剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
John--
听着 比起你 这更多是我的战斗
Look, this is more my fight than yours.
我们已经聊过这个了
We talked about this.
我同意
I agree.
迪格先来找你 肯定是出于某种原因
Diggle went to you first for a reason.
约翰·亨利应该接管这个
John Henry should take point on this one.
我认为这是个错误
I think this is a mistake.
曼海姆先生想要见到他的妻子
Mr. Mannheim would like to see his wife.
我很确定他想
I'm sure.
但首先...
First...
我们要讨回 他从国防部偷走的所有东西...
we need everything he stole from the DOD--
超人的血液 在舒斯特矿场发现的X氪石
Superman's blood, X-Kryptonite from the Shuster Mines,
比扎罗的尸体
the Bizarro Corpse.
你有证据能说明 是他窃取了这些物品吗?
You have proof he stole these items?
我们会找到证据的 - 但你们没有
We will. - But you don't.
你们也没有正当理由 能够阻止我的客户
Nor do you have just cause to keep my client
去看望他重病的妻子
from seeing his very sick wife.
仅被告知 她的最新情况 是不够的
Updates on her condition are not enough.
你的妻子...
Your wife...
是个杀人犯 还是个凶残的超人类武器
is a murderer and a violent superhuman weapon.
皮雅就要死了
Peia is dying!
那就把我们想要的给我们
Then give us what we want.
我会见到我的妻子...
I will see my wife...
不论以什么方式
one way or another.
嘿 你有空吗?
Hey, you got a sec?
不太有 我原定要在十分钟前发出这篇报道的
Not really. I needed to get this story out ten minutes ago.
是关于麦迪斯奖的 - 那个啊 我不准备去了
It's about the Metties. - Yeah, I'm not going.
什么?
What?
那些奖项 跟真正的新闻工作无关
Those awards aren't about real journalism.
而是某种人气比拼
They're a popularity contest.
但我给你准备了样东西
Uh, but I got you something.
什么样的东西? - 你马上就会知道
What kind of something? - You'll see.
克拉克 这太漂亮了
Clark, it's beautiful.
这是第一次有人给我买♥♥连衣裙
This is the first dress anyone's ever bought for me.
我也是
Me too.
我是说 这-- 这是第一次 我给别人买♥♥连衣裙
I mean, it's-- it's the first dress I've ever bought for someone.
那可不便宜
That wasn't cheap.
千万别告诉我 你为此卖♥♥了个肾
Please tell me you didn't sell a kidney.
我也希望 但我是拿 我的棒球卡收藏 换的钱
I wish. It was my baseball-card collection.
还包括你的卡尔·瑞普金新人卡?
Even your Cal Ripken rookie?
因为那张卡品相良好 我卖♥♥了个公道价
Since it was in mint condition, I got a fair price.
克拉克
Clark.
嘿 嘿 你可比任何新人卡都重要多了
Hey, hey, you are worth more than any rookie card.
这是我从他人那里 所听到的 最浪漫的事情了
That is the most romantic thing anyone has ever said to me.
你还有剩下钱 去买♥♥件男士晚礼服吗?
Do you have money left for a tux?
我得去租一件了...
I will have to rent one...
如果你邀请我 做你的男伴的话
if you're asking me to be your date.
克拉克·肯特 你愿意做我去麦迪斯奖颁奖礼的男伴吗?
Clark Kent, will you be my date to the Metties?
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
你不该这么做 我们应该让布鲁诺去见皮雅
You're wrong about this. We need to let Bruno see Peia.
在他满足我们的条件之前不行
Not until he meets our demands.
你是在阻止一位丈夫 去见他的垂死妻子
You're keeping a husband from his dying wife.
他们都是杀人犯 - 我知道他们的所作所为
They're both murderers. - I know what they've done.
那就别再让你的情感 影响你的决断了
Then stop letting your emotions play into it.
我们手里是有筹码的
We have leverage here.
这便是让布鲁诺听我们要求的方法
This is how we get Bruno to do what we want.
如果目的是让布鲁诺合作
If the goal is to get Bruno to cooperate,
那我应该和他谈谈-- 我知道他的感受
then I should talk to him-- I know what he's going through.
他会利用这点来对付你
He will just use that against you.
我不会给他这个机会
I won't give him the chance.
记住你在和谁打交道
Remember who you're dealing with.
别因为露易丝的事
Don't let him cloud your judgment
让他影响到你的判断力
because of everything going on with Lois.
我想要见他
I just want to see him.
我是说 餐厅里一片混乱
I mean, everything in the restaurant was so chaotic,
我们甚至都没机会说话
we didn't even get to talk.
我是说 他肯定是知道他父母的事的 对吧?
I mean, he had to have known about his parents, right?
感觉不是那样的 我是说 他看起来很惊讶
It didn't feel like that. I mean, he seemed surprised.
也可能他是个好演员
Or he could be a good actor.
只是说说 作为一个必须保守秘密的人
Just saying, as someone who has to keep a secret,
随着时间的推移 你会越来越擅长
you get better at it over time.
是啊 你太厉害了
Yeah, you're awesomeat it.
我一直想着带上我的战服
I keep thinking about just taking my suit
飞去大都会 - 这主意糟透了
and flying to Metropolis. - That's a terrible idea.
她说得对 也许你应该忘了他
She's right. Maybe you should just forget about him.
你为什么这么说?
Why would you say that?
马蒂奥和他父母不一样
Matteo's nothing like his parents.
是的 但是他的父母疯子般的危险
Yeah, but his parents are crazy dangerous.
听着 我-我知道这很糟糕
Look, I-I know it sucks,
但也许这不是命中注定
but maybe it's just not meant to be.
是是是 但你和坎迪丝呢?
Right, but you and Candace are?
这不是一回事 - 是一样的 她爸爸是个毒贩
It's not the same thing. - Yeah, her dad's a drug dealer
偷了你的卡车 还打了你的脸
who stole your truck and punched you in the face.
看起来像是完美的模拟
Seems like pretty much the perfect analog,
不过 谢谢你没有 站在我的立场 想问题
but, yeah, thanks for not seeing my side of things.
好吧 我不是这个意思
Okay, that's not what I meant.
随便吧
Whatever.
很好 我爸来了
Great. My dad's here.
我必须回到禁闭状态了
I have to go back into lockdown.
干得漂亮
Nice one.
从没想过我会因为
Never thought I'd be warned
对布鲁诺·曼海姆过于同情 而被警告
about being too sympathetic to Bruno Mannheim.
这不一样 - 是吗?
This is different. - Is it?
因为约翰 · 亨利说得没错 我确实为他感到难过
Because John Henry isn't wrong. I do feel sorry for him.
我是说 皮雅快死了 而他却不能和她在一起
I mean, Peia is dying, and he can't be with her.
感同身受 并不意味着 你的判断力会受到影响
Being empathetic doesn't mean your judgment's compromised.
而是意味着 你是超人
It's what makes you Superman.
你能看到人们最好的一面 即便对方是你的敌人
You see the best in people, even your enemies.
这也是我爱你的原因之一
It's one of the things I love about you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
抱歉
Sorry.
我感觉不太好
I don't feel great.
好吧 我能理解
Okay. Yeah. No, I get it.
这就是一切
This is everything.
你能谢谢拉娜 她给咱带来的馅饼吗?
Will you, uh, thank Lana for the potpie?
我整个星期只能吃这么多了
It's all I could keep down all week.
好的
Yeah.
嘿 这个怎么会在这里?
Hey, what's this doing in here?
我只穿过一次
I only wore it once.
从那以后就一直在那里积灰
It's just been gathering dust ever since.
好吧 你知道的 我们会找到其他活动
Okay, well, you know, we'll find another event.
这不是重点
That's not the issue.
露易丝 这可是那件连衣裙啊
Lois, this is the dress.
我不想留着这条裙子 克拉克
I don't want to keep the dress, Clark.
要是能有其她人用得上 这条连衣裙
It doesn't feel right saving it for a maybe
留下它就不是件正确的选择了
when somebody else could use it now.
好吧
Okay, um...
是 对 你是对的
Yeah. No, you're right.
我相信拉娜会很乐意接受的
I'm sure Lana will be happy to take it.
爸爸 嘿 爸爸
Dad. Hey, Dad.
妈妈怎么样了?她还好吗?
How's Mom? Is she okay?
他们不让我见她 - 好吧
They wouldn't let me see her. - Right.
因为你是臭名昭著的犯罪头目
Because you're some notorious crime boss.
我们已经谈过了
We've talked about this.
更像是你骗了我
More like you've lied to me.
注意你的言辞
Watch your tone.
你们杀过人吗?
Have you guys ever killed anyone?
你怎么能这么问我?
How could you even ask me that?
你妈妈和我--我们也许并不完美
Your mother and I-- we may not be perfect.
但我们所做的一切 都是为了你 和霍布斯湾
But everything we've done is for you and Hob's Bay.
我需要你相信这一点
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表