剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
好的
Okay.
我搞错了 我--
I got it wrong, and I'm--
我是无辜的
I was innocent!
我生命中的十七年 一去不复返了
17 years of my life, gone!
你以为我想要的是字词吗?
And you think I want words?
我的女儿 她当时只有十四岁
My daughter, she was 14.
而现在她不原跟我说话了
Now she won't talk to me.
你觉得你的字词 能弥补得了这点吗?
Do you think your words can fix that?
- 够了 - 闭上你的嘴
- That's enough. - Shut your mouth!
你的字词把我送进了监狱
Your words are what put me away.
我想要的是 再也不用看见你的字词了
What I want is to never have to read your words again.
什么意思 你是要我退休吗?
So what, you're asking me to retire?
不是要你退休
Not asking.
我是在告诉你 你会退休
I'm telling you what needs to happen.
至于怎么做 我不在乎
How it happens, I don't give a damn.
发生在摩西的事 我搞错了
I was wrong about what happened to Moxie.
但我对你的看法没错
But I wasn't wrong about what you are.
有超人和国防部的保护 说话就是硬气
It's easy to be brave with Superman and the DOD watching out for you.
你该离开了
You need to leave.
现在
Now.
看来我的车到了
Well, looks like my ride's here.
永远不要回来
Don't ever come back.
那你最好退休
Then you'd better retire.
告诉超人他就是下一个
Tell Superman he's next.
真准时 奥蒂斯
Right on time, Otis.
清理干净
Sweep it up.
? 爱抚着我再次弯下腰 ?
? Caressing, bent up to the jug again ?
? 带着武器和药片 ?
? With sheaths and pills invading all those stills ?
? 在简陋的床上尽情放纵 ?
? In a hovel of a bed, I will scream in vain ?
对厨房♥有什么要求吗?
Any requests for the kitchen?
? 让我承受一点痛苦吧 ?
? Leave me with some pain ?
有什么不对劲吗?
Something not right?
? 漫步在?
? Went walking through ?
? 这城市的霓虹灯下 ?
? This city's neon lights ?
? 害怕掩盖我扭曲的外表 ?
? In fear of disguising My warping seething pressure lines ?
? 毫无风度的继承人 无形的价格 ?
? Among confidant heirs, intangible of price ?
? 黑暗的入口 ?
? Dark entries ?
只是需要调整一下我的椅子
Just needed to adjust my chair.
我还是老样子
I'll have my usual.
二十分钟后就好
Should be out in 20.
? 黑暗的入口 ?
? Dark entries ?
? 黑暗的入口 ?
? Dark entries ?
你找到胡克医生了吗?
Did you find Dr. Hook?
厄尔说的 他为曼海姆做的事是真的吗?
And Orr was telling the truth about what he was doing for Mannheim?
医生证实了
The doctor confirmed it.
下面那个东西 是活的
That thing down there, it's alive.
我想亲眼看看
I want to see it for myself.
斯莫威尔的撒玛利亚人 主题板块
艾登·扎卡里:我曾经在斯莫威尔见过不可思议的事情...
但这位撒玛利亚人绝对是令人震惊的那一位。不敢相信。
百合岛 AC3:能和这位斯莫威尔的撒玛利亚人居住在
同一个小镇,且身为一位消防员,我感到还挺荣幸的。
布兰登·巴林:很庆幸我们能拥有这位撒玛利亚人 —
但他会帮助我们修复龙♥卷♥风♥带来的损害吗?斯莫威尔
需要帮助。
艾米莉_伦敦_97:
先是超人,现在又来了个撒玛利亚人?
之前的事很抱歉
Sorry about earlier.
已经不重要了 现在超级小子 已经上热搜了
It doesn't matter now that Superboy is trending online.
我看见了
I saw that.
你知道吗 小乔治今天来维姬·梅家餐馆
You know, Junior came by Vicky May's today
说我是个骗子
and basically called me a liar.
而我这样又是为了什么 好让乔丹觉得 自己能是半秒钟的英雄吗?
And for what, so that Jordan could feel like a hero for half a second?
我知道这很复杂
I know it's complicated,
但我们同意保守肯特家的秘密
but we agreed to keep the Kents' secret.
我已经受够了
I'm just so over it all.
如果你现在可以做任何事 你想做什么?
Hey, if you could do anything right now, what would it be?
- 纹身? - 对 不
- Get a tattoo? - Yeah, no.
一些真正可能的事情
Something that's actually possible.
我有点想染头发
Kind of want to dye my hair.
亲爱的 现在到处都关门了
Sweetie, everywhere's closed right now.
那你来吧
Then you do it.
拜托 你以前总给我染头发
Come on, you used to color my hair all the time.
- 那都是好几年前的事了 - 所以呢?
- That was years ago. - So?
有点想让这个版本的我成为过去
Kind of want to just put this version of me in the past.
不再有乔丹 不再有秘密
No more Jordan, no more secrets.
好吧
Okay.
让我看看能弄到什么
Let me go see what I got.
我肯定不会从公报辞职
I'm obviously not quitting the "Gazette."
你当然不会
Of course you're not.
也就是说他还会回来
Which means he's going to come back here.
乔丹把卢瑟的话告诉我了
Jordan told me what Luthor said.
你知道 你们真的不该 偷听我们的谈话
You know, you really shouldn't be listening in on us.
是不应该 但除非是有人威胁 要杀了我们的父母的时候?
No, except maybe when someone is threatening to kill our parents?
他可不是这么说的
That's not what he said, exactly.
听起来确实是这样
Well, it sure sounded like it.
听着 我们知道卢瑟一旦被释放 就会是个麻烦
Listen, we knew Luthor was gonna be a problem once he was released.
现在重要的是我们已经准备好应对...
What's important now is that we're ready for...
不管他是在计划些什么了
whatever he's planning.
好的
Okay.
你知道那可能是什么吗?
Any idea what that may be?
我得承认 布鲁诺很有野心
Bruno had ambition, I'll give him that.
准备好
Be ready.
你想如何接近他?
How do you want to approach?
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表