剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
Hey, guys. - Hey.
克拉克 我看见你卡车在外面
Clark, I saw your truck outside,
然后我就寻思看 你想不想要 我明天晚上
and I thought I'd see if you maybe wanted my tickets
去听治疗乐队的票?
to the Cure tomorrow night?
哦
Oh!
那真的太棒了
That would be so awesome.
呃 但是露易丝不太舒服
Um, but Lois isn't feeling great,
所以我就待在家照顾她吧
and I'm gonna stay in and take care of her.
那你想要吗?
Any chance you want them?
我知道凯尔是他们粉丝
I know Kyle's a fan.
哦 谢谢 但是我不要
Oh. Um, thanks, but no.
我有点抵触
I have a conflict.
不是不喜欢 我的天呐
Not of interest! Oh, my God.
不是 我是说 我们--我们完全没问题
No, I mean, we're-- we're totally, totally cool.
呃 就是时间上不太行
Um, it's just a conflict of time.
时机不行
Just timing.
好吧
Okay.
请转告给露易丝 我在想她
Uh, let Lois know that I'm thinking of her.
我会的 - 好的
I will. - Okay.
什--
Wha--
刚刚感觉太尴尬了对吧?
Was that as awkward as it felt?
我是说 我甚至都没用超级听力
I mean, I wasn't even using the super stuff,
我都能听见你的心跳声 所以--
and I could hear your heartbeat, so--
不是吧
No!
听着 我觉得我们应该深入调查皮雅
Look, I think we should dig deeper into Peia.
啊 看起来有人最近一直在上 露易丝的大♥师♥课啊
Aww, it seems like someone else has been taking Lois's MasterClass.
是啊 我可是前排生呢
Yeah, I had a front row seat.
来吧 咱们去大都会
Come on. Let's go to Metropolis.
我们得去和 那里的一个人谈谈
There's someone there we should talk to.
好的
Okay.
等等
Wait.
这是不是意味着 我们要飞过去了?
Does that mean we're gonna fly?
这才是正确的飞行
Now that's flying done right.
飞得更高 飞得更好
Fly higher. Fly better.
尽在卢瑟航♥空♥
Fly Luthor.
就算身在监狱 他还是能想办法赚钱
Even in prison, he's still making money.
快递来了 从天眼会的保险库直达
Special delivery, straight from the ARGUS vaults.
这些是他们在布鲁诺·曼海姆身上挖到的所有事了
Anything and everything they have on Bruno Mannheim,
保密内容也都在里了
even the classified stuff.
棒极了
Great.
你应该把这些拿到"公报"那里
You should take that to the "Gazette."
或许克里希和克拉克能找出来点什么
Maybe Chrissy and Clark will find something.
但是你缠了我好几个月 让我去找迪格 拿到这些东西
But you've been on me for months to get these from Diggle.
今非昔比 - 为什么?
Things have changed. - Why?
就因为你一直在 布鲁诺的医院里 接受治疗?
'Cause you've been getting treatments at Bruno's hospital?
这不代表说 他就不是个罪犯了啊
That doesn't mean he isn't a criminal.
你追查这个人好几年了
You've been after this guy for years.
不再感觉对了
Doesn't feel right anymore.
“感觉对”?
"Feel right"?
这话是你说的 还是癌症说的?
Is this you talking or the cancer?
爸 - 因为我感觉
Dad. - 'Cause it sounds to me like
你像是被癌症冲昏头脑了
you're letting this disease cloud your judgment.
你听起来越来越像克拉克了
You're starting to sound like Clark.
这一次 我赞同他
For once, I agree with him.
你真的在期待 我会相信
You really expect me to believe
露易丝·莱恩对这些文件里的东西不好奇吗?
Lois Lane isn't one bit curious about what's in these files?
得了吧 小南瓜
Come on, pumpkin.
不如就咱们两个人看一眼?
How about you and I take a look?
好了 我们得走了
All right, we gotta move!
弗伊家着火了 快走
Fire out at Fowe's. Let's go!
库辛先生 我能来吗?
Uh, Mr. Cushing, can I come?
只要你发誓 你会待在救火车旁 就行
As long as you promise to stay by the truck.
只负责观察
Watch and observe only.
我们走 出发
Let's go! Let's roll.
我们有个员工失踪了 你看见他了吗 塔梅拉?
We're missing one employee. You got eyes on him, Tamera?
没看见 所有通道都清空了
Negative. All aisles are clear.
我觉得他吸入太多烟了
I think he inhaled too much smoke.
你在干什么呢 肯特 ?
What the hell are you doing, Kent?
走开
Move.
我告诉你待在救火车旁边
I told you to stay by the truck.
我怎么跟你说的 待在车旁边?
What'd I tell you about staying in the truck?
我只是想帮忙
I just wanted to help.
怎么帮 砸开着火大楼的门吗?
What, by busting down the door of a burning building?
不是 我没有--这不是--
No, I didn't--it wasn't--
所以你现在还要跟我撒谎了?
So you're just gonna lie to me now?
听着 我知道你想当个英雄 孩子
Look, I know you want to be a hero, son,
但是火灾是非常严肃的 好吗?
but fires are deadly, okay?
好的 对不起 我只是--
Okay. I'm sorry. I just--
你今天是个累赘 而我不能允许这样
You were a liability today, and I can't have that.
你是说我被开除了吗?
Does this mean I'm fired?
嘿 老大 你得过来看个东西
Hey, Chief, you need to come and take a look at something.
我们晚点再谈 但是你今天已经下班了
We'll talk about this later, but you're done for the day.
回家吧
Get on home.
收到 我马上到
Copy. On my way.
我不敢相信
I can't believe it.
这有这么多东西
There is so much here.
我几年前本可以用到这些文件的
I could have used these files years ago.
怎么了?
What?
我只是很高兴
It just makes me happy
看到你像这样 小南瓜
to see you like this, pumpkin.
像怎样?
Like what?
再次像你自己
Like yourself again.
这里有些文件 是在莱克斯·卢瑟杀死摩西老大后 仅仅几周之后的
Some of these files are from weeks after Lex Luthor killed Boss Moxie.
布鲁诺这么快就重得权力 真让人惊讶
It is amazing how quickly Bruno rose to power.
他懂得如何利用混乱
Well, he knew how to take advantage of the chaos.
这是犯罪世界的运行之道
That's the way the crime world works.
哦
Oh.
谁打来的? - 没谁
Who was that? - No one.
这么说就肯定是有人了
Which means it was clearly someone.
只是一个通知信...
It's just a reminder for this...
"一箭穿心"约会软件 通知见面的事情
Senior Swipe meetup thing.
你有个约会?
You have a date?
只是在维姬·梅餐馆那 喝杯咖啡
It's coffee at Vicky May's.
爸 这就是个约会
Dad, that's a date!
什么时候?今晚?
When is it? Tonight?
你得出发了
You have to go.
我现在不能走
I can't go now.
我们马上就要在案子上有突破了
We're about to make a break in the case.
我们真的才刚刚开始
We literally just started.
那我就更应该留在这帮忙了
All the more reason I should stay and help.
爸 我可以的
Dad, I've got this.
再说了 我很高兴你能走出去
Besides, it makes me happy to see you getting back out there.
所以 求你 走出去吧
So please, get back out there.
为了我
For me.
我认识皮雅很长时间了
I've known Peia for a long time.
她一直都是个特别甜的女孩
She's always been the sweetest girl.
她年轻时候 曾照顾过我女儿
She used to babysit my daughter when she was young,
黛安娜很喜欢她
and Diana just loved her.
她一直都想成为像皮雅那样
She always wanted to be just like Peia.
听起来她是个好孩子
It sounds like she was a good kid.
是啊
Yeah.
你认为她有什么不好的地方吗?
Would you say she had any less desirable qualities?
我们只是想尽量 还原她的历史
We're just trying to get a really full picture of her history.
在她还在上高中的时候...
Well, back when she was in high school...
我不清楚 就好像...
I don't know, it was like...
她身上发生了什么一样
something happened to her.
您的意思是?
What do you mean?
她变得 安静沉闷了
She became quiet and withdrawn.
我再没见到她微笑了
I never saw her smile or laugh.
知道可能发生了什么吗?
Any idea what might have happened?
我没有资格窥探
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表