剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
We're going to do this at the same time.
好
Okay.
我要你吸气...
I want you to breathe in...
稳住 然后呼气
And hold and out.
好的 再来一次
Good. Again.
稳住
And hold.
好了 我们走上正轨了
Okay, we are on our way.
火车准备好了
Train's ready.
谢谢你一直没有放弃我
Thank you for never giving up on me.
永生永世
Forever and always.
呃 咱们俩是谁在上高中来着?
Ugh. Which one of us is in high school again?
你
You.
习惯就好
Get used to it.
以后这种情况会发生的更多
There'll be more of that where we're going.
妈妈?妈妈?
Mom? Mom?
妈妈 没事的
Mom, it's okay.
一切都还好吗?
Everything okay?
是 都好着呢
Yeah, all good.
那是什么?
What is that?
爸爸 她怎么了?
Dad, what's happeningto her?
皮雅
Peia.
美好的一天开始了
Day's off to a great start.
好吧 真棒 一切都恢复...
Okay, great, everything's...
又垮了
out again.
整座城市都垮了-- 电力 手♥机♥ 互联网
Entire city's down-- power, phone, internet.
医院的发电机 可以防止这样的电涌
Hospital generators are shielded against a surge like that.
但其中一半 依旧还是失灵了
Still knocked half of them offline.
曼海姆一家 肯定就在附近的某个地方
The Mannheims must be somewhere nearby.
皮雅的声波攻击停下来了
Peia's sound attacks have stopped.
自从逃出国防部后 她这是第一次安静下来
She's quiet for the first time since she escaped.
小南瓜 我很抱歉 但我必须得叫上约翰·亨利了
Pumpkin, I'm sorry, but I got to call John Henry,
和他在国防部汇合 试图搞清楚这究竟是怎么一回事
meet him at the DOD, try to get ahead of whatever this is.
皮雅知道我的手术在今天
Peia knows today's my surgery.
在她越狱之前 我们有聊过这事
We talked about it before she broke out.
那你是怎么想的 她这是在试图伤害你吗?
What are you thinking, she's trying to hurt you?
不是 她要是想杀我的 她早就动手了
No. If she wanted to kill me, she could have.
这另有缘由
This is something else.
先是电涌 然后又是现在这般宁静...
The surge and now this silence...
所以你认为 是皮雅正在失去控制?
So you think Peia's losing control?
我不觉得布鲁诺的解药有作用
I don't think Bruno's cure worked.
爸爸 她怎么了?
Dad, what's wrong with her?
没事的
It's okay.
她只是需要再来一剂解药
She just needs another dose of the cure.
- 药瓶都在哪? - 在火车上的冷藏库里
- Where are the vials? - In cold storage on the train.
那就去把它们拿出来
Then get them out!
别担心 你会没事的
Don't worry. You're okay.
都在爸爸的掌握之中
Dad's got this.
大停电席卷全城,或许是袭击?
- 我们需要谈一谈 - 现在不行 拉娜
- We need to talk. - Not now, Lana.
- 现在可以 - 嘿--
- Yes, now. - Hey--
天呐 你和克里希是吵架了还是怎么了?
Jeez, did you and Chrissy get in an argument or something?
随便吧 不关我的事
Whatever, it's not my business.
凯尔 莎拉有麻烦了
Kyle, Sarah's in trouble.
醉酒驾驶 往往就是会给你惹上麻烦
That tends to happen when you get a DUI.
- 不然你觉得会是怎样? - 你能不能听我讲话?
- What'd you expect? - Would you just listen to me?
莎拉身上真的很不对劲
There is something really wrong with Sarah,
而我需要你的帮助
and I need your help.
好吧
Okay.
好 好的 告诉我都怎么了
O-o-okay, you just t-tell me what happened.
她彻夜未眠 深陷于车祸和乔丹的消极思想中
She was up all night, spiraling about the car, Jordan.
我很久没见到过她这样了...
I haven't seen her like this...
上次还是...
not since...
好吧 我们--我们应该走了
Okay, we--we should go.
老弟 你表现得好像 有什么极其可怕的事情发生了
Bro, you're acting like something terrible just happened.
因为的确发生了
'Cause it did.
你怎么还能这番平静呢?
How are you not stoked?
你有X视线了
You have X-ray vision.
为什么我的超能力 总是在这种最糟糕的事态下 才显现出来?
Why do my powers always come out at the worst possible time?
好吧 你知道 当我位于糟糕的处境时 我身上会发生什么吗?
Okay, you know what happens to me when I'm in a really bad spot?
什么都不会发生
Nothing.
我只是留在原地
I'm just still in a really bad spot,
我可不会得到什么超能力
and I don't get some superpower.
你应该觉得自己幸运
You should consider yourself lucky.
要是有什么事 发生在妈妈的手术中了
What if it happens during Mom's surgery
而我这回却不能关掉X射线呢?
and I can't turn it off this time?
老弟 你得冷静下来
Bro, you have to chill.
这正是为什么 你的超能力总是会随机出现
This is why your powers come up at random times.
你需要试着放松
You need to try and relax
深呼吸 然后就别管了
and breathe and just let go.
我--我确定你会没事的
And I'm-- I'm sure you'll be fine.
你能做到吗?
Can you do that?
可以 对 对 你是对的
Right. Yeah. Yeah, you're right.
谢谢你
Thank you.
但我永远也不要再朝那边看去了
Oh, but I'm never looking over there again.
某位女士刚刚产下了三胞胎
Some lady just gave birth to triplets.
发电机运转起来了 我们随时可以开始了 如果你还想的话
The generators are online, and we're ready to go, if you still are.
开始吧
Yes.
呃 考虑到现在的情况 或许我们应该考虑下改期
Uh, with all that's gone on, maybe we should consider rescheduling.
我竭尽了全力 才打起精神来要这么做
It took everything I had to psych myself up for this.
我不觉得我能再经历一遍了
I don't think I can do it again.
对
Right.
但要是那声音又响起了--
But if that sound happens again--
克拉克 你想要让我的手术 在最适合的一天进行?
Clark, you wanted a perfect day for my surgery?
那么 好坏与否 我们得到的就是现在
Well, good or bad, this is what we have.
你能让这一天适合吗?
Can you make it work?
我当然可以
Of course I can.
那就尽快结束这一切吧 拜托了
Then let's get this over with, please.
爸爸 你得快点
Dad, you have to hurry!
就快好了
Almost there.
好了
It's all right.
胡克医生说过 你或许会需要再来一剂
Dr. Hook said you might need another dose.
好多了
Better.
看见没?你会没事的
See? You're gonna be fine.
爸爸 她需要医生 解药没有作用
Dad, she needs a doctor! The cure isn't working!
会有作用的
It will!
我能补救
I can fix this.
再给我拿一瓶
Get me another vial!
不要
No!
我要去给她找帮助了
I'm getting her help.
爸爸 我去给她找帮助
Dad, I'm getting her help.
马蒂奥 马蒂奥
Matteo! Matteo!
马蒂奥
Matteo.
- 我们做太过了 - 皮雅...
- We went too far. - Peia...
我没曾--我没曾想要过任何这一切
I didn't-- I didn't want any of this.
这不是你的错误
This is not your fault.
你只是需要更多解药
You just need more of the cure.
结束了
It's over.
你得停下来了
You have to stop.
皮雅
Peia!
布鲁诺 你救不了我
Bruno, you can't save me.
皮雅 不
Peia, no.
不 等等
No. Wait.
你可以的
You got this.
你也可以的
So do you.
我们爱你 妈妈
We love you, Mom.
你醒来后我们就会在这
We'll be here when you wake up.
好吧 呃 我得去国防部看看了
Okay, um, I've got to check in at the DOD.
你们俩待在这里没事吧?
Are you guys good to stay here?
- 不用操心 爸爸 - 我们会确保妈妈没事的
- Don't worry, Dad. - We'll make sure Mom's okay.
我还是找不到 上一阵声波扰动的确切位置
I still can't get a location on that last sonic disturbance.
说点好消息吧
Tell me some good news.
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表