剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
Hi.
我真的很抱歉 让你等那么久
I am so sorry to keep you waiting.
自从当选市长后 时间好像就都不够用了
There just never seems to be enough time anymore.
可不是吗 姐妹
Yeah, tell me about it, girlfriend.
我是说 你是镇长 又是单身母亲
I mean, you're mayor, and now you're a single mom.
我是说 做这一切一定很困难吧
I mean, it must be so hard to do it all.
我--我都忘了吃午饭了 要不是露易丝提醒我的话
I--I'd forget to eat my lunch if Lois didn't remind me.
呃 没错...
Um, yeah...
是的 的确很艰辛
No, it's difficult, sure.
更多的是
Uh, it's more just that, um,
很奇怪
it's weird.
我的意思是 凯尔和我
I mean, Kyle and I
仍然在尝试去解决
are still trying to figure out
共同抚养孩子的事情
the whole co-parenting thing,
只是...
and it's just...
哇哦 我变成了
Wow, I've turned
大家都不愿意遇见的 那种离婚人士
into that divorced person people cross the street to avoid.
没有
No.
不用担心这个--没事的
No worries--it's all good.
所以 你说你有一份关于新的市政大楼的声明?
Um, so you said that you had a statement about the new town hall?
我就像一个漏气的气球
I look like a deflated balloon.
我猜这是复古风格?
I guess it's vintage?
库辛教练说 我得穿上训练生的制♥服♥
Mr. Cushing says I gotta wear a trainee uniform
直到我努力赚到资格
until I earn a better one.
锈逗是谁?
Who's Rusty?
不知道 但是队里
I don't know, but the crew
不断有人说他死在这衣服下了
keeps saying he died in these.
老爸 我打败了孤独堡最后的全息影像
Dad, I beat the last fortress hologram,
就是那个氪星武术女士
and it was that Kryptonian martial arts lady.
你看着像是那种 刚许愿变回小孩的人一样
You look like a guy who made a wish to be a kid again.
太好笑了
Hilarious.
我得走了 我要是去晚了
I have to go. If I'm late,
队里会让我打扮成大麦町或别的什么的
the crew might make me dress up as a dalmatian or something.
嘿 那也许算得上是进步
Hey, it might be an improvement.
别开你哥哥玩笑
Take it easy on him.
他跟你一样在训练
He's training just like you.
好吧 不过老爸说 只要我打赢了最后一位全息影像
All right, Dad said that after I win the last hologram fight,
我就可以自己去执行一些营救任务了
that I can actually do some saves on my own.
我完全不是这么说的
That is not even close to what I said.
我很确信这是你想听我说的 但--
I'm sure it's what you wanted to hear me say, but--
是你♥爸♥爸
It's your dad.
死亡极客那边出事了
Something's happening with Deadline.
你和他的战斗 都已经过去一个月了
It's been over a month since you've fought him.
也许他终于准备好谈谈了
Maybe he's finally ready to talk.
不管到底发生的是什么 听起来挺急的
Well, whatever it is,it sounds urgent.
你一起吗?
You coming with?
还是你自己去吧
Maybe you should go ahead.
我之前有点过火了
I kind of overdid it a little.
再说了这里还有一堆事呢
Plus, I have plenty to do here.
我能去吗?
Can I go?
当后援就行
Just for backup.
跟你妈在家待着
Stay here with your mom.
等我回来再讨论你训练的事
We'll talk about your training later.
迪斯特凡诺先生 坚持只和你一人谈
Mr. Distefano insists he'll only talk to you.
为啥回心转意?
Why the change of heart?
他说他病了
He says he's sick.
超人
Superman,
带我去见布鲁诺·曼海姆
take me to Bruno Mannheim.
我觉得听上去挺可疑的
Seems pretty fishy to me.
并不 他的癌症已经扩散到全身了
It's not. He's got tumors everywhere.
曼海姆对你做什么了?
What did Mannheim do to you?
求你了
Please
带我见他 不然我会死的
Take me, or I'll die.
带他去吧
Take him.
曼海姆
Mannheim!
你回到这里已经是越界了
You're crossing the red line coming back here.
他快死了 他说只有你能救他
He's dying. He says only you can save him.
我什么也没告诉他
I didn't tell him anything.
布鲁诺 你快把他害死了 - 你想让我怎样?
Bruno, you're killing him. - What do you want from me?
我不是医生 - 他的身体正在自我摧毁
I'm not a doctor. - His body is tearing itself apart.
那你应该带他上医院
Then you should take him to a hospital.
嘿 秀逗钉子
Yo, Rusty Nail,
我觉得你漏了一点没擦
I think you missed a spot.
你♥爸♥让我一整天 都在擦他的卡车
Your dad has had me washing this truck all day.
好吧 每当我觉得我擦完了的时候
Okay, every time that I think I'm finished,
他总能设法找到一处污渍 然后让我从头来过
he somehow finds a smudge and makes me start over.
好吧 我觉得我都快被逼疯了
Okay, I think I'm losing my mind.
嗯 好吧 那听上去还是比连着学八个小时的
Yeah, well, that sounds better than studying
平行四边形 要舒服得多
parallelograms for eight hours.
那是这周一的事
That's this Monday.
对
Yeah.
行吧 我这一辈子都只能 当个高二学生了
Welp, I'm gonna be a sophomore for the rest of my life.
我明天要好好学一通 你想跟我一起吗?
I'm hitting it hard tomorrow, if you wanted to join me.
嘿 小玉米 咱们
Hey, mijita, let's, uh,
在他处于训练模式的时候 就别打扰这个锈逗桶了
let's not distract Rusty Buckets here while he's in training mode.
好吧 那我至少能有
Okay, can I, at least,
一件写着我真名的衬衫么 求你了?
just get a shirt with my real name on it, please?
看到没 这就是--这就是你们这一辈人的毛病了 不是吗?
See, that's the--that's the deal with your generation right there, right?
你们就是--就是想着要一步登天
Y'all just--y'all just wanna skip right to the top
就凭借 你们那点舞步 和小猫的表情包 之类的东西
with a little dance move, little cat memes, something like that.
我看不行 在我改口前 你还是锈逗
Naw, you're Rusty till I say otherwise.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 咱们走 索菲 妈妈在做晚餐
Okay, come on, Soph, Mom's making dinner.
但是我们还什么都没做呢
But we didn't get to do anything.
我还在工作 甜心
Um, I'm at work, sweetie.
我--你想干什么呢?
I--what'd you expect?
我说不好--
I don't know--
某种好玩的事
something fun.
节会什么时候开始呢?
When's the fair coming?
要等到夏天
Not till summer.
嘿 我保证到时候我会带你去 好吗?
Hey, look, I promise I'll take you then, okay?
没事 没关系的
It's okay,it's okay, it's okay.
索菲
Soph.
等等
Wait.
好吧 赶紧的 坏脾气锈逗
All right, chop, chop, Crusty Rusty.
咱们看看你有些什么本事
Let's see what you got there.
我付你工资可不是让你在这游手好闲的
I'm not paying you nothing to stand around.
好吧 多用用你的肩膀
All right, put your shoulder into it a little bit.
死亡极客死了? - 他们之间绝对有什么交易
Deadline died? - They definitely had a deal,
但是曼海姆就是不承认
but Mannheim wouldn't admit it,
然后一切都太晚了
and then it was too late.
在布鲁诺放他出院前
Before Bruno had him released,
詹姆斯·迪斯特凡诺在狱中被诊断出
James Distefano was diagnosed in prison
患有四期淋巴瘤
with stage four lymphoma.
唯一一个被提前释放的囚犯
The only other prisoner who got out early
也得了末期-- - 是亨利·米勒--
was also terminal-- - Was Henry Miller--
正好是在他显现出超能力之前
right before he showed up with powers.
而当国防部 把迪斯特凡诺关押起来的时候
And when the DOD took Distefano into custody,
他体内有X氪石和你血液的痕迹
he had traces of X-K and your blood in his system.
所以曼海姆做了什么
So Mannheim's what,
给予濒死的罪犯超能力?
giving powers to dying criminals?
我是说 为什么要这么麻烦?
I mean, why go through the trouble?
假如--我知道这会是个很大胆的猜设--这可是曼海姆--
What if--and I know it's a big if--it's Mannheim--
但假如这不是为了超能力呢?
but what if this isn't about powers?
如果他真的是想 尽力让这些人活着呢?
What if he's actually trying to keep these guys alive?
不 注意地毯
No! Carpet--uh-uh.
你干嘛去了? - 犹他州爆发了洪水
Where were you? - There was a flash flood
就好像一整面水墙
in Utah. It was like a wall of water
和树还有其他乱七八糟的东西
and trees and all kinds of stuff.
我是说 我--我救了
I mean, like, I--I saved, like,
一个登山者 可能还有一个瑜伽教练
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表