剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
I need you to believe that.
我只是想见妈妈
I just want to see Mom.
你会见到的
And you will.
怎么见?国防部已经拒绝了
How? The--the DOD already said no.
你就不用担心了
You let me worry about that.
你没事吧 小虫?
Are you okay, Bug?
是的 我很好
Oh, yeah, I'm great.
不能再一个人出来散步 真是太棒了
It's awesome not being able to walk outside by myself anymore.
等我们把布鲁诺抓起来后 就可以了
It is only until we put Bruno away.
那要花多长时间?
And how long is that going to take?
给我击棍
Get me the club.
留在这里
Stay here.
是从街那头传来的
That's coming from down the street.
发生什么了? - 那些人是谁?
What's going on? - Who are those people?
走 走 离开这里
Go, go! Get out of here!
小娜
Nat!
你还好吗? - 是的
You okay? - Yeah.
去莎拉家 我来接你之前不要离开 好吗?
Go to Sarah's. Do not leave until I come get you, okay?
走 快离开这里
Go, get out of here.
嘿 约翰
Hey, John.
山姆 我们需要结束这一切
Sam, we need to end this.
哇 露易丝真是把衣柜都清理干净了 是吧?
Wow. Lois really cleaned out her closet, huh?
天呢
Oh, my.
太惊人了
This is stunning.
是啊 我十几年前 给的她这件惊喜礼物
Yeah, I surprised her with that years ago.
我卖♥♥掉了所有的棒球卡来买♥♥它
I sold my entire baseball-card collection to pay for it.
包括你的卡尔·里普肯?
Even your Cal Ripken?
是的
Yep.
而她要把它送人吗?
And she's giving it away?
她觉得应该让别人享受一下
She thinks someone else should enjoy it.
她就说了这些?
That's all she said?
差不多吧
Yeah, pretty much.
她的手术马上就要开始了 对吧?
Her surgery is coming up, right?
当她完成化疗后 是的
When she finishes her chemo, yeah.
我们只是还没想好日子
We just haven't figured out a date yet.
你跟她谈过了吗?
Have you talked to her about it?
我是说 所有的后勤工作 但是...
I mean, all the logistics, But...
不是她的感受
Not how she's feeling.
克拉克...
Clark...
她就要失去她的胸部了
she's about to lose her breasts.
我知道 我知道 而且我想和她谈谈 但是...
I know, I know, and I want to talk to her about it, but...
这是她的身体 而我只是一个
it's her body, and I'm just a guy
永远不会经历这些的男人
who's never going to go through this.
所以 我觉得在她准备好之前
So I don't really feel like it's my place to bring it up
我没有资格提这件事
until she's ready.
也许你应该让我来
Maybe you should let me.
看看她多难过
Look how upset she is.
如果你不能
Wouldn't you be
如果你不能和你爱的人在一起 你难道不也会吗?
if you couldn't be with the person you loved?
是啊 简直是折磨
Yeah, I mean, it's torture.
我们应该更支持马蒂奥的
We should have been more supportive about Matteo.
他看起来是个可靠的人
He does seem like a solid guy.
我去和她谈谈 - 不
I'll go talk to her. - No.
这次我来
This one's on me.
我很抱歉在餐厅说了那些话
I'm sorry about what I said at the diner.
你是对的
You're right.
马蒂奥-- 他跟他的父母不一样
Matteo-- he's not his parents.
是 我知道他不是
Yeah, I know he's not.
这并不重要 不是吗?
It doesn't really matter, does it?
发生了这么多事
After everything that's happened,
我再也见不到他了
I'm never going to see him again.
为什么?
Why not?
我是说 你在乎他 对吧?
I mean, you care about him, right?
你知道他是个好人
You know he's a good guy.
是的 但是我爸爸会抓狂的
Yeah, but my dad would freak out.
那又怎样?
So what?
我爸爸气了我好几个月
My dad was pissed at me for months
就因为我没告诉他 坎迪丝给我提供X氪石的事
because I wouldn't tell him about Candice supplying me the XK,
最后她还是 和我们住在一起了
and she ended up living with us.
听着 如果你真的想见马蒂奥...
Look, if you really want to see Matteo...
让我们实现它吧
let's make it happen.
进来
Come in.
我们能谈谈吗?
Can we talk about this?
没什么好说的 我不再想要它了
There's nothing to say. I don't want it anymore.
这不可能
That can't be true.
我不知道该怎么跟你说
I don't know what to tell you.
这条连衣裙很特别
This dress is special.
曾经是
It was.
现在也是
It is.
我再也不能穿了
I can't wear it anymore.
而我不想谈这个 好吗?
And I don't want to talk about it, okay?
我知道化疗让你很难受
I know that chemo has been hell on you,
以及对克拉克 你♥爸♥爸 还有孩子们
on Clark, your dad, the boys.
但是 一旦这些全部结束了
But once this is all said and done,
做完手术了 一切都结束了
after the surgery, after everything,
将会永远改变的 会是你的生活和身体
it's your life and your body that'll be changed forever,
而我不想让你为此感到孤独
and I don't want you to feel alone for that.
所以 请...
So, please...
和我说说吧 露易丝
just talk to me, Lois.
我是来帮忙的
I came to help.
那就让我看看我垂死的妻子
Then let me see my dying wife.
国防部不会允许的...
The DOD won't allow it...
除非你满足他们的要求
not unless you give them what they want.
那你算是白飞过来了
Then you flew here for nothing.
我知道 你有多爱你妻子
I know how much you love your wife.
我见过 你看她时的 那个眼神
I saw the way you looked at her,
她倒下时 你眼里流露出来的恐惧
the fear in your eyes when she collapsed.
皮雅
Peia!
你让我带走她 因为在那个时候
You let me take her, because in that moment,
她对你来说 比世界上任何东西都重要
she meant more to you than anything in the world.
不管你怎么看待我 或是约翰·爱尔斯
How you felt about me, about John Irons,
这都不重要了 现在皮雅需要见你
none of it mattered, and now Peia needs to see you.
她需要见她的儿子
She needs to see your son.
把丢失的物品 还给他们...
Give them the missing items...
趁还来得及
before it's too late.
要是这些物品 物归原主了
If these items were to return,
你能保证...
you promise...
我们会见到她吗?
we'll get to see her?
我向你发誓
You have my word.
我与这无关
This wasn't me.
上 上 上
Go, go, go! I said go!
他本来就快要 同意交易了
He was about to make a deal.
他现在仍旧可以
Oh, he still can,
就在我们搜查完这个公♥寓♥后
after we finish searching the apartment.
你和我讨论过这个的
You and I talked about this.
等会 你早知道超人会来这里?
Wait, you knew Superman was going to be here?
他派武装暴徒来到我家里 山姆
He sent armed thugs to my home, Sam,
我女儿生活的地方
where my daughter lives.
我理解 但你在将这事私人化
I understand, but you're making this personal.
不 他把炸♥弹♥绑在我妹妹身上 威胁我的家人
No, he made it personal by strapping a bomb to my sister
是他让这变成私人恩怨的
and threatening my family.
我们不能 用威胁手段 去反制威胁
We can't answer a threat with another threat.
这绝不是我们做事的方式 - 这是我的权力去决定
That is not how we do things. - It was my call to make.
我可能让你负责了这回的行动
I may have let you run point on this,
但显然这是个错误的决定
but that was clearly a mistake.
这里没你的事了 - 别这样 山姆
You're done here. - No, Sam, don't.
没得商量 回家吧约翰
Not up for debate. Go home, John.
我从第一天起 就知道会做 双乳切除手术
I've known about the double mastectomy since day one.
而现在 我满脑子都是这个
And now it's all I can think about.
没事的
Yeah.
你知道不可思议的是 我以前很讨厌
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表