剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
Wait, so he's never even brought Mom to see you?
没有必要 我和他
There was no need. I discussed
讨论了她的情况 而你♥爸♥爸也同意了
her condition with him, and your father agreed.
好吧 但那也不等同于做个
OK, but that's not the same as doing
诊断测试 来确保万无一失
a diagnostic test to make sure.
我是说 当乔丹被那种氪星病毒感染了的时候
I mean, when Jordan was sick with that Kryptonite virus,
爷爷的全息影像就是这么做的 他用了激光来救他
that's what Holo-gramps did. He used lasers to save him.
这很不一样 乔纳森
That was very different, Jonathan.
怎么不一样了?
How?
乔 拜托 - 怎么了?
Jon, come on. - What?
不 伙计 在没得到答案前 我是不会走的
No, dude, I'm not leaving until I get some answers.
你为什么不能帮我们的妈妈?
Why can't you help our mom?
因为我不相信她的身体构造
Because I don't believe she has the proper makeup
可以承受氪星的治疗手段
to withstand Kryptonian procedures.
是你不相信 还是你们两个
You don't believe, or you two
因为她是人类就直接做了这个假设?
just assumed because she's human?
风险太大了 - 这值得试一试
The risk is too great. - It's worth a shot!
我的技术可能会杀了她
My technology could kill her.
不试试的话 她可能还是会死
She might die anyway!
够了
Enough!
你们两个在这里干什么?
What are you two doing here?
他们想知道是否有 能帮助到露易丝
They wanted to know if there was Kryptonian science
的氪星科技
that could help Lois.
你们两个 你们妈妈会没事的
You guys, your mom is gonna be fine.
她昨晚听上去可不像没事
She didn't sound fine last night.
那只是化疗的缘故 好吗?
That's just the chemo, OK?
有时候化疗副作用很痛苦 但你们妈妈能处理好
Sometimes it's hard, but your mother can handle it.
是啊 但是如果她不需要呢?
Yeah, but what if she didn't need to?
如果有更好的办法呢?
What if there was another way?
你们妈妈和我已经讨论过这个了
Your mom and I have already discussed this.
是 但没和我们讨论 - 她的治疗方案
Yeah, not with us. - Her treatment isn't
不是由你决定的 乔纳森 - 我们只是想帮忙
for you to decide, Jonathan. - We were just trying to help.
这也是你这段时间以来 应该在做的事
Which is what you should have been here doing the entire time.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
这些氪星科技 我们甚至都没有用过
There's Kryptonian science that we're not even using.
乔纳森 我解释过这么做的危险了
Jonathan, I explained the dangers.
不 不 不 你只是解释了 为什么我们爸爸会这么害怕
No, no, no, you just explained why our dad was scared.
老兄 - 停在这别说了
Dude. - Stop it right there!
我理解你为你妈妈担心
I understand you're worried about your mom,
但是你别搞得好像 我不像你们一样担心
but don't you dare act like I don't care just as much as you.
你听懂了没有?
Do you understand me?
听懂了吗?
Do you?
是 先生
Yes, sir.
你们两个都回家去
Both of you go home.
等你们妈妈治疗完了 我们再
We'll finish talking about this when your mom's done
接着谈这些 - 走吧
with her treatment. - Come on.
他们俩长得好像啊
They look just like each other.
我觉得特别是眉毛的部分
I think it's the eyebrows.
那你呢?
What about you?
你有你家人的照片吗?
Do you have any photos of your family?
呃 事实上 我没有随身带着我的手♥机♥
Well, actually, I don't have my phone with me.
那就下次吧
Maybe next time.
嘿 我一直想向你问问布鲁诺·曼海姆的事
Hey, I've been meaning to ask you about Bruno Mannheim.
你在这里住了一辈子 肯定见过他吧
Living here your whole life, you must have met him.
我们都知道 莱克斯正在把大都会南区的血 吸干
We both know that Lex is bleeding South Metropolis dry.
社区就快要崩溃了
The neighborhood's falling apart.
人们都很害怕
People are scared.
犯罪率上升 - 收益也是一样
Crime's up. - So are profits.
但是这些钱都去哪了呢?
But where's that money going?
有一点进到了我们的口袋里 当然
A little in our pockets, sure,
但是大部分收益 都径直去到了
but the lion's share is going straight
莱克斯和他在大都会的手下那
to Lex and his people in Metropolis.
所以呢 你想我们除掉卢瑟?
So what, you want to take Luthor out?
你脑子是怎么想的?
What the hell is wrong with you?
你会害的那恶魔 追杀我们所有人的
You're gonna get the devil sent after all of us.
我不是想除掉莱克斯
I don't want to take Lex out.
我是想和他做笔交易
I want to make him a deal.
向他提供大都会剩下的部分
Offer him the rest of the city,
而作为回报
and then in return,
他把我们的社区 直截了当地还给咱们
he gives us back our neighborhood free and clear.
别再这了
Not this again.
我们有一个基础设施 正等待着升级呢
We got a infrastructure just waiting to be modernized.
谁 你吗?
By who, you?
不只是我
Not just me.
吉莱斯皮 阿利斯泰尔 和其他一些打手们
Gillespie, Alistair,and some of the other 86ers.
他们都认为这里有机会
They all think there's opportunity here.
这可不是民♥主♥
This ain't a democracy.
不是 这是生意
No, it's a business.
而我认为它会增长十倍的
And I think that it would grow tenfold
如果你愿意走这一步的
if you were to make this move.
让我考虑一下
Let me think it over.
皮雅会跟你保持联♥系♥的
Peia here, she'll be in touch.
是的 我见布鲁诺路过过这里
Yeah, I've seen Bruno in passing.
没什么值得一提的
othing worth mentioning.
但是你的初步治疗
But your initial treatment
就是在他 投资霍布湾医疗中心之后 不久
was right after he invested in Hob's Bay Medical Center.
看起来你们肯定会有过交集
It seems like you must have crossed paths then.
是啊 这是个大医院
Yeah, it's a big hospital.
是的 我不--我不太记得了
Yeah, I don't--I don't really remember.
那在小艾斯餐馆 有过交集吗?
What about at Little Ace's?
我在那里的墙上看到了他的照片
I saw his photo on the wall there.
看起来他是常客
It looks like he's a regular.
你在暗示什么?
What are you implying?
没什么 只是你们都经常去那里
Nothing, just that you both go there a lot.
等等 对不起 请问你是在审问我吗?
Wait, I'm sorry. Are you interrogating me?
对不起 我不应该提起这件事
I'm sorry. I shouldn't have brought it up.
你知道吗?
You know what?
这是我最后一次治疗了 我感觉不太舒服
This is my last treatment. I don't feel great.
我要坐在那边去 然后闭上眼睛休息一会儿了
I'm gonna go sit over there and close my eyes.
请你不要跟着我
Please don't follow me.
好的
OK.
嘿 陌生人 - 噢 嘿
Hey, stranger. - Oh, hey.
娜塔莉告诉我说 你出远门了
Natalie told me you were away.
是的 我当时要去处理一些事情
Yeah, I just had to take care of a few things.
我也就是几天前刚回来
I just got back a couple days ago.
是的
Yeah.
你是要为哪个特别的人做晚餐吗?
Cooking dinner for someone special?
我知道这不关我的事
Not that it's any of my business.
不不不 没关系
No, no, no, it's OK.
事实上是 小娜要请她的男朋友 来吃午饭
Nat's actually having her boyfriend over for lunch.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
在情人节舞会上 我有看见他们在一起
I saw them at the Valentine's Day dance together.
好可爱一对
So cute.
谢谢 - 嘿 嗯
Thanks. - Hey, yeah.
很高兴看到小娜终于有心上人了 你知道吗?
It's nice to see Nat finally having a crush, you know?
对我来说似乎不止如此
Hmm, it seemed like more than that to me.
你为什么这么说? - 哦,没什么
What makes you say that? - Oh, nothing.
他们似乎真的被彼此吸引了
They just seemed really smitten with each other.
太糟糕了 因为他住在很远的地方
Too bad, 'cause he lives all the way out
他住在大都会 你知道吗?
in Metropolis, you know?
也不是很远吧 特别要是他有车的话
That's not that far, especially if he's got a car.
等一下
Hold on.
等一下 我知道这是啥表情
Wait a second. I know that look.
你最好不要把他吓走了
You better not be scaring him away.
不不 当然不是 你知道我是个很随和的父亲
No, no, of course not. You know I'm a cool dad.
好的很好 因为当你在那个年龄的时候
OK, good, cause when you're that age
你坠入爱河 没有比这更好的感觉了
and you're falling in love, there's no better feeling.
一切都好吗?
Everything OK?
一切都好
Yeah.
男孩们去堡垒了
The boys were at the fortress.
做什么?
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表