剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
我想为昨晚的事道歉
I want to apologize for last night.
不必了
Don't.
你不是我的爷爷
You're not my granddad.
你说得没错 我不是
You're right. I'm not.
但那并不表明 我不想去了解你
But that doesn't mean I don't want to get to know you.
而不是因为什么学校的事
And not because of some school,
顺便说一下 我能提出这事真是非常非常的愚蠢
which was a really stupid, asinine thing to bring up.
听着
Look,
关于我 这个地球的我 你需要知道的是
what you need to know about me, the me of this Earth,
我特别不擅长与人打交道
is I'm terrible with people.
我-我总是在不恰当的时机说一些不恰当的话
I-I always say the wrong thing at the wrong time.
我基本上就是一个
I'm basically a failed nation
处理人际关系方面的失败国家
when it comes to any sort of personal relationships.
但是我是发自内心地想要陪伴着你
But I did genuinely want to spend time with you.
而如--如果--
And if--if--
如果你能原谅我...
if you could forgive me...
我真的希望能再有一次机会 让我们能够深入了解彼此
I'd really like another chance for us to get to know each other.
好
Okay.
真的吗?
Yeah?
真的
Yeah.
好 这个给你
Okay. Here.
谢谢 - 不客气 我--
Thanks. - No, I-I--
我特意为你准备的
I got it for you, so.
呃 认真的?
Uh, seriously?
就为你们的爷爷穿那么一次
Just wear them once for your granddad,
然后你们就可以退回去了 - 好极了
and then you can take 'em back. - Great.
那么你们俩的生日过得怎么样?
So did you guys have a good birthday?
差不多吧 - 是 过得很棒
Pretty much. - Yeah, it was cool.
差不多吧 - 是 过得很棒
Oh, pretty much. - Uh, it was cool.
派对很不错 - 非常感谢你们
The party was great. - Thank you very much
为了我们的生日 -你们是最棒的
for the birthday. - You guys are the best.
我们玩得很开心
It was a lot of fun.
你们知道 我记得
You know, I remember it was
就在16年前的这个时候
right around this time 16 years ago
好了 她要开始展开叙述了
Okay, she's starting the play-by-play.
她要开始了 - 喂 别走啊
She's starting it.- Oh, come on.
你们难道不想听听你们出生时的事吗?
You guys don't want to hear about when you were born?
你知道吗 听过上百次就不想听了
You know,not for the hundredth time.
不了 谢谢 - 当时非常疼
No, thank you. -It was very painful,
一定不要忘了这一点
don't you ever forget that.
怎么了
What?
我觉得我也想再要一个孩子
I think I want another one too.
就在我刚刚抱怨完生孩子有多疼之后?
Right after I'm screeching about how painful it was?
是的 那真的很像生孩子时的最后一搏
Yeah, that was pretty much, like, the final push.
我不是故意双关的
No pun intended.
只是...我也不知道
No, it's just...I don't know.
今天看那个录像并且看到
Watching that video today and seeing
孩子们长大了这么多 它就是
how much the boys have grown up, it just
让我怀念房♥子里有小孩子的时候
it made me miss having little ones in the house,
尤其是我们的孩子
especially ones we made.
我们培养了很棒的孩子们
We do make pretty good kids.
对啊
Yeah.
你知道 男孩们在楼上
You know,the boys are upstairs.
而且没人在塔尔的滑雪小屋里
And nobody's at Tal's ski chalet.
没人
No.
早安
Morning.
嗨
Yeah. Hey.
你好吗
How's it goin'?
昨天晚上...
Um, so last night--
那实在是 很有趣
That was--that was fun.
我的意思是 你是非常好的...
I mean, you're so great--
非常好的人 你知道的
great as a person,not at, you know--
尽管嗯 还是非常愉快的
though yeah, very enjoyable.
很感谢你这么说
Uh, appreciate that.
但是我们不能再这样了
Um, but we--we can't ever do that again.
好吧?因为
Right?Because, like,
情况太混乱了
super messy.
但是再说一次 你是个好人
But again, you are so great,
就是很好的 对 非常好的人
just wonderful,right, wonderful man.
但是这件事 你知道 就是 就是...
But this, you know,it's--it's--
这事就这么决定了
it's gonna have to be a one and done.
是啊 情况基本上就是这样
Yeah, pretty much figured that was the case.
好 所以这件事从来没发生过 对吗?
Okay, so this never happened, right?
没错
That's right.
嗨
Hey.
我没在派对上看见你
I didn't see you at the party.
嗯 对 我 我就是...
Uh, no, I-I just--
我就是离开得早
just left early.
怎 怎么了?
Um, wh-what--what's up?
我 我能帮你做什么吗?
What--what can I do for you?
我签好了离婚协议
I signed the divorce papers.
我 我不想让你的律师再打扰你了
I-I didn't want your lawyer to bother you anymore.
我晚点和你谈
I'll talk to you later.
好
Yeah.
你不会相信这件事的
You're not gonna believe this.
什么事?
What?
亨利·米勒有脑瘤
Henry Miller had a brain tumor.
这就是为什么他出狱了
That's why he was out of prison.
他们出于同情释放了他
They granted him a compassionate release
因为他只剩几周可以活了
'cause he only had a few weeks left to live.
他什么时候出来的 - 三个月前
When did he get out?- Three months ago.
那么这段时间他一直在做什么?
Well, what's he been doing this whole time?
一切还好吗?
Is everything okay?
对呀 当然 一切都很好
Y-yeah, of course everything's okay.
怎么会不好呢?
Why wouldn't it be?
请告诉我
Please tell me
你已经写好关于霉菌的故事了
that you have the mold story ready.
嗯 差不多一千个字了
Uh, just under a thousand words.
我是露易丝
This is Lois.
你好 莱恩女士
Hello, Ms. Lane.
我是爱尔斯医生 - 嗨 爱尔斯医生
This is Dr. Irons.- Hey, Dr. Irons.
我刚拿到了你的检查结果
So I just got your results back,
看起来我们可以排除你怀孕的可能性
and it seems we can rule out pregnancy.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
是的
Yes.
我还在担忧一些
And I'm still concerned about some
你的症状
of these symptoms you're having.
需要一个更好的镜头
Needs a better closer.
让我们安排一下
Let's schedule you an appointment
你和我们在大都会实验室的预约
with our lab here in Metropolis.
我想再做更多检查
I'd like to run some more tests
弄清楚是什么引起了这些症状
and figure out what's causing all this.
再试一次
Try again.
已经试了太久了
It's been too long.
那就增加剂量
Then increase the dosage.
他已经死了 如果我们增加剂量
He's dead, so if we increase the dosage
好的 曼海姆先生 马上
Yes, Mr. Mannheim. Right away.
不要那样看着我
Don't look at me like that.
这似乎正在起作用
It appears to be working.
就像我告诉你的
Just like I told you.
我们更深入了一步
We're getting closer.
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表