剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
It's okay!
他们不会想要你受尽这番痛苦的
They wouldn't want you to suffer.
放手是没关系的
It's okay to let go.
- 好了好了 - 妈妈 妈妈
- Okay, okay. - Mom, Mom.
妈妈
Mom.
请别...请不要这样--
Please don't... please don't--
她想让我告诉你们...
She wanted me to tell you...
她爱你们俩...
she'll love you both...
永生永世
forever and always.
妈妈
Mom.
? 大盗贼 歌♥曲 "改变" ?
? Big Thief's song "Change" ?
? 死亡 像是一扇门 ?
? Death, like a door. ?
? 通往我们从未踏足之地 ?
? To a place we've never been before. ?
? 死亡 像是太空 ?
? Death, like space. ?
? 如深海 一件行李箱 ?
? The deep sea, a suitcase. ?
? 你能永远注视着太阳 ?
? Would you stare forever at the sun, ?
? 却从未听闻月亮的故事吗? ?
? never watch the moon rising? ?
乔丹:
还在等消息...
? 你能永远行走在光明大道上 ?
? Would you walk forever in the light, ?
? 却从未望见过宁静夜晚的歌♥声吗? ?
? to never learn the secret of the quiet night? ?
你好吗?
You okay?
你感觉怎么样?
How you feeling?
感觉像是 一个散架又被重新拼接起来了的玩具
Like a toy doll that's been broken and put back together.
但我很高兴这结束了
But I'm glad it's over.
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
林肯医生说手术过程中 出现了剧烈的震颤
Dr. Lincoln said there were major tremors during surgery.
一切都还好吗?
Is everything okay?
你对皮雅的判断是对的
You were right about Peia.
解药没起效
The cure didn't work.
她失去了对超能力的控制
She lost control of her powers.
就好像是大都会版本的大灾难
It was like Metropolis's version of the big one.
你是怎么让她停下来了的?
How did you stop her?
没需要我出手
I didn't have to.
- 发生什么了? - 露易丝--
- What happened? - Lois--
发生什么事了?
What happened?
到最后 情况变得只有我能接近于她了...
In the end, I was the only one who could get to her...
所以我告诉她 放手是没关系的
so I told her it was okay to let go.
想让她的最后时刻 能尽可能地容易一些
Tried to make those last moments as easy for her as possible.
我很高兴 她能有你在那
I'm glad she had you there.
天啊 他们真的该升级一下这些制♥服♥了
God, they really need to update these things.
这些也太五十年代了
They're so 1950s.
这上面可有斯莫威尔的标志呢
Yeah, it's a Smallville icon right there.
走吧
Go ahead.
去车上等我
I'll meet you in the car.
谢谢你能这么做
Thank you for doing this.
这是当然的
Yeah, of course.
我是说 要是我的错误 能帮助到她那么一点点
I mean, if my mistakes can help her even a little bit,
那我想 这些错误 还是有带来点收益出来的
then I guess something good came from them.
我觉得 你应该采取你自己的建议
I think you ought to take your own advice.
我不确定我明白什么意思
I'm not sure I follow.
你明白的
Yeah, you do.
晚安 凯尔
Good night, Kyle.
好吧
Okay.
呃...
Um...
所以呢 你看 我--我 呃...
so, look, I-I've, uh...
我正在努力成为一位更优秀的男人 你知道吧?
I've been working on being a better man, you know?
而--而我--我觉得 我取得了很大的进步
And--and I-I think I'm making a lot of progress.
我真这么觉得
I do.
但有些时候 我仍然还是个混♥蛋♥
But sometimes I'm still a jackass.
而...
And, uh...
你是对的
you're right.
我反应过度了
I overreacted.
我想你也会早晚意识到这一点的
Well, I knew you'd figure it out sooner or later.
而或许你的确是位混♥蛋♥...
And you might be a jackass...
但你可不是一位白♥痴♥
But you're not an idiot.
现在 你何不靠近些 然后给我补偿一下呢?
Now, how about you get over here and make it up to me?
是 女士
Yes, ma'am.
我想我们是时候讨论一下 你和你儿子的下一步了
I think it's time we talk about next steps for you and your son.
我会告诉你们一切...
I'll tell you everything...
以此交换 撤销掉对马蒂奥的所有指控
in exchange for Matteo's charges being dropped.
爸爸 你在做什么?
Dad, what are you doing?
我在为我的行为 负责
I'm taking responsibility for my actions
好让你能够 过上你所值得的人生
so you can live the life you deserve.
向我保证 我的儿子此后会被照顾好的
Promise me my son will be looked after.
我向你发誓
You have my word.
那我就清楚 你究竟是一位怎样的男人了
And I know exactly what kind of man you are.
那么我们成交吗?
So do we have a deal?
服务真周全啊
Real white-glove service there.
只为给你最好的 宝贝
Nothing but the best for you, babe.
怎么了?
What?
你让我感到惊讶
You amaze me.
我当时是昏迷的
I was unconscious.
你才是那位在外面拯救大都会的人
You were the one out saving Metropolis.
看见皮雅身处在人生的最后时刻
Seeing Peia at the end,
让我明白了 那便是你这么久以来 一直在与此作斗争的东西
knowing that's what you've been fighting this whole time...
这个事实真的很难让人接受
It just really hit home.
没有你 我是不会能挺过手术的
I couldn't have gone through this surgery without you.
我们的确打了一手好团队配合
We do make a pretty good team.
你没事吧?
You okay?
只是需要承受一段时间的痛苦了
Just gonna be in pain for a while.
那么 在你好起来之前
Well, until you're better,
我会竭尽我所能的 去保证
I'm gonna do everything I can to make sure
我会给你最佳的照顾
I take the best care of you.
我知道
I know.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表