剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
这是我的自♥由♥
this is my freedom.
你紧张吗?
You nervous?
你知道 我本来不紧张的 直到今天我和妈妈开始练习
You know, I wasn't, until I practiced with Mom today.
她什么都看不顺眼 所以...
She nitpicks everything, so...
是啊 是啊 是挺烦的
Yeah. Yeah, it's annoying.
但是呢 她是对的吗?
But I mean, is she right?
老弟 - 我是说要是开车这件事情
Dude. - I mean, if driving
真的有你说得那么重要
really does mean everything you say it does,
或许你应该尝试听她的?
maybe you should listen to her?
她当司机也有很长...
She has been driving a long...
时间了
Time.
好吧 老哥 听着
All right, man, look.
我不是妈妈 但是如果你想练习一些
I'm no Mom, but if you wanna practice some of the things
她觉得你需要做的事
she thinks you need to work on,
我陪你一起
I'm game.
开干吧 - 好耶
Let's go. - Hey.
好吧 我不能向你保证
All right, I can't promise you
过程中你不会死 所以...
you're not gonna die though, so...
这是你们所有的货了?
This is all you have?
后面还有更多
More in the back.
露易丝怎么样?
how is Lois?
额 还在消化...
Uh, still processing.
那--那你怎么样?
And--and you?
我嘛
I mean,
从头再来一次
starting over,
家里两个青少年...
two teenagers in the house...
哦 听着 克拉克
Um, look, Clark,
我无意越界
I don't mean to overstep,
但要是你对你的责任有任何犹豫的话...
but if there's any hesitation on your part...
你得告诉露易丝
You need to tell Lois.
这简直是一场噩梦 露易丝
This is a nightmare, Lois.
对吧 而且迪恩的书完全是在胡说八道
Right, and Dean's books make no sense.
所以现在 我要搞清楚
So now I have to figure out
该从哪里借钱来应对学校的减缓工程
which pot to borrow money from for all the mitigation work at the school.
你没问题的
You got this.
你做了那么多年的贷款经理 这事你在梦里都能解决
You were a loan manager for years. You could do this in your sleep.
再来一轮古典酒?
Another old-fashioned?
没问题 - 您呢?还是喝水吗?
Perfect. - Good with water still?
是的 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
啥?喝水?
I'm like, "Water?"
露易丝
Lois.
不会吧...
No...
拉娜
Lana.
我的天呐 等等
Oh, my God, wait.
克拉克告诉过我说 你们俩之间过得很不错
Clark told me things were really great between the two of you.
他说得对 - 他说过这话?
He was right. - He said that?
是啊 都写在他脸上了
Yeah, it was written all over his face
就跟你现在的表情一模一样哦
the same way it's written all over your face right now.
我的天 已经有多久了?
Oh, my God. How far along?
我不知道-- 我甚至都不知道这是不是真的
I don't know-- I don't even know if this is a thing.
但同时我们还有两个快满十六岁的孩子
But also we have two almost-16-year-olds.
我们这是在想什么啊?
What are we even thinking?
你在想的是 当一位婴儿睡在你怀里是 该是有多完美
You're thinking how perfect it is when a baby's asleep in your arms,
而现在你只需要 亲亲那些小脚趾
and now you wanna just nibble on those little toes.
还有当他们叫出你的名字时 你第一次听到他们咯咯地笑
And the first time you hear them giggle when they say your name.
我想说的就是 所有那些我们第一次碰见时未能得到机会好好享受的东西
I mean, all the things we're too tired to appreciate the first time around.
那么 你会想要再体验一次?
So you would want another one?
是啊
Yeah.
肯定会
For sure.
你呢?
You?
我不知道
I don't know.
或许会的
I think so, yeah.
那这就是你的答案了
Then that's your answer.
记住 三点转弯那一步 你先向左转
And remember, for the three-point turn, first, you steer left.
我记住了 妈妈
I got this, Mom.
别担心宝贝 所有突发♥情♥况
Don't worry, honey. Nothing is gonna come up
我们都演练过了
that we haven't practiced for.
盖恩斯教练?
Coach Gaines?
你在车管所工作?
You work at the DMV?
想想看
Imagine that.
我为什么会需要车管所的工作来着?
Now, why would I need another job?
你要我开始考试吗?
Should I just start driving?
你会像毁了我的橄榄球比赛日一样 毁了这台车吗?
You gonna crash this car like you did my football program?
额 不会 先生
Uh, no, sir.
“不会 先生”
"No, sir."
情况如何? - 刚开始盖恩斯教练就扣了我的态度分
So? - Coach Gaines deducted points right off the bat for attitude.
态度分?
Attitude?
危害公共安全
Being a detriment to public safety.
我很抱歉 孩子
I'm sorry, bud.
或许下一次就过了 - 但我还是通过了
Well, maybe next time. - But I still passed.
什么?你通过了?
What? You passed?
太棒了
That's amazing!
好了 好了 我要去问问乔丹 他想不想坐我的车去一趟维姬·梅家餐馆
All right. All right, I'm gonna go ask Jordan if he wants a ride up to Vicky May's.
好吧 太好了 哦 嘿
Okay, all right. Oh, hey,
我们还是需要坐下好好聊--
we still need to sit down and talk--
好的好的 晚点再说
Yeah, yeah, maybe later!
我们家新增一位司机喽
We have another driver.
真是不可置信 克拉克
It was incredible, Clark.
他当时特别开心
He was so happy.
他已经有好几年没有那样抱过我了
He hasn't hugged me like that in years.
我感觉我的小男孩回来了
I feel like I got my little boy back.
我很高兴你当时在陪着他
I'm glad you were there for that.
我觉得我想要更多
I think I want more.
驾照考试?
Driver's test?
孩子
Kids.
今天让我回想起了做一位妈妈 是有多么的美妙
Today just reminded me of how truly magical it is to be a mom.
虽然那很艰难 这也是世上最美好的东西
Even when it's hard, it's the best thing in the world.
我知道这会很艰难 但这也是一次机会
I know it'll be different, but it's also a chance
让我们得以重新开始做得更好
to start over and do it even better.
好
Yeah.
是的 是的 你说得完全--
Yeah, no, you're right--
正确
totally.
蛋糕到了 我们待会
Cake's here. We'll talk
再慢慢说 - 好吧
more about it later, kay? - Yeah.
好的 - 好
Okay. - Yeah.
嘿 快看 莎拉到了
Oh, look, Sarah's here.
嘿 乔纳--
Hey, John--
我和你女儿度过了一段很不错的时光...
I had a nice time with your daughter--
她学校的事跟你没有半点关系
You had no business talking to her about schools.
哇哦 摸着良心说
Whoa, hand to heart,
我本来想跟你商量的
I was gonna run it by you.
我只是想测测她的兴趣--
I just wanted to gauge her interest--
娜塔是对你感兴趣
Nat's interest was you.
她本来对这次共享时光感到很激动
She was excited to spend time together.
我也是啊 - 那你当时在干什么?
Same here. - Then what were you doing?
她是一位十五岁的女孩 她的世界被摧毁了
She's a 15-year-old-girl whose world was destroyed.
她需要朋友和家人
She needs friends and family,
而不是一位刮彩票的征兵官
not a recruitment officer looking for his big prize.
该死
Damn it.
你说得对
You're right.
我--我越界了
I was--I was out of line.
我知道你不是她的爷爷
I know you're not her granddad.
你也不必去真地做 但别让她抱太大希望
You don't have to be. But don't get her hopes up
觉得你能成为她生活的一部分
that you want to be part of her life.
她已经失去很多人了
She's lost enough people already.
老兄 我去了车管所
Dude, dude, I get to the DMV,
猜猜谁监考我的考试 - 谁?
guess who ends up taking my test. - Who?
盖恩斯教练
Coach Gaines.
不会吧
No.
我没开玩笑
Not kidding.
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表