剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
this hiker and maybe a yoga instructor.
太疯狂了
It was nuts!
乔丹 我还得说多少遍?
Jordan, how many times do I have to say it?
我不在的时候 别去救人
No saves without me.
宝贝 等等-- - 不 我们还不清楚你的极限在哪
Babe, wait-- - No, we still don't know your limits.
万一你受伤了咋办 又或是更糟?
What if you would've gotten hurt or worse?
我同意他去的
I told him he could go.
我知道--我很抱歉
I know--I'm sorry.
就是一场洪水而已 我觉得他不会有事的
It was just a flood. I thought he'd be okay,
而且当时也没时间跟你说一声
and there wasn't time to check with you.
你觉得你准备好了?
You think you're ready?
明天 我们俩去堡垒
Tomorrow, it's you and me at the fortress.
真的? 那--真的是太好了
Yeah? Th--th--that's awesome.
谢了 爸爸 - 嗯 现在去洗澡
Thanks, Dad. - Yeah, now go shower.
小心地毯 - 注意身上的泥巴
Carpet! - Watch the mud--the mud!
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry, sorry, sorry.
氪石和超人之血的混合
Blend of Kryptonite and Superman's blood
在我们的新实验体上有着无与伦比的
in our new subject has incredible potential
复原细胞的潜力
to reanimate cells.
有潜力还不够好
Potential isn't good enough.
我需要新的血清
I need the new serum.
你会得到的
And you'll have it,
只要让露易丝·莱恩别再在 霍布斯湾医疗中心
as long as Lois Lane stops poking around
到处打探就行 - 别担心
Hob's Bay Medical. - Don't worry.
她会埋在行政档案里 忙得不可开交的
She'll be up to her ears in admin records.
那超人呢?
What about Superman?
他又去了你的办公室
He showed up to your office again.
如果他在这下面找到我们--
If he finds us down here--
专注你的工作
Focus on the work.
让我来对付超人
Let me handle Superman.
这太莽撞了
This is reckless.
我们现在就得行动
We either make our move now
不然超人就会先动手
or let Superman make his.
我们只有一次机会
We only have one shot.
那就保证你不要失手
Then make sure you don't miss.
怎么了
What?
是...
Was it...
哦 大蒜 好吧
oh, garlic. Ah, okay.
在这 让我再吃点薄荷
Here, let me add another mint, at least.
我今天采访了拉娜
I interviewed Lana today.
是啊 整段时间
Yeah, and the whole time,
我都没办法不想你
I couldn't stop thinking about you.
嘴真甜
Sweet.
不 不 这真是...
No, but no, it was...
这真是很糟糕
It was awful.
就好像我被困在了某个 埃德加·爱伦·坡的故事里
It was like I was trapped in some Edgar Allan Poe story,
而她能听见我的心脏 在胸腔里疯狂跳动
and she could hear my heart beating out of my chest.
为什么我们不能直接告诉她?
Why can't we just tell her?
我懂
I get it.
真的
I do.
好吗 但只是...
Okay? But it's just...
我和她才刚刚离婚
it's so soon after the divorce.
凯尔 我不想做什么备胎
Kyle, I don't want to be some side piece.
不--不
No--oh, no.
你不是备胎
You are not a side piece.
我只是不想伤任何人的感情
I just don't want anyone to get hurt,
尤其是我的女儿们
especially my girls.
我...
I...
我已经让她们承受了太多
I put 'em through enough already.
你能再给我多一点时间吗 宝贝?
Can you just give me a little more time, babe?
我喜欢你叫我"宝贝"
I like when you call me "babe."
哦 真的吗? - 嗯哼
Oh, do you? - Mm-hmm.
好吧 嘿...
Well, uh, hey...
嘿 一切都还好吗?
Hey, is everything okay?
詹姆斯·迪斯特凡诺有三个女儿
James Distefano had three girls.
我知道他是个麻烦
I know he was trouble,
但是她们今天失去了爸爸
but they lost their dad today.
太让人伤心了
It's so sad.
遗产规划? 这是什么?
Estate planning? What's this?
我们很久之前就该做这个了--
Something we should've done so long ago--
太令人难堪了
it is embarrassing.
“医护授权书”
"Healthcare Power of Attorney,"
“遗嘱证明”
"Last Will and Testament,"
“寿终决定"?
End of Life Decisions"?
露易丝-- - 这不必是什么大事
Lois-- - This does not have to be a big deal,
但是今天 不是别的
but today, if nothing else,
就是在提醒了我们必须准备好 以防万一
was a reminder that we need to be ready just in case.
我们没有理由做这些 - 理由就是我得了癌症
There's no reason for any of this. - Except for the fact that I have cancer,
一个 今天早上你亲眼见证的 杀了一个人 的疾病
a disease that killed a man in front of you this morning.
是啊 我懂 但是这不一样
Yeah, I know, but that was different.
怎么不一样?
How?
他是曼海姆的实验对象之一
He was one of Mannheim's test subjects.
我是说 谁知道他还暴露在什么样的化学品下
I mean, who knows what other chemicals he was exposed to.
而且 宝贝 你既年轻又坚强
Besides, babe,you're young and strong,
我知道你一定能度过这关
and I know you're gonna get through this.
克拉克 你能至少考虑下--
Clark, can you at least consider--
不能
Nope.
我不需要
I don't have to.
克拉克 拜托
Clark, come on.
听着 宝贝 如果你想准备好这些手续的话
Look, babe, if you wanna have these papers in order
而这让你感觉更好的话 行
and that makes you feel better, fine,
但我跟你说这没必要
but I'm telling you it's not necessary.
看到了吗?
See?
告诉过你我准备好了
Told you I'm ready.
这算是一个好的开始
Well, it's a good start,
但是模拟系统 只能告诉我们这么多
but simulations can only tell us so much.
拜托 你要求的 我都已经全部办到了
Come on. I've literally done everything you've asked.
听着 乔丹
Look, Jordan,
你还在成长 而且你只是半个氪星人
you're still growing, and you're only half-Kryptonian.
我们还是不清楚 你的弱点都有什么
We still don't know all of your vulnerabilities.
或是我到底有多强
Or how strong I am.
这不仅仅是力量的问题
It's not just about strength.
是关于风险评估 战术 和经验的
It's about risk assessment, tactics, experience.
行 那我到底应该如何获得经验
Okay, how am I supposed to get experience
因为你甚至都不让我去尝试?
if you won't even let me try?
你以后会有机会的
You'll get your chance.
你只需要有耐心
You just have to be patient.
我已经很耐心了
I've been patient.
你不能因为自己害怕就阻止我
You can't hold me back just 'cause you're afraid.
我不是那个意思
I didn't mean that.
你真的认为你准备好了吗?
You really think you're ready?
好吧
Okay.
我已经打败过他了
I've already beat him.
好吧那么 我们就把它提高一个档次的难度
Well then, let's crank it up a notch.
好的
All right.
那来吧
Bring it.
你好厉害 网上说这里预约要等两个月
I'm impressed. online it says a two-month wait.
给你 - 谢谢你 汤姆
There you go. - Thanks, Tom.
这个地方一直都在这里吗?
Has this place always been here?
以这样或者类似的形式
In one form or another.
我记得当它有红色皮革摊位的时候
I remember when it had red leather booths,
你可以自己带酒--
and you could bring your own wine--
我已经很久没觉得饿了
It's been a while since I've felt hungry,
但是我很激动去试试它 它看起来太棒了
but I'm excited to try it. It looks amazing.
的确如此
It really is.
我为什么要这样对自己?
Why am I doing this to myself?
没事的 我知道我在做什么
It's okay. I knew what i was getting into.
你确定你没事吗 如果我--
Are you sure you're okay if I--
不 请不要客气--我只是很高兴你在这里
No, please--I'm just happy you're here.
我也是 我真的需要这个
Me too.I really needed this.
所以有那么明显吗?
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表