剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
好 一切都好 非常好
Yeah, everything's good. It's great.
他很生气 因为消防站的那群人 被禁止欺负他
He's just mad 'cause the guys at the firehouse aren't allowed to be mean to him.
不 我只是想融入他们
No, I just want to be one of them.
但是当你♥爸♥是超人的时候 你就不可能被平常的对待了
But you don't get to be normal when your dad is Superman.
等下 这怎么变成我的错了?
I'm sorry, how is this my fault?
你知道吗 我们可以待会儿谈论这些事情
You know what, we can talk about all of that later.
但是现在 你♥爸♥爸和我需要跟乔丹单独聊聊
Right now, your dad and I need to talk to Jordan, alone.
我惹麻烦了吗?
Am I in trouble?
我脸上带了面具
My mask covers my face.
别人看见我了又能怎样?
So what if someone sees me?
“那又怎样?”
"So what?"
星球日报 不停地在给你祖父打电♥话♥ 询问这位斯莫威尔的撒玛利亚人
The "Daily Planet" won't stop calling your grandad about the Smallville Samaritan.
好吧 人们也总是在谈论超人啊
Okay, people talk about Superman all the time.
让我得到点赞赏 也不至于会世界毁灭吧?
Is it really the end of the world if I get a little bit of credit?
这不是关于赞赏的问题
It's not about credit.
我还以为 你要更明白些呢
I thought you knew better than that.
我知道这不单单是赞赏的问题
I know it's not all about credit.
那你为什么要跟你的朋友炫耀这件事情?
Then why are you bragging to your friends about it?
等下 是莎拉跟郎夫人说了什么吗?
Wait, did Sarah say something to Miss Lang?
听着 谁说的 说了什么 都不重要
Look, it doesn't matter who said what.
很好 所以现在我有麻烦了
Great, so now I'm in trouble
因为我的前女友泄密了
because my ex-girlfriend can't handle reality.
你惹上麻烦了 是因为你没有担起负责
You are in trouble because you're not being responsible.
如果你不多加小心 这有可能会毁了你的人生
If you're not careful, this could ruin your life.
这样说有点夸张了吧
That's a little dramatic.
你的行为已经严重触犯禁区了 年轻人
Your behavior is a massive red flag, young man.
我只是说了句 "救了萨拉和小乔治的那个人
All I said was that whoever saved Sarah and Junior
做得很不错" 因为我的确干得不错
did an awesome job, because I did.
到此为止 够了
All right, enough.
这个话题结束
We're done talking about it.
我还以为你明白 能力越大 责任越大呢
I thought you understood the responsibility that comes with what you can do.
但显然我是错的
Obviously, I was wrong.
除非我们改主意 不然你结束了
Until we say otherwise, you're done.
不准再在公共场合使用你的超能力
No using your powers in public.
你必须上交你的战服
You need to hand in your suit.
我拿到他的战服了
Well, I got his suit.
事情怎么样?
How'd that go?
不太好
Ah, not well.
他很沮丧
Yeah, he's pretty upset.
也许等他看到这篇报道 他就会改变想法了
Well, maybe that'll change once he sees this.
"好心的撒玛利亚人":这是西方文化中很有名的一个典故,意为好心人、见义勇为者。
来自一条寓言:犹太人被强盗打劫,受了重伤躺在路边,行人路过但不闻不问怕担责,
唯独一位撒玛利亚人路过,动了慈心救了他一命。
过去几周,关于一位潜在新超级英雄的传闻充斥了互联网。
据报道,在过去几周内,一位神秘、且显然拥有超能力的人
不断在帮助堪萨斯州斯莫威尔小镇附近区域的市民,因此
"他"或"她"本人,被抖音和推特上的网友们给予了一个外号♥
"斯莫威尔的撒玛利亚人"。起初,星球日报还在犹豫是否要
报道这位神秘人物,因为我们也时常会收到关于超能力人士
的虚假报道。但现在,随着目击事件的数量持续增长,证据
让我们不得不相信这位男子,或女子,是真实的。
斯莫威尔的撒玛利亚人:
会是下一位伟大英雄吗?
星球日报
她这就已经发表报道了?
She posted it already?
换作我 我也会这么做的
I would have done the same thing.
事实上 当时对你 我就是这么做的
I did do the same thing, actually, with you.
好吧 所以 我们就只能希望这一切会慢慢平息下来?
Okay, so we just have to hope this dies down?
克拉克 当我那篇关于超人的报道发表时
Clark, when my Superman article was published,
在全世界都引起了巨大的轰动
it was the biggest story in the world.
是 但当时国防部可没有 尝试去把这个消息压下来
Yeah, but the DOD wasn't actively trying to kill it.
国防部没办法阻止互联网的传播
DOD can't stop the internet.
我不清楚 我有点担心这一切发生的太快了
I don't know, I'm just worried this is all too soon.
我也是 但是这件事情无论如何 最终都会发生的
So am I, but it was gonna happen eventually.
我是说 你已经在训练他了
I mean, you're already training him.
是 但那只是因为我认为
Yeah, only because I thought getting a taste
让他尝到帮助别人的快乐 会对他有好处
of what it felt like to help people would be good for him,
但似乎看上去 这并不是他帮助他人的原因
but it doesn't seem like that's why he wants to do it.
我的意思 如果他在学校 向同学吹嘘这件事情
I mean, if he's bragging to kids at school about it,
那这一切 都只是因为 他想出风头
then all of this, it's just about recognition.
所以我们的俩儿子里 一个想要出名
So we have one son who wants to be treated specially
一个只想低调行事
and one who doesn't.
我想我可以为后者做点什么
I think I can do something about the latter.
多谢
Ah, thanks.
嘿 伙计
Well, hey, man.
在这儿见到你太惊讶了
I wasn't expecting to see you here.
你想快速浏览一下
You want a quick tour,
乔在过去几个月里的成绩吗?
see what Jon's been up to these past few months?
事实上 我是在想 咱们两个能单独谈谈吗
Actually, I was wondering if we could speak in private.
当然可以
Uh, yeah, man. Sure.
来这边
Come on over.
嘿 老兄 听着
Hey, man, look.
我想不必多说
I hope this goes without saying,
但是呢 只要超人有需求
but whatever Superman needs,
你开口 我必应
all you gotta do is ask.
太谢谢了
Oh, thanks.
这也算是我来这里的原因
That's sort of why I'm here.
我可以用得上你的帮助
I could really use a favor.
是啊
Yeah.
要是你能在 乔为你工作的期间 忘掉我是谁
It'd be great if when Jon's here working for you,
那就太好了
if you could forget who I am.
你能再跟我解释一下吗?
You want to run that by me again?
我就是有点疑惑 是不是因为我
I'm just wondering if maybe you've been
才让你对他与众不同?
treating him differently because of me?
乔说的吗?
Jon said that?
乔希望能够赢得属于自己的一席之地
Jon's the kind of kid who wants to earn his own spot,
你知道的 靠自己的努力
you know, be judged on his efforts
而不是靠其他人的背景 尤其是我的
and no one else's, especially mine.
好的 明白了 我会--我会处理的
Yeah, point taken. I'll--I'll handle it.
多谢 露易丝和我真的非常感谢 你所做的一切 凯尔
Thanks. Lois and I really appreciate what you're doing, Kyle.
乔喜欢在这儿工作
Jon loves being here.
我很高兴我能帮上忙
I'm just-- I'm happy I can help.
太好了
Right.
那我就不再打扰你工作了
I'll let you get back to it.
嗨 你正在呼叫拉娜的电♥话♥
Hi. You've reached Lana.
留个口信吧
Leave a message.
妈 你去哪儿了?我快迟到了
Mom, where are you? I'm gonna be late.
终于
Finally.
我去快速的上个厕所
I just have to pee real quick.
怎么这么久才回来?
What took you so long?
我去了一趟公报
I had to stop by the "Gazette."
你为什么要去公报?
Why were you at the "Gazette"?
因为我必须要跟 克拉克和露易丝 谈谈乔丹的事
Because I had to speak to Clark and Lois about Jordan.
什么?
What?
宝贝 他现在所做的事情很危险 明白吗?
Honey, what he's doing is dangerous, all right?
他们已经在星球日报上报道了关于他的事件
They've already published an article about him in the "Daily Planet."
现在他会知道是我跟你说的了
Now he's gonna know I told you.
对不起 但是这件事情
Yeah, well, I'm sorry, but this is
要比他的感受更重要
way more important than his feelings.
是啊 显然比我的也要重要
Yeah, and apparently mine.
莎拉
Sarah.
不必操心开车送我了
Don't worry about driving me.
我自己走过去
I'll walk.
奥蒂斯和他的小弟 对你下手真狠
Otis and his boy sure did a number on you.
或许下一次 你要是挨不了打 就不要再发号♥施令了
Maybe next time, don't go making demands your ass can't back up.
他有我想要的东西
He has something I want.
你要帮我得到它
You're gonna help me get it.
如果你是过来贿赂我的
Well, if you've come here to bribe me,
那我洗耳恭听
then I'm all ears.
我不会支付给你任何东西
I'm not gonna pay you anything.
那我想我们的谈话到此为止
Then I think we're done here.
我来这里是给你开个价的
I'm here to make you an offer.
打给这个号♥码
Call this number.
接下来发生什么由你决定
What happens next is up to you,
但你的时间所剩无几
but your time is running out.
那是我的家庭电♥话♥号♥码
That's my home number.
爸爸 爸爸 救救我
Dad. Dad, help me.
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表