剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
但仍然 不知怎么的 他的血液落在了
And yet somehow his blood ended up in the hands
大都会最危险的罪犯之一 的手中
of one of the most dangerous criminals in Metropolis.
没人可以预料到 竟然有人可以
No one could have predicted someone was capable
仅凭一滴血液 就合成出来
of synthesizing it from a single drop.
你们从一开始 就不应该保留我的血液的
You never should have kept my blood in the first place,
特别还是在不告诉我的情况下
especially without telling me.
在你从 与艾斯顿女士的事件中 恢复过来后
After you recovered from your incident with Ms. Allston,
我们希望作好准备 以防万一我们再次落得这样的处境
we wanted to be prepared in case we ever found ourselves in a similar situation.
从那之后 你们有没有用它做过任何事?
Have you used it for anything else since then?
没有
Nothing.
上帝作证
Hand to God.
那么 很显然 这些花里胡哨的东西
Well, clearly all these bells and whistles
什么作用都没派上
aren't doing a damn thing.
我们需要确保这种事情 再也不会发生
We need to make sure this never happens again.
我同意
I agree.
谢谢你的时间 将军
Thank you for your time, General.
约翰·亨利·爱尔斯
John Henry Irons.
听说 你在这个星球上还活着 是一♥码♥事
It's one thing to hear that you're alive on this planet,
但亲眼看着 另一个版本的你 出现在这里 活得好好的--
but to see another version of you here, in the flesh--
你想干什么?
What do you want?
想了解一下 你是不是 我认为你是的那种男人
To know if you're the type of man I think you are.
数年来 露易丝·莱恩一直咬着我的尾巴不肯放
For years, Lois Lane has been coming after me,
深信 我接管了国际帮
convinced that I took over Intergang
接任那位 被莱克斯·卢瑟杀死的前首领 摩西老大
after its leader, Boss Moxie, was killed by Lex Luthor.
无论我做了多少善事
No matter how much good I've done,
无论我为我的社区做出了多少改变
no matter how much I've transformed my community,
她还是在像一位 寻骨头的小狗一样 到处挖来挖去
she continues to dig like a dog with a bone.
所以她又开始了
So she's at it again,
甚至派了超人到我家里来
even sending Superman to my home.
那跟我有什么关系呢?
What's that got to do with me?
这话应该我问你
You tell me.
行了 听着
All right, look.
我们早就清楚 这会很尴尬的 好吧?
We all knew this was gonna be awkward, OK?
但是呢 我们打破话塞子的时间越久
But the longer we wait to talk about it,
想要解决这件事的 难度就越大 好吧?
the harder it's gonna be to move past it, all right?
莎拉...
Sarah...
我对发生的一切深感歉意
I am so sorry about what happened.
我真希望 我能重新来过
I wish I could take it back.
但我知道我不能
I know that I can't.
我所请求的 只是一个改过自新的机会
All I can ask for is a chance to make things right.
要怎么做? - 通过现在向你发誓
How? - By promising you right now
所发生过的事情 在未来绝对 绝对不会再发生了
that what happened will never, ever happen again.
我从未想过伤害你 亲爱的 从未有过
I never wanna hurt you, honey, never.
我对我自己很失望
I'm so disappointed in myself.
妈妈 关于我之前说的...
Mom, about what I said...
我不是真心的
I didn't mean it.
我知道
I know.
我不知道我为什么会说那种话 而这话很伤人
I don't know why I said it, and it was really hurtful.
而且...
And...
我知道这话也不是事实
I know it wasn't true.
我只是希望一切都能好起来
I just want things to be better.
你看 小玉米
Look, mijita.
这就是第一步
This is a first step.
所以或许--
So maybe just--
要更愿意去努力
just be willing to give it a try.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
妈妈这会儿有点难受 - 我没事
Mom's not feeling good. - I'm fine.
我只是有点用力过度了
I just overexerted myself a little.
宝宝 跟你说了要悠着点的
Babe, told you to take it easy.
效果不好
Wrong day for that.
发生什么了?
What happened?
我们去找坎迪丝的爸爸谈了谈
We went to talk to Candice's dad.
就是他打的你?
He's the one who hit you?
他还偷了我的卡车
And stole my truck.
他拿着把枪威胁了妈妈
He threatened Mom with a gun.
没事 克拉克 我都处理好了
It's fine, Clark. I handled it.
不
No.
这不是超人的工作
This is not a job for Superman.
去的不会是超人
He's not going.
在去年 我听见了一些打斗声
I'd heard rumblings last year
关于一个穿着钢铁战衣的男人 飞越大都会
about a man in a steel suit flying around Metropolis,
帮助超人
helping Superman.
在当时 我并没有多想
I didn't think much of it at the time,
但现在一切都说得清了
but now it makes sense.
我认识的那位约翰·亨利·爱尔斯一直都想成为一位英雄
The John Henry Irons I knew always wanted to be a hero,
去改变世界
make a difference in the world.
他曾是我见过的 最聪明的人之一
He was one of the smartest men I ever met.
但他就是不愿听人讲话
But he just wouldn't listen.
你又有多聪明呢?
How smart are you?
你需要离这事远点 约翰
You need to walk away, John.
达琳在哪?
Where is Darlene?
离这事远点 她也不会参与进来
Walk away, and so does she.
可别犯下他曾犯下的错误
Don't make the same mistake he did.
去死吧
Go to hell.
我需要你扫描整个大都会
I need you to scan Metropolis.
寻找 我刚来到这颗世界上时 我在飞船中存放的 那种等离子炸♥弹♥
Look for the same plasma explosive I had in my ship when I arrived.
克拉克
Clark.
你还好吧?
Are you OK?
不好
Nope.
埃米特·佩甘德?
Emmitt Pergande?
我是乔·肯特的爸爸
I'm Jon Kent's dad.
露易丝·莱恩的丈夫
Lois Lane's husband.
我们需要谈一谈
We need to have a talk.
滚出我的视线
Get the hell out of my face.
你打了我儿子
You hit my son,
对着我的妻子掏出了枪
pulled a gun on my wife.
而现在 你和我要走出这里 然后好好谈一谈
And now you and I are gonna step outside so we can talk.
我不会跟你去任何地方
I'm not going anywhere with you.
我真的很希望 能不在你女儿面前这么做
I'd really rather not do this in front of your daughter.
你觉得她以前没见过这场面?
You think she hasn't seen this before?
听好了 你要是
Now, if you ever
再敢威胁我的家人
threaten my family again,
或是拿取一些不属于你的东西
take something that isn't yours,
又或者 售卖♥♥一些危险药物...
or sell another dangerous drug...
我就会来找你
I will come for you.
好
OK.
而我的妻子 会将你的真面目曝光出去
And my wife will expose who you really are,
而你则会离开镇子 很长一段时间
and you will go away for a very long time.
离开吧
Now leave.
我去 肯特
Damn, Kent.
我深感抱歉 打扰大家享用晚餐了
I'm sorry to interrupt everyone's dinner.
还有...我真的真的 很抱歉让你看到这一幕
And, um, I'm really, really sorry you had to see that.
我爸真的打乔了吗?
Did my dad really hurt Jon?
我能看他吗?
Can I see him?
可以 当然
Yeah, of course.
我已定位到炸♥弹♥所在地 - 在哪?
I've located the explosive. - Where?
在贝克线大区的一栋停车场
It's in the Bakerline parking garage.。
以及 约翰 在它引爆之前你只有三十秒时间
And, John, you only have 30 seconds before it detonates.
救命 求你救救我
Help me! Please help!
约翰 求你救救我 - 有我在 有我在
John, please help me. - I got you. I got you.
请救救我 - 别着急 别着急
Please help me. - Hold on. Hold on.
别着急 好吗? - 还剩二十秒
Hold on, OK? - 20 seconds.
我见过这种东西
I've seen this before.
我设计的这个
I designed this.
别着急 等等 等等
Hold on. Wait. Wait.
等等 等等
Wait. Wait.
你加快了引爆速度 约翰
You've sped up the detonation, John.
我用了生物识别技术作为终止开关
OK, I used biometrics as a kill switch.
是指纹吗?指纹
Is it fingerprints? Fingerprints.
五 四 三...
5, 4, 3...
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表