剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
is a lot more complicated than that.
她是个忠诚的妻子
She's a devoted wife,
一位慈爱的母亲
a loving mother,
一名挚友
a friend.
让我讲述你的故事 皮雅
Let me tell your story, Peia.
我保证我会做到公平客观的
I promise I'll be fair.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
嘿 天呐 我真庆幸你在这
Hey. My God, I'm so glad you're here.
州长随时都可能会到
The governor's arriving any minute.
我知道 但是我们得先谈谈凯尔的事
I know, but first, we need to talk about Kyle.
克里希 - 出了点事
Chrissy. - There's a problem.
这现在是你的事
Which is now your problem.
我一直都支持这段感情
I've been supportive of this relationship,
但我不会在 如何处理凯尔的问题上 做知心姐姐
but I'm not gonna be tech support on how to deal with Kyle.
不 这其实是关于... - 州长到了
No, it's actually about... - She's here.
那个秘密的
The secret.
韦克斯勒州长 很荣幸见到您
Governor Wexler, it's an honor.
郎镇长 很感谢您抽空来见我
Mayor Lang, thank you so much for having me.
我告诉了些记者说我要来这里 希望您不要介意
Hope you don't mind. I let some of the press know I was coming.
啊 我看您自己也带了一位记者来
Ah, I see you've got one of your own.
哦 向您介绍"斯莫威尔公报"的克里希·毕波
Oh, you know Chrissy Beppo from the "Smallville Gazette."
是那家反对 我制定的学校税单 的报社
The newspaper that disagreed with my school tax bill.
现在 您给我讲讲这里发生了什么?
Now, how about you walk me through what happened here?
好吧 真得佩服你
Well, gotta hand it to you.
尽管很多人都试过了 但是你是第一位真正让超人"心碎"的人
Many people have tried, but you're the first person to actually rip Superman's heart out.
知道了 知道了
Yeah, yeah, okay.
乔纳森
Jonathan.
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, babe.
你来了
You made it.
佩吉的妹妹南希人特别好
Peggy's sister Nancy was super sweet,
她还借我她的车开
and she let me borrow her car.
嗨 坎迪丝
Hi, Candice.
嗨
Hey.
也许我应该给南希姑姑发一条感谢信
Maybe I should send Aunt Nancy a thank-you letter.
或许你确实该发
Maybe you should.
我去--我去找莎拉
I'm gonna-- I'm gonna go find Sarah.
是的 没错
Yeah. Yeah.
但是那个不是我的床垫
But it wasn't my mattress!
那是谁的?
Whose was it?
呃 是瓦奈莎的
Uh, Vanessa's.
一言难尽
It's a long story.
呃 你告没告诉过他们 那是哪来的?
Uh, did you ever tell them where it came from?
没 因为我已经花了六十块钱了
No, 'cause I'd already spent the 60 bucks.
你买♥♥啥了?
What'd you spend it on?
这真不重要
It's not really important.
呃 你为啥不趁着他讲故事的时候 去喝杯啤酒呢?
Hey, uh, why don't you go grab a beer while Junior finishes his story?
对啊 兄弟
Yeah, man.
他们这不查身份证 没问题的
They don't ID here. You'll be good.
好吧
Okay.
所以 孩子们不乐意跟你玩是吧?
So the boys didn't wanna hang out with you, huh?
是啊 他们说临时有点事
Yeah, they said something came up.
可不 反正我信了
Yeah, I bet it did.
好啦 好啦
All right, all right.
就是 我--
Like, I--
我好不容易有时间跟他们出去玩了
I finally have time to hang out with them,
但是他们巴不得 尽快离我远远的
and they couldn't get away from me fast enough.
他们是十来岁的孩子
They're teenage boys.
和无聊的老爸去玩 可不是最重要的事
Hanging out with boring old Dad just isn't a priority,
哪怕他们的爸爸是 那谁谁
even if their dad is you-know-who.
我感觉有些人 会觉得这很酷啊
Feel like some people would think that's pretty cool.
那些不是你儿子的人 确实会这么觉得
Yeah, well, those people aren't your sons.
没错 - 你 克拉克
Yeah. - You, Clark,
正在迅速迎来 作为父亲角色的 影响力衰退期
are fast approaching the obsolescence phase of fatherhood.
他们不讨厌你就知足吧
Just be glad they don't hate you.
对绝大多数的父亲来讲 这就算是胜利了
For most of us, that's considered a win.
里面怎么样了? - 嗯 背景故事一堆一堆
How's it going in there? - Mm, a lot of backstory,
充满自艾自怜
feelin' all sorry for herself.
但是我觉得露易丝 快给她套进去了
But I think Lois is about to get her on the hook.
摩西老大知道你和布鲁诺的事么?
Did Boss Moxie ever find out about you and Bruno?
不知道
No.
我们保住了秘密
We managed to keep it a secret.
不过他肯定是起了疑心的
He must've been suspicious, though.
不--不好说
Hard--hard to say.
怎么呢?
Why is that?
在摩西老大被莱克斯·卢瑟杀了之前...
We weren't actually dating for very long before...
我们其实没开始约会太久
Boss was murdered by Lex Luthor.
我明白了
I see.
我又听了一遍卢瑟的供词
I listened to Luthor's confession again,
而我认为录音带里的人 不是他
and I don't think it was him on that tape.
而是你
I think it was you.
卢瑟有动机
He had a motive.
你和布鲁诺也有
So did you and Bruno.
从摩西和他手下被杀的方式 看得出
The way that Moxie and his men were murdered,
是你的超能力造成的
your powers did that.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
这是唯一说得通的解释 皮雅
It's the only thing that makes sense, Peia.
你和布鲁诺杀死了摩西老大 然后接管了霍布斯湾
You and Bruno killed Boss Moxie, took over Hob's Bay,
而你们利用卢瑟 作为替罪羊
and you used Luthor as your fall guy.
你可曾和莱克斯·卢瑟 独处一室过吗?
Have you ever been in a room alone with Lex Luthor?
它有这个光环
He has this aura.
很可怕
It's terrifying,
就像你当面站在魔鬼面前一样
like you're in the presence of the devil himself.
直到今日 那男人依旧是 世界上唯一让我感到害怕的人
To this day, that man is the only person in the world who scares me.
但他没有杀掉摩西和他的手下
But he didn't kill Moxie or his men.
你们杀了 - 我可以告诉你
You did. - I can tell you
十几起卢瑟所犯下的罪行 而这些全部都要
about a dozen other crimes Luthor committed that are far worse
比摩西老大的遭遇更可怕
than what happened to Boss.
皮雅 - 别这样 露易丝
Peia. - Don't do this, Lois.
我帮助把一个人 以他没有犯下的罪行 送进了监狱
I helped put a man behind bars for a crime he didn't commit.
而世界因此变得更加美好了
And the world is better for it.
莱克斯·卢瑟坐牢之前就是个魔鬼
Lex Luthor was a monster before he went to prison.
你能想象自那之后 他变成什么样了吗?
Can you imagine what he's become since?
释放他 会是你人生中 犯下的最大的错误
Setting him free would be the biggest mistake of your life.
你这话可不是在否认
That's not a denial.
我们讲完了
We're done here.
皮雅 请告诉我事实
Peia, please tell me the truth.
感谢你来看我 露易丝
Thanks for visiting, Lois.
别再回来了
Don't come back.
我觉得那个酒桶被打开了
I think that keg is tapped.
给你
Here.
好吧 你能现在别摆个 忧郁男孩的样子吗?
Okay, can you not do the whole sad-boy thing right now?
承认吧 小乔治就是个混♥蛋♥
Just admit it. That guy Junior's a dick.
他父亲被谋杀了 别对他那么苛刻
His dad was murdered. Cut him some slack.
他还是烂透了
He's still a dick.
所以和你做朋友就这样?
So is this what being friends with you is like?
每次我和别人一聊天 你就要生气?
Just getting pissy every time I'm talking to another guy?
不是这样的 - 那是哪样?
That's not it. - Then what is it?
因为每次你和他谈话时
It's because you looked annoyed that I came
我一过来 你就满脸的不爽
to talk to you when you were with him.
你打断了我们的对话
You barged into our conversation
他当时在讲故事
while he was telling a story.
你把我赶走了 - 噢我的天呐
You shooed me away. - Oh, my God.
赶紧放下吧
Get over yourself.
别每次和你在一起 就让我感到怪异
Stop making me feel weird whenever I'm around you.
你知道吗 有时候我真的希望
You know, sometimes I really wish
我从没爱过你
I never fell in love with you.
同感同感
That makes two of us.
要从现在这样恢复过来 肯定是要等上一会儿了
Well, it's certainly going to take a while to recover from this.
计划就是防止这种事情再次发生
Well, the plan is to not let that happen.
为了补充保险索赔
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表