剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
得赶在她离开之前 干得漂亮
before she leaves for the day. Nice work.
哦 你意思是 此时此刻 现在就走?
Oh, you mean literally right at this exact moment?
在给我关于我们编辑专栏的指示之前?
Before giving me notes on our editor's column?
是的 我确定它很棒 开干吧
Yeah, I'm sure it's great. Run it.
嘿 也许我可以和你一起去?
Uh, hey, maybe I could go with you?
我可以应付一个法官的 克拉克
I can handle a judge, Clark.
我完全同意
I completely agree with you.
但是你不觉得 这需要
But don't you think this calls for
经典的露易丝·莱恩 克拉克·肯特组队吗
a classic Lois Lane, Clark Kent team up?
就像我们扳倒绿马客栈那些洗钱的家伙一样?
Like the time we took down those guys at the Green Horse Inn for money laundering?
哦 你是说你忘记打开磁带录音机的那次?
Oh, you mean the time you forgot to turn the tape recorder on?
一次 这事就发生过一次
One time. One time, that happened.
来吧 我可以减少你通勤的时间
Come on. I can shave hours off your commute.
行吧 那我们走吧
Fine. But let's get moving.
镇纸在哪?
Where are the paperweights?
大都会?
Metropolis?
就今天
Just for today.
但这是我们的夜晚
But it's our night.
我在做你最喜欢的意大利饺子
I'm making your favorite tortellini.
也许我回来的时候可以吃一些?
Maybe I can have some when I get back?
只是 有个派对
It's just, there's this party.
是啊我应该猜到的
Ah. Ha. Yeah, shoulda guessed
你不是为面食之夜而盛装打扮的
you weren't dressed up for pasta night.
也没那么盛装吧
I'm not that dressed up.
好吧 告诉我派对的情况
All right. Tell me about the party.
会有男生在场吗?
Will there be boys there?
呃 有 - 会有酒精吗?
Uh, yes. - Alcohol?
也许 但我不会喝的
Maybe. But I won't be drinking any.
谁开车呢? - 莎拉
Who's driving? - Sarah.
而且她也不会喝任何东西
And she won't be drinking any either.
那你怎么评估她的意志力呢
And how would you rate her willpower
从一到十打分的话?
on a scale of one to ten?
听着 爸爸 你说过你希望我
Look, Dad, you said you wanted me
和高中生一起玩 对吗
to hang out with high school kids, okay?
这就是高中生干的事
This is what they do.
他们去参加高中派对
They go to high school parties.
好的
All right.
只是 请在午夜前回家
Just, uh, be home by midnight.
可以吗 - 可以
Okay? - Okay.
给我留点剩菜
Save me some leftovers.
妈妈 我要出去玩了
Mom, I'm heading out.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
去小娜家
Uh, over to Nat's.
我们要来一场电影马拉松
We're going to have a movie marathon.
哦 很有趣 都看什么电影呢?
Oh, that's fun. What movies?
你知道的 就是些经典电影
Um, you know, just the classics.
天呐 为什么乔治·迪恩在打电♥话♥给我
Oh, God, why is George Dean calling me?
你或许应该接一下了
Oh, you should probably get that.
晚点再见?
I'll see you later?
你好 乔治 - 拉娜 哦 感谢上帝
Hello, George. - Lana--oh, thank God.
我需要你听我说
I need you to listen to me.
请...请听我说 - 乔治 慢点说
Please, please listen. - George, slow down.
发生什么了?
What's going on?
我犯了个大错
I made a big mistake!
乔治 那是什么噪音?
George, what is that noise?
乔治?
George?
停在那里
Stop right there!
乔治 你能听到我说话吗
George, can you hear me?
拉娜 你要明白
Lana, you have to understand!
这事一直关乎于斯莫威尔之骄
It was always about the pride of Smallville!
乔治?发生什么事了?
George? What's happening?
乔治?
George?
乔治 你还好吗?你能听到我说话吗?
George, are you okay? Can you hear me?
乔治
George!
喂?
Hello?
乔治 你好吗?
George, are you okay?
哦 天呐 回答啊
Oh, God, answer.
乔治 你在哪?你没事吧?
George, where are you? Are you okay?
乔治 回答我
George, answer me!
乔治 求你了
George! Please--
法官还要让我们等多久?
How much longer is the judge gonna make us wait?
回到我们从前待的场地 还算挺好玩的
It's kinda fun being back in our old stomping grounds.
哦 你觉得哈里还在卖♥♥"早起鸟儿"特品吗?
Oh, do you think Harry still has that early bird special?
不知道
I don't know.
你确定你♥爸♥爸在今天早上和你没发生点什么吗?
Are you sure nothing happened with your dad this morning?
他没有说什么让你不高兴的话 或者--
He didn't say something that upset you, or--
你想知道是什么让我不高兴
You want to know what's upsetting me?
就是一个多年前被我们关进监狱里的疯子
The fact that some lunatic we put behind bars years ago
带着超能力回到街头这件事
was back on the streets with superpowers.
这法官到底跑哪去了?
Where is this judge?
抱歉 莱恩女士
Apologies, Ms. Lane.
你比预料的来得早
You arrived earlier than expected.
我的助理告诉我说 你在写一篇关于司法改革的报道
My assistant tells me that you're doing a story on judicial reform.
事实上 我们是想问你一些关于亨利·米勒的问题
Actually, we want to ask you a few questions about Henry Miller.
老兄 你不会相信这个的
Dude, you're not going to believe this.
伊莱扎刚给我发消息说 有个疯狂的派对 要在大都会举♥行♥
Eliza just texted me about some crazy party going down in Metropolis.
那里大概会有五百个小孩
There's going to be like 500 kids, too.
我们也该去的
We should go.
我们现在开不了车去大都会
We're not driving to Metropolis right now.
天黑之前我们赶不回来的
We will not make it back by dark.
你也听见妈妈说的了
You heard Mom.
我知道 但我们可以飞过去啊
I know. But we can fly.
你意思是 让我抱着你?
You mean, like, I carry you?
乔丹 你今天还打算做什么?
Jordan, what else are you going to do today?
就光呆在你房♥间里 然后玩"绊倒小子终极淘汰赛"游戏吗?
Mope around in your room and play Stumble Guys?
说实在的 你真的需要
Seriously... you need to, like,
忘掉莎拉 然后朝前看
forget about Sarah and, like, move forward.
伊莱扎为什么在给你发关于派对的信息?
Why is Eliza even texting you about a party?
她不是甩了你吗?
Didn't she dump you?
没错 并且这很糟糕
Yes. And it sucked.
但是我向前看了 好吗?
But I moved on, okay?
她上周还给我发送了短♥信♥ 祝我生日快乐
And she texted me last week, happy birthday,
我们俩就跟什么都没发生一样
and we're cool again.
对其他人来说 和前任做朋友 并不是那么容易
It's not that easy for everyone else to be friends with their ex.
好吧 那你知道什么能让其变得简单吗?
Well, you know what would actually make that easier?
就是如果你真想 通过和其她女孩说话 来忘掉莎拉的话
Is if you actually try to get over Sarah by actually talking to another girl.
而你恰好能知道哪里会有一大群的女孩?
And you know where there's going to be tons of other girls?
大都会派对 - 大都会派对
Metropolis party. - Metropolis party.
那就对了
That's right.
永远的兄弟 对吧?
Eternals, right?
你知道发生了什么吗?
Any idea what happened?
你知道的 当我们到这里的时候 就只有...
You know, when we got here, it was just, um...
就只有迪恩的尸体了...
just Dean's body...
死在他的汽车引擎盖上
dead on the hood of his car.
你知道 他的...腹部区域有霰弹枪的伤口痕迹
You know, he had, um, shotgun wounds to the stomach area.
但是我们还没找到任何子弹的痕迹
But, uh, we haven't been able to find any pellets.
我不知道 就好像是凭空消失了什么的
I dunno, it's... seems like they disappeared or something.
我没想到我今天会报道一起谋杀案
I did not think that I'd be reporting on a murder today.
你知道 我记得迪恩第一次当选的时候
You know, I remember when Dean first got elected.
三年级的时候 他来到了我的教室
Yeah, he came into my third-grade class
教我们公民义务的知识
to teach us about civic duty.
我当时真就以为他的名字叫市长
I literally thought his first name was Mayor.
你当时...你当时在读三年级吗?
You were, uh, you were in the third grade then, huh?
我觉得...我们好像就直接跳过了
I...guess we just skipped right past the, uh,
了解彼此的这一步 对吗?
whole getting to know each other formalities, huh?
你好 市长女士
Hi, Mrs. Mayor.
你好
Hey.
感谢你抽出时间 库欣队长
Thank you for your time, Chief Cushing.
当然的
Yeah, sure.
你最近过得怎么样?
How are you holding up?
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表