剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
但你在追踪布鲁诺的时候
And while you're out chasing Bruno,
你随时都可能会病得更严重
you could be getting sicker.
我只是担心 你没分清轻重缓急
I am just worried about your priorities.
我的首要目标是养好身体
My priority is to get better
在同时 扳倒布鲁诺·曼海姆
and also to take down Bruno Mannheim.
轻重缓急不是这么用的
That is not how priorities work.
你看见了些东西
You saw something.
有几个人在往车上装货
There were a couple of guys loading trucks.
而我记下了他们的车牌号♥
I got their plates.
那我们应该进去
Then we should go in there.
不行 露易丝 他们可能会回来的
No, Lois, they might come back.
那我们就能知道他们现在还剩什么没拿走了
Then we can see what they haven't packed up yet.
他们有枪 - 那我们最好赶紧了
They had guns. - Then we'd better hurry.
该死的 露易丝 露易丝
Damn it, Lois. Lois!
露易丝
Lois!
大家都在议论 拉娜
People are talking, Lana.
他们觉得事情没有那么简单
They think there's more to the story.
听着 我发布了国防部提供的一个声明
Look, I put out the statement the DOD provided.
我自己也不太清楚发生了什么
I'm not even sure what happened myself.
那或许 你这么说给大家听 到会是个好主意
Well, it might be a good idea to go out there and say that.
不好意思 没有打扰到你们吧?
Sorry, am I interrupting?
完全没有
Not at all.
艾米莉 我们能迟点再聊这个吗?
Emily, can we pick this up later?
你确定吗?
You sure?
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
就是想着 一位像你这么忙的人士 可能会需要一杯咖啡
Just figured someone as busy as you could use a coffee,
再就是 想过来看看你的状况
and, uh, just wanna see how you're holding up
这些琐事
with, uh, all this.
这确实会让人恐慌
Yeah, it is pretty scary,
不过我没事
but I'm fine.
也太忙没时间去想这个
Been too busy to dwell on it either way.
看起来你加强了安保
Looks like you beefed up security.
是的 感觉很有这个必要
Yeah, it felt pretty necessary.
是谁帮你装的?
Who set that up for you?
为什么这样问?
Why are you asking?
就只是好奇罢了
Just curious, is all.
莎拉提到了一些 我所不知道的
Well, Sarah mentioned something about, I don't know,
一些新的安全协议和装置
some new security protocols and stuff.
所以这才是你来这里的原因--
Mm-hmm, so that's why you're here--
并不是为了请我喝咖啡 看我过得怎么样
not to bring me coffee and see how I'm doing,
而是为了窥探我?
but to snoop on me?
这不是--完全不是这样的 拉娜
That's--that's not it all, Lana.
我只是想确保事情都有在慢慢好转起来 好吧?
I just wanted to make sure things were on the up-and-up. All right?
我很关心你的
I care about you.
你关心的是你那脆弱的自尊心
You care about your fragile ego.
所以 下次 你要是想问我什么
So next time you wanna ask me something,
直接问吧
ask it.
好吗? 不要再耍这些愚蠢的把戏
All right? Don't play these stupid little games.
无论是谁帮我安装的安保系统
Whoever set up my security system,
那都不关你任何事
that's none of your damn business.
好好好 拉娜 我很抱歉
Okay, look, Lana, I'm sorry.
我不是有意来这里--
I didn't mean to come in here and--
我还有一个繁忙的一天在等待着我呢
I have a very busy day ahead of me.
谢谢你的咖啡
Thanks for the coffee.
一眨眼 超人用一个废弃的货轮
Thinking fast, Superman used an abandoned freighter ship
将数百名村民送到了安全的地方
to airlift hundreds of villagers to safety.
打扰一下 我在找我的妻子
Excuse me, I'm looking for my wife.
她在这里治疗
She's receiving treatment here.
名字? - 露易丝 莱恩
Name? - Lois Lane.
莱恩小姐在我们开始治疗前就离开了
Ms. Lane left before we could start.
我试过联♥系♥她
I've been trying to reach her,
但她没有接电♥话♥
but she's not picking up.
我知道是谁打来的
I know who that was.
你是想让超人生我气吗?
Are you trying to get Superman mad at me?
不用担心这个 - 你一直都这么说
Don't worry about it. - Yeah, you keep saying that,
而我一直都很担心
and I keep worrying.
这些器材都是干什么用的?
What is all this equipment for?
我们得离开这里
We have to get out of here.
别 别 他们就是从那过来的
No, no, they're coming from there.
我早告诉过你他们有枪
No, I told you they had guns.
这边
This way.
露易丝
Lois.
这肯定就是我们在上一个设施里找到的血液
This must've been what we found at the last facility.
好吧 我们现在在一个满是血包的房♥间
Okay, we're in a room full of blood.
这里很冷
It is freezing.
听上去外面 有一小支民兵队伍
It sounded like there was a small militia outside.
我们可以叫超人来吗?
Can we please call Superman?
我要是你我会从门口退后一步
I'd step back from the door.
通常多久才能到?
How long does it usually take?
三秒 要是他在外太空的话 十秒也有可能
Three seconds, maybe ten if he's in space.
他们肯定是对这冷藏室动了手脚
They must've done something to this freezer.
这意味着什么?
What does that even mean?
意味着他不会来了
It means he's not coming.
露易丝失踪了
Lois is missing.
发生了什么?
What happened?
我在她治疗开始前离开了 去解决了尼泊尔的事故
I left her at her treatment to handle a situation in Nepal.
我回来的时候 他们告诉我她早就离开了
When I got back, they said she left early.
你怎么能就这样走了? - 当时生命紧急
How could you just leave her? - Lives were at stake.
我女儿的生命在危险之中
My daughter's life is at stake!
你应该一直待在那里 保障她不会离开的
You should've been there to make sure she didn't leave!
现在说这个也没用
None of this is helpful right now.
你听不到她的声音? - 听不见
You can't hear her? - No.
她一定是在某个隔音的地方
She must be somewhere insulated.
好吧 我需要权限进入你的卫星 好让我的人工智能进行扫描
All right. I need access to your satellites so my AI can run a scan.
别担心 我们会找到她的
Don't worry. We'll find her.
乔丹 我的卡车不见了
Jordan. My truck's gone.
我的手♥机♥收到了一条报♥警♥提示
I got an alert on my phone,
所以下课后我就去外面看了
so I went outside after class to check.
它不见了 - 什么?
It's not there. - What?
你确定吗? - 确定
Are you sure? - Yeah.
我就停在韦尔尼茨的车旁边
I parked right next to Wellnitz.
等等 你是认为有人偷走了?
Wait, you think someone stole it?
我是说 它肯定不是凭空消失了
Well, I mean, it didn't just disappear.
糟了 我把手表放在中控台里了
Oh, shoot, I left the watch in the console.
我们应该打电♥话♥给警长
We should call the sheriff.
好 我现在就打电♥话♥
Yeah, I'm on it.
等一下
Just hold up.
坎迪丝 我们--
Candice, can we, um--
我们可以说两句吗?
can we talk for a second?
可以 你有什么想和我说的
Well, what do you want to say to me
在他们面前不能说的吗?
that you can't say in front of them?
我意思 就是
I mean, it's just that
你♥爸♥爸昨晚表现得有点奇怪
your dad was acting kind of weird last night.
所以你觉得那意味着是他偷了你的车?
So you think that means he stole your truck?
我不是这个意思 但他确实有问我这辆车值多少钱
No, but he did kinda ask how much it cost.
他就是想跟你讲两句而已
He was just making conversation.
看起来不只是那样
It didn't seem like that.
他问的那种方式-- - 是啊 还有他看上去的那样子
The way he asked-- - Right, and the way he looks,
因为我们很穷而且还住在拖车屋
because we're poor and we live in a trailer,
所以他就要计划去偷你的车
so he must've been planning to steal from you.
是这样吗?他可真是一个很糟糕的人啊
Right? He's such a horrible person.
什么?没 我没有这么说
What? No, I wasn't saying that.
我真不敢相信你会这样想
I can't believe you'd even think that.
坎迪丝...
Candice...
肯定是他爸干的
Yeah, it was definitely her dad.
X氪石贩子? 那肯定是他了
X-K dealer? Yeah, it was him.
糟糕的是 我不想他被警♥察♥逮捕
It just sucks, 'cause I don't want him to get arrested.
等会 或许如果我们靠自己找到了车
Wait, maybe if we find it ourselves,
他就不用被抓了
he doesn't have to.
还是没有声音
Still no voices.
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表