剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
我难道是唯一一个认为 目前的首要目标
Am I the only one who thinks the priority here
应该是让她击败这个疾病
should be her beating this thing
而不是让她到处打探阿尔·卡彭的金库吗?
and not poking around in Al Capone's vault?
这是露易丝的治疗
It's Lois' treatment.
她可以决定自己要在哪里做
She's allowed to decide where she gets it.
布鲁诺·曼海姆偷了你的血
Bruno Mannheim stole your blood
又试图炸死约翰·亨利的妹妹
and then tried to blow up John Henry's sister.
这显然不是顶级护理人员该有的简历
Not exactly the résumé of a top caregiver.
我清楚这一点
I'm aware of that.
至少让她不要去参加 今晚孩子们的舞会
At least keep her away from the kids' dance tonight.
她应该在家里好好休息
She should be at home, resting.
她一心决定要去舞会
She's got her heart set on going,
所以我们必须相信 她清楚自己的极限在哪
so we're gonna have to trust that she knows her limits.
你还在为 我去霍布湾医疗中心 而生气吗?
You still mad about me going to Hob's Bay Medical Center?
我只是在这里支持你 小南瓜
I'm just here to support you, pumpkin,
尽我所能
any way I can.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
我在舞会上见你 爸爸
I'll see youat the dance, Dad.
莱恩小姐?
Ms. Lane?
我们为你准备好了
We're all ready for you now.
这里还不错 是吧?
It's not so bad here, huh?
还不错
Not so bad.
我很高兴我们能这么做
I'm happy we're doing this.
很高兴能吃顿饭 就你我二人
It's nice to have a meal ,you and me.
你说什么?
What'd you say?
我说-- - 哦 对不起
I said-- - Oh, I'm sorry.
那么你对今晚的舞会感到兴奋吗?
So are you excited for the dance tonight?
不 我意思是 不太兴奋 这又不在学校
No. I mean, well, not really. It's not at school.
我意思是 野牛忠诚骑士团 是干什么的啊?
I mean, what's the Loyal Order of the Bison?
他们好心到
They were kind enough
愿意把他们的宴会厅 今晚借给我们
to loan us their banquet hall for the evening.
噢 我得走了
Oh, I gotta go.
克里希想要一份关于
Chrissy wants a statement about
市政厅施工延迟的声明
the town hall construction delay.
嘿 小乔治
Hey, Junior.
你和你妈妈过得怎么样?
How are you and your mom holding up?
别表现得好像你很在乎
Don't act like you care.
我当然在乎 - 真的吗?
Of course I care. - Really?
但现在我爸爸死了
Cause now that my dad's dead,
你却表现得好像 他从来都不曾是市长
you've been acting like he was never even the mayor.
我发表了一份声明
I issued a statement.
这个声明就是个笑话
Which was a joke.
你没有提到 任何他为这个镇子做过的事
You didn't mention any of the stuff he did for people around here.
拜托 小乔
Come on, Junior.
我们在这里都是朋友
We're all friends here.
你和我已经十年不是朋友了
You and I haven't been friends for, like, ten years.
我知道你为了打败我爸爸而作弊
I know you cheated to beat my dad.
这不是真的
That is not true.
随便吧
Whatever.
最后一个到家的人买♥♥午饭
Last one home buys lunch!
我是素食者 可真是你的福气
You are so lucky I'm vegan,
不然我可会点上一份 又大又肥的牛排
or else I'd be ordering a big, fat steak.
知道和乔丹呆一起的人是谁吗?
Any idea who that is with Jordan?
嘿 小娜 猜猜我在镇上发现谁在找你?
Hey, Nat, guess who I found in town looking for you?
马蒂奥?
Matteo?
你确定要这样吗?
Are you sure about this?
如果我能访问胡克博士的文件
If I can get access to Dr. Hook's files,
也许我们就终于可以知道布鲁诺·曼海姆在干什么了
maybe we can finally find out what Bruno Mannheim's up to.
好吧 只是护士说了抗恶心药
Okay, it's just the nurse said the anti-nausea medicine
可能会让你筋疲力尽 所以或许应该让我
might wear you out, so maybe I should be the one
去做调查
doing the investigating.
又或者 作为一名这里的病人
Or being a patient here
允许我更自♥由♥地四处移♥动♥ 而不被发现
will allow me to move around more freely, undetected.
所以你就好好呆在这里
So you just stay here.
那我做什么?
And do what?
掩护我
Cover for me.
好吧
Okay.
我需要更多
I need more.
你按照我的要求去做 你会得到你需要的
You do what I ask,you'll get as much as you need.
这玩意儿是支撑我活着的唯一东西
This stuff's the only thing that's keeping me alive.
它的作用远不仅此
Oh, it's doing more than that.
露易丝·莱恩已经入院了
Lois Lane has settled in.
你清楚你需要做什么吗 迪斯特凡诺先生?
Are you clear on what you need to do, Mr. Distefano?
我很清楚
I'm clear.
她是在哪遇到这个小丑的?
Where'd she meet this joker?
在大都会
Um, in Metropolis.
在大都会哪里?
In Metropolis, where?
在一个派对上
At a party.
所以这个马蒂奥 是怎么知道来斯莫威尔的
So this Matteo shows up in Smallville on what,
凭直觉吗?
a hunch?
实际上 他在网上找到了莎拉
Actually, he found Sarah online
并要了小娜的电♥话♥号♥码
and asked for Nat's number,
但莎拉则认为如果
but Sarah thought it'd be better
他能来斯莫威尔 亲自要电♥话♥ 会更好 所以...
if he came to Smallville and asked her in person, so...
你看看你 他已经说服你
Here he is, having convinced you
抛弃所有你被传授的安全协议了
to ditch every safety protocol you've been taught
然后带他径直来到了农场
and lead him straight to the farm!
他看上去像是一个还不错的家伙
He seems like a cool guy.
不错的家伙?
Cool guy?
行吧
Right.
我得说实话
Um, I gotta be honest.
那家伙有点让我抓狂
That dude's kind of freaking me out.
他可能只是好奇 你为什么会在这里
He's probably just wondering why you're here.
但他为什么要在乎?
But why does he even care?
他呢 你知道 他算是我领养家庭的一部分
He's, you know, like, part of my adopted family.
这很复杂
It's complicated.
哦 我明白了 我懂了
Oh, I see. I see.
那要是在这种情况下
Well, in that case,
我会尽力给他 留下个好印象
I'll try my best to make a good impression.
这太疯狂了
This is so crazy.
我简直不敢相信你真的在这里
I can't believe you're actually here.
是的 我也是
Yeah, me either.
像这样给你惊喜 我本来很紧张
I was super nervous surprising you like this,
但是莎拉坚持这么做 所以我...
Sarah insisted on doing this, so I ..
这一次 我肯定会给你我的号♥码
Well, this time, I will definitely give you my number.
你知道 镇上的电影院
You know,the movie theater in town
正在播放"愚蠢的爱因斯坦" 如果你感兴趣的话
Nis playing "Dumb Einstein,"if you're interested.
或者可能不感兴趣
Or maybe not.
只是我要去参加 我学校的一场情人节舞会
It's just I have a Valentine's dance that I'm going to at my school.
我是说 我是想邀请你去的 但是--
I mean, I'd ask you to go, but--
你已经有舞伴了
You already have a date.
不是这样 这是场正式舞会
No, it's a formal.
而你并没有盛装打扮
You're not really dressed up.
好吧 我买♥♥一套西装
Okay, well, I'll buy a suit.
我相信在镇上的某处地方 可以把我打扮好看的
I'm sure there's some place in town that could hook me up.
一起去参加高中舞会 这似乎算是件大事吧
Seems like a lot just to go to some high-school dance.
不只是任何一场高中舞会
Not just a high school dance.
是和你一起的高中舞会
A high school dance with you.
这完全值得
It's totally worth it.
好吧
Okay.
拜托 找个座位坐下吧
Please have a seat.
你让我很紧张
You're making me nervous.
哦 我很抱歉 我不是来接受治疗的
Oh, I'm sorry. Um, I'm not getting treatment.
我只是来支持我妻子的
I'm just here to support my wife.
露易丝·莱恩 是吧? - 嗯哼
Lois Lane, right? - Mm-hmm.
露易丝·莱恩在霍布湾? - 她得了什么病
Lois Lane in Hob's Bay? - Mm. What's she got?
炎性乳腺癌 第三♥期♥
Uh, inflammatory breast cancer, stage three.
这是她的第一轮化疗吗?
This her first roundof chemo?
这是第二次了 第一次是在新迦太基
Second. The first one was in New Carthage.
一切都很顺利 她--她做得很棒
Everything went well. She's--she's doing great.
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表