剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
It wasn't my place to pry.
但当她嫁给布鲁诺后 一切就又好起来了
But when she married Bruno, it was wonderful.
就好像是布鲁诺教会了皮雅
It was like Bruno taught Peia
如何重新找到她的声音
how to find her voice again.
那位男人 让她想起了微笑的办法
That man reminded her how to smile.
一个问题:
So random question:
你觉得皮雅知道 布鲁诺与国际帮之间的联♥系♥吗?
do you think that Peia had any knowledge of Bruno's ties to Intergang?
你们要写的文章 具体是关于什么的?
Exactly what kind of article are you writing?
皮雅她的心中 除了有对这个社区人♥民♥的善意外
Peia has nothing in her heart but kindness
再无其它了
for the people of this community.
到现在你也应该明白这一点了
You should know that by now.
你们真是耻辱
Shame on you.
嗨 我来找梅根
Hi. I'm looking for Megan.
哦 那位有着 法拉·福塞特般金色发型 的美女吗?
Oh, the pretty blondewith the Farrah Fawcett waves?
对就是那位 - 你刚好错过她了
That's the one. - You just missed her.
但她有给你留下这个
But she did leave you this.
好吧
Okay.
有什么变化了及时通知我
Well, let me know if anything changes.
山姆 嗨
Sam, hi.
等等 刚刚那位是你约会对象?
Wait. That was your date?
你敢相信吗?
Can you believe it?
人生第一次 我♥干♥什么事迟到了
First time in my life I'm late for anything.
发生什么了?
What happened?
我 突然有事了
I got caught up.
是突然有事了 还是突然怯场了?
Got caught up, or got cold feet?
啊 我们还需要一盘薯条
Uh, we're gonna need another round of fries.
马蒂奥告诉我们 你对机器人技术 很感兴趣
So Matteo tells us that you're interested in robotics.
是的 我很喜欢动手造东西
Yeah, I just really love building things.
真好
Nice.
那么你是校队成员吗?
So you're a part of a team at school?
事实上 斯莫威尔并没有机器人校队
Actually, Smallville doesn't have a robotics team.
但我喜欢在晨间 动手搞一些我自己的东西
But I like to work on my own stuff in the mornings.
哦 还是在晨间啊?
Oh, in the mornings?
你能想象吗?
Hmm. Can you imagine?
这边这位小伙子 他喜欢在要去上学之前
This one right here, he likes to roll out of bed
先在床上再滚个十来分钟
ten minutes before it's time to leave.
我十六了 我们就是会迟到 这就是生物学
I'm 16. We get up late. That's just biology.
你知道什么能打败生物学吗?
Yeah, well, you know what beats biology?
就是在天还没亮的时候 被公鸡给吵醒
Being woken up at dawn by roosters.
或许我们会试试这个方法
Maybe we'll try that one.
好啊 好啊
Okay, okay.
要是我老爸给我搞什么"老麦当劳"的东西了 我就怪在你身上
If my dad pulls some Old MacDonald stuff, I'm blaming you.
但是或许你正需要呢
But maybe you need it.
你知道他们这一对让我想到了谁吗?
You know who they remind me of?
你和我 我们年轻的时候
You and me, when we were young.
你们刚刚感受到没?
Did you feel that?
皮雅 你身体不太好 我们该走了
Peia, you are not well. We should leave.
我要去通知服务生结账去了 好吗?
I'm gonna flag the waiter and get the check, okay?
布鲁诺 别
Bruno, stop.
娜塔莉从好远过来 跟咱们吃晚餐的
Natalie came a long way to have dinner with us.
我好着呢
I'm fine.
现在 娜塔莉 作为一位母亲 是我的责任 让我给你讲
Now, Natalie, as a mother, it is my job to tell you
至少一件关于我儿子的囧事
at least one embarrassing story about my son.
你不必的-- - 我有必要的
You don't have to-- - Yeah, I do.
听见没?告诉过你他们超屌♥的
See? Told you they were dope.
是 他们是挺棒的
Yeah, they're great.
对我妈妈来说有点太黑暗了
Pretty dark for my mom.
她是谁啊 怎么听这种口味?
Who is she?
乔丹
Jordan!
嘿 我听说--
Hey, I heard--
哟 你这个人是有什么问题?
Yo, what the hell's your problem?
你在说什么呢? - 火灾的事
What are you talking about? - The fire.
我们可不需要一位超级小子飞来飞去拯救一天
We didn't need Superboy flying in there to save the day.
你因为我救了某个人 而感到发怒?
You're pissed because I saved someone?
老兄 他只是想做他的工作罢了
Dude, he was just trying to do his job.
是吗?那好啊 我现在失去我工作了
Yeah? Well, now I might lose mine.
为什么? - 因为乔丹决定了
Why? - Because Jordan decided
将那家伙留在我旁边 然后现在你老爸就觉得
to leave that guy with me, so now your dad thinks
我开始不听指挥了 - 我只是想要帮忙而已
I went totally rogue. - I was just trying to help.
是吗 我们可不需要你的帮助
Yeah, we didn't need your help.
两位 别吵了 听着 我可以去找我老爸说一说
Guys, stop. Look, I'll just talk to my dad.
你知道你不是唯一一位
You know you're not the only one
需要去拯救人们的人 对吧?
who has to save people, right?
我被训练就是为了这种事 - 我被训练也是为了这种事
I've been training for this. - Yeah, I've been training too.
这俩可完全不一样
That's not the same thing at all.
哦 怎么就不是了? - 因为我有热视线
Oh, why not? - 'Cause I have heat vision,
而你就只是个跑腿买♥♥咖啡的
and you're taking coffee orders!
对
Right.
你说得对
You're right.
我猜 你是唯一一位 有资格去当真正英雄的人了
Guess, uh, you're the only one that gets to be a real hero.
乔...
Jon...
我的天呐 飞行超酷的
Oh, my God, flying is awesome!
我是说 是啊 我--
I mean, yeah, I do--
我的确感觉不太好 像是--
I do feel unwell, like--
像是我快要把午餐吐出来了一样
like I might vomit up lunch,
但要是我有在大学学到了什么的话
but if there is one thing that I learned in college,
那就是如果把它咽回去
it is how to rally.
宝贝 你在这干什么呢?
Babe? What are you doing here?
我需要大点的空间 来翻阅这些文件
I needed more space to go through these files.
我的天呢
Oh, my God.
这家伙看起来像是被电锯锯死的
This guy looks like he was chainsawed to death.
真好
Great.
我还正在找这个呢
I was looking for that.
我以为你不再管 曼海姆的报道了呢
I thought you were done with the Mannheim story.
我知道 我很遗憾我那么说了
I know. I'm sorry that I said that.
我当时不太在状态
I wasn't feeling like myself.
还有克里希-- - 你不需要向我道歉
And Chrissy-- - You don't need to apologize.
但需要像我们的读者道歉 他们现在
Except to our readers, who now know
知道了太多 不必要的市政大楼新闻了
way too much about the town hall.
额 明天我们要发布你那关于曼海姆的报道
Well, tomorrow we're running your story about Mannheim.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
因为我们刚刚对皮雅 进行了更多的调查--
Because we just did some more digging on Peia--
然后带着绝对虚无的感觉回来了
And came back with absolutely nada.
我确定
I'm sure.
我之前说的那些话 都是癌症替我说的
What I said earlier was the cancer talking.
我不想伤害皮雅 是因为我清楚
I didn't want to hurt Peia because I know
她所经历的一切 但我同时也清除
what she's going through, but I also know
布鲁诺的秘密 需要被曝光
that Bruno's secrets have to be exposed,
而他有很多秘密
and there are a lot of them.
你找到什么了吗? - 没
You found anything yet? - No.
但克拉克 这里有太多关于布鲁诺的东西
But Clark, there is so much stuff here on Bruno
我此前还从来没有看到过
that I've never seen before.
我觉得这就是我们抓住他的机会
I think this is how we nail him.
我之前都在想些什么啊?
What the hell was I even thinking?
重新开始约会 在这么久以后?
Dating again, after all this time?
这又不是骑摩托车那样
It's not like riding a bicycle.
我很确定 没有间隔那么久的
I'm sure it hasn't been that long.
已经过去三十年了
Going on 30 years.
哦 哇哦
Oh, wow.
这可真是--哈
That is--huh.
我可有太多问题了
I have a lot of questions.
但它们都可以等到一个更适合的时间 再去问出来
Though they can wait for a more appropriate time.
艾拉离开后 我就是再也不想 那样被伤害了
After Ella left, I just never wanted to be hurt like that again.
所以我把我自己埋在了工作中
So I buried myself in work,
把所有人封闭了出去
shut everyone out.
从现实生活中消失并不难
It's not very hard to disappear from real life
当那是你想要的事情时
when that's what you want.
但等等
But wait.
你又怎么在这周六夜一个人独处呢?
Why in good heavens are you here alone on a Saturday night?
哦 我有太多工作要忙了
Oh, I had a bunch of work to do.
而我一直在努力去 甩掉这些治疗的门票
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表