剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
你比想象中的自己要更坚强
You're much stronger than you think you are.
把她带进屋 我马上来
Help her inside. I'll be right there.
我没有肿块
I didn't have a lump.
我还年轻 肿胀处可能
I'm young. The swelling could've been
是别的一些东西
a dozen different things.
我没有办法提供家族病史
And since I couldn't give my full family history,
因为我妈妈的缘故
'cause of my mom,
爱尔斯医生想确定 所以她加快了活检的速度
Dr. Irons wanted to be sure, and she expedited the biopsy.
我得了急性乳腺癌
I have inflammatory breast cancer.
是恶性的罕见病例 很难查出来
It's rare and aggressive, and it's hard to detect,
但他们查出来了 事情就是这样
but they did, so there's that.
我应该早点告诉你的
I should have told you sooner.
什么?不
What? No.
你不用作任何道歉
You have nothing to apologize for.
我只想自己去消化这件事
I just wanted to process it on my own.
我不想让你害怕
I didn't want to scare you.
我也不想让你把我当病人一样看待
And I didn't want you to look at me like I was sick.
来这里 来这里
Come here, come here.
你是我见过最坚强的人
You are the strongest person I know.
我向你保证 我永远不会用别样的眼神看着你
I promise you, I will never look at you any other way.
我还没有准备好应对所有这一切的改变
I'm not ready for everything to change.
来这里
Come here.
我们会一起撑过去的
We are gonna get through this together.
你不会再独自去看什么医生了
You're not gonna go to any more doctor's visits alone.
你会打到这个东西的
You're gonna beat this thing.
我心里对此毫不怀疑
There's not a doubt in my mind.
现在肾上腺素消退了
Now that the adrenaline's worn off,
我也许应该为毁掉大家的一天而道歉
I should probably apologize for ruining everyone's day.
道歉?
Apologize?
拜托 那是我见过最酷的事情了
Dude, that was the coolest thing I've ever seen.
好吧
Good.
小娜 你至少要到马蒂奥的号♥码了吧?
Nat, did you at least get Matteo's number?
还会有其他人的
There'll be other guys.
怎么样?
And?
你冻住了他的车?
You froze his car?
干得漂亮 - 天啊
That's awesome! - Oh my God!
莎拉 怎么了?
Sarah, what's wrong?
他这样多久了?
How long has he been like this?
一整天了
24 hours.
情况越来越糟了
It's only getting worse.
够了
Enough!
我早就告诉你不会起作用的
I told you it wasn't going to work.
我还没结束呢 这只是一次试验
I'm not done. That was only one trial.
斯莫威尔发生了些事情
Something happened in Smallville.
白♥痴♥市长 - 不是他 他已经死了
Idiot mayor. - Not him. He's dead.
但约翰·亨利·爱尔斯还活着
But John Henry Irons isn't.
可你杀了他
You killed him.
我知道
I know.
妈妈 你还好吗?
Mom, are you okay?
我还好
Yeah, I'm fine.
爱尔斯先生为我们新建了安全系统
Sir Irons is putting in a new security system for us.
听着 我真的很抱歉
Look, I'm really sorry.
不 这个事情我们待会儿说
No, we will talk about that later.
你受伤了
You're hurt.
没有我--我没事的
No, I'm-- I'll be all right.
我稍后再回来把剩下的都安排好
I'll come back later and get everything else set up,
不过你今晚应该没事了
but you should be good for the night.
传感器要是检测到任何东西 我会在几秒钟内赶到这里
My sensors detect anything, I'll be here in seconds.
好
Great.
来吧 我们得回家了
Come on. We should get home.
哦让我来--我送他们出去
Oh, I can-- I can show 'em out.
约翰?
John?
谢谢
Thank you.
他们还没睡吗? - 对 他们在厨房♥里
Are they still awake? - Yeah they're in the kitchen.
就告诉他们你又感觉坐立不安了
just tell them you got turned around again.
老哥 我很确定那个借口只能用一次
Bro, pretty sure that excuse only works once.
发生什么事了?
What's going on?
孩子们 坐下聊聊吧
Boys, you need to sit down.
伙计们 你们的妈妈有话想跟你们说
Guys, your mom has something she wants to tell you,
但在她说之前 你们两个得清楚
but before she does, I just want you both to know
我们要作为一个家庭一起渡过难关
that we are going to get through this as a family.
我刚被诊断出
I was just diagnosed
第三阶段的炎症性乳腺癌
with stage-three inflammatory breast cancer.
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表