw cancer!
去他的癌症
Screw cancer!
去他的癌症
Screw cancer!
你知道 这里的吃的其实还挺好吃的
You know, the food actually came out pretty good.
我觉得你应该把那套钢铁战衣扔了
I think you ought to ditch the steel suit
然后去开个餐馆
and open a restaurant.
不 但是不过说真的
No, but seriously, though.
谢谢你对我悬崖勒马
Thank you for talking me off the ledge.
哦 好吧 你顶多是稍微有点过分了
Oh, well, at the most, you had your head out the window.
是的 不 我知道
Yeah. No, I know.
哇哦 我们刚刚还在谈论什么呢 还记得吗?
Whoa. What did we just talk about?
好吧 不 你是--
OK. No, you're--
你是对的
You're right.
随和的爸爸 - 嗯哼
Cool dad. - Mm-hmm.
爸 - 先生 我刚刚只是--
Dad. - Sir, I was just--
咱们两个得谈谈
You and I need to have talk.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
别担心
Don't worry.
公共场合下他不会拿他怎么样的
He can't do anything to him in public.
感觉就好像 他就是想要把马蒂奥弄走似的
It's like he's trying to drive Matteo away.
你♥爸♥爸只是想要找到办法罢了
Your dad's just trying to figure it out.
这对他来说也是第一次
This is new for him too.
我该走了
I should go.
不过倒是成功了
It worked, though.
是吧 成功了 - 可不是嘛?
Yeah. No, it did. - Right?
我只想对你说 我--我搞砸了
I just want to say I-- I didn't handle things well.
不 先生 我完全理解的--
No, sir, I totally understand--
停
Stop.
先让我承认我自己错了 好吗?
Just let me admit to being wrong, OK?
你是小娜的男朋友 这就意味着
You're Nat's first boyfriend, which means
你也是第一个 我得去处理的 女儿的男朋友
you're the first boyfriend I ever had to deal with.
我完全理解 而我只是想--
And I totally get that. And I just wanted--
而尽管你需要 始终给出正确答案
And despite your need to always give the right answer,
但我可以说 你是位好孩子
I can tell you're a good kid.
小娜喜欢你
Nat likes you.
而我相信她
And I trust her.
所以现在 我也相信你能待她好
So now, I'm trusting you to treat her right.
现在是你说话的时候了
This is the part where you talk.
额 先生 我可以向你保证
Well, sir, I give you my word.
我妈妈 她一直教养我说--
My mom, she raised me to--
她一直教养我说要 尊重女性
she raised me to respect women.
要是我在任何方面 有不尊重小娜的行为
If I were to ever disrespect Nat,
我会更惧怕 她对我的强烈惩罚
I'd be more afraid of her than you.
你妈妈听上去像是位优秀女性
Your mom sounds like a good woman.
是的 她是--
Yeah she's, um--
她是很伟大的
she's great.
或许某天你会认识她的
Maybe you can meet her one day.
一步一步慢慢来
Take it one step at a time.
啊 好吧 先生
Yes, sir.
好的
OK.
我一直都在想
I can't stop thinking about it.
我是说 布鲁诺 这一切他都是为了救皮雅
I mean, Bruno, all of this, it's been to save Peia.
是啊 而与此同时 我却在追查这位凶狠的犯罪老大 多年
Yeah, meanwhile, I've been chasing this brutal crime boss for years,
而现在 我看到的只有一位 慈爱溺爱的丈夫
and now, all I can see is this loving, doting husband.
妈妈 这是什么?
Mom, what is this?
等等 你们翻你们妈妈的东西了?
Whoa, you guys went through your mom's things?
你在严重程度上骗了我们
You lied to us about how bad this is.
孩子们--
Boys--
这些是寿终决定啊 妈妈 这是你的遗嘱
These are end-of-life documents. Mom, this is your will.
你写好了遗言 妈妈
You wrote goodbye letters, Mom.
我知道 我知道这看上去像是什么
I know. And I know how this looks.
而我也知道这很吓人
And I know that this is really scary.
但这些都是 为了防止事态恶化 而可以做出的很正常的事
But this is all a normal thing you would do, just case things go bad.
情况已经恶化了
Things are already bad.
我们听见了你咳嗽
We hear you getting sick.
我们看见了你大把大把地掉发 吃不下喝不下 身体虚弱
We see you losing your hair, not eating, not drinking, weak,
但你从来不肯和我们说任何事
but you never talk to us about anything.
而当我们试图从你妈妈那里寻求帮助
And when we try to get help from your mom
了解状况时 你却冲我们发火?
about what is going on, you get mad at us?
我想问 我们应该怎么做?
I mean, what are we supposed to do?
乔纳森 听着 你得-- - 什么 老爸?得怀有希望?
Jonathan, look, you have to-- - What, Dad? Have hope?
相信 不知怎的 一切最终都会好下来的?
Just believe that somehow, everything is gonna work out fine?
你知道吗 或许这对你们氪星人来说是可行的
You know, maybe that works for you as a Kryptonian,
但像我和妈妈这样的人类 我们不行
but us humans like mom and me, we can't.
因为希望可没有阻止 你♥爸♥爸心脏病发
'Cause hope didn't stop your dad from having a heart attack.
它也没阻止你妈妈中风
It didn't stop your mom from having a stroke.
而就我最新得知的情况来看 希望...
And the last time that I checked, hope...
也不会治愈癌症
Doesn't cure cancer.
抱歉让你听到这些了
Sorry you had to hear that.
乔只是被吓到了
Jon's just scared.
我觉得看到我这番模样 是一种大大的提醒
I think seeing me like this is a big reminder
提醒他 他不像你和乔丹那样
that he's not like you and Jordan.
是
Yeah.
你为何不睡一觉呢?
Why don't you get some sleep?
而我会去找孩子们聊一聊
And I will go and talk to the boys.
我觉得会更好点 如果能让他们就咱们俩人这听到的话
I think it would be better if they heard it from both of us.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没事
It's OK.
来过来
Come here.
你是对的
You were right.
我病得很严重
I'm really sick.
而我们一直在努力向你们隐瞒这一点
And we've been trying to hide it from you
并假装一切都很好
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表