剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
艾米莉_伦敦_97:
先是超人,现在又来了个撒玛利亚人?
百合岛 AC3:能和这位斯莫威尔的撒玛利亚人居住在
同一个小镇,且身为一位消防员,我感到还挺荣幸的。
布兰登·巴林:很庆幸我们能拥有这位撒玛利亚人 —
但他会帮助我们修复龙♥卷♥风♥带来的损害吗?斯莫威尔
需要帮助。
你完全没听我说的话
You completely disobeyed me.
我当时只是试图帮忙
I was just trying to help.
我告诉你了 我当时不需要你的帮助
I told you I didn't need your help.
最重要的是 你为什么没有飞走?
On top of that, why didn't you just fly away?
你本可以在 任何人注意到你之前 就消失不见的
You could have disappeared before anyone realized you were there.
- 我不知道 - 你不知道?
- I don't know. - You don't know?
你降落在了他们面前
You landed right in front of them.
我救了他们的命
I saved their lives.
- 那--那不是重点 - 不 就是
- That's--that's not the point! - Yes, it is.
所以在我们聊了那么多之后
So after everything we talked about,
在我们警告过你 要是世界现在发现你的存在
after everything we warned you would happen
都会发生什么了之后
if the world found out you existed right now,
你就怎么 全忘了?
you what, you just forgot?
我没有忘记 妈妈
I didn't forget, mom.
我只是不在乎
I just didn't care.
那么 你最好开始在乎
Well, you better start caring.
为什么?因为是你们告诉我的?
Why? Because you're telling me to?
我们是你的父母
We are your parents.
那又如何?
So what?
你们的规矩
All your rules,
隐藏我自己 告诉我我应该做什么
hiding who I am, telling me who I should be,
我再也做不下去了
I can't do it anymore.
只要你还在这屋檐下一天
As long as you live under this roof,
你就会做任何 我和你母亲叫你做的事
you will do what your mother and I tell you to do.
- 随便吧 - 乔丹
- Whatever. - Jordan!
嘿
Hey!
你回你的房♥间去
You go up to your room,
而在我们叫你下来之前 你都不准踏出房♥门半步
and you do not come out until we tell you to.
还有 永远不要再这么对我了
And don't you ever do that to me again.
你得管住他
You gotta rein him in.
他没有你那样小心谨慎 克拉克
He's not as careful as you are, Clark.
要是人们见到他的次数越来越多了
People see him around town enough,
要是追踪了他的飞行轨迹
track his flight paths,
总会有人把拼图拼接起来的
someone's gonna put two and two together.
你看见了吗?
Did you see it?
发生了一场龙♥卷♥风♥ 全镇都看见了
It was a tornado. The whole town saw it.
我是说阻止了龙♥卷♥风♥的那个人的录像
I mean the footage of who stopped it.
看啊
Look.
这证明我是对的
This proves I was right.
是啊 我猜那正是你所描绘的人
Yeah, I guess that looks like the person you described.
你猜?
You guess?
你为什么这个样子?
Why are you acting like this?
我知道你看见他了
I know you saw him.
莎拉 就是这个家伙救了咱俩 好吗?
Sarah, this is the guy who saved us, all right?
就是他
This is him.
- 你还不明白吗? - 明白什么?
- Don't you get it? - Get what?
这是他第二次出现在斯莫威尔镇上了
It's the second time he's shown up in Smallville,
这意味着或许他就居住在这里
which means he probably lives here.
我们还可能认识他呢
We might even know him.
斯莫威尔的撒玛利亚人 主题板块
安迪曼:
哟哟哟,这位撒玛利亚老兄酷毙了
好_男孩_道尔顿13:
这家伙就在我这条街上!!!
小发明戈特利布:
哇哦。一位新的超级英雄,这事可不常发生。
小拉斐尔:
好像他们管这位家伙叫"斯莫威尔的撒玛利亚人"?!
莎拉·科尔特斯
好爱他
咋了?
Yeah?
哟
Yo.
近来可好?
What's up?
受够了妈妈和爸爸的那些废话
Sick of all this crap from Mom and Dad.
可不是嘛
Yeah.
没人能比我了解这点
Nobody knows that more than I do.
随便吧 至少他们不会全天 当对宝宝一样对待你
Whatever, at least they don't treat you like a baby all the time.
哦 是吗?
Oh, really?
那你说为什么 老爸会和库辛先生
Then why'd Dad have to talk to Mr. Cushing
谈论对我太放松的事呢?
about how he was going easy on me?
认真的吗?
Seriously?
是啊 他觉得我就是某个 他不再能信任了的 Z世代哭啼宝宝
Yeah, he thinks I'm some Zoomer crybaby that he can't trust anymore.
所以 你并不是唯一一位
So you're not the only one.
- 三局两胜? - 好啊
- Best of three? - Sure.
哟 我必须得说 看你和老爸解决那个龙♥卷♥风♥ 实在是酷毙了
Yo, I gotta say, seeing you and Dad take on that tornado looked pretty badass.
你看见了?
You saw that?
我在消防站那有个不错的观景台
I had a decent view from the firehouse.
所以 龙♥卷♥风♥里面是啥样子的?
What's the inside of a twister look like, anyway?
要是他不停止使用超能力
If he's not gonna stop using his powers,
那我们就需要想办法 让他忙于其它事物了
we need to keep him busy doing something else.
我们逼得越紧 他就越会否认我们
The more we push back, the more he's gonna defy us.
他现在就是到了叛逆的这个阶段
He's just at that stage right now.
莱克斯有出现在卢瑟集团吗?
Lex ever show up at LuthorCorp?
星球日报
《平♥反♥:卢瑟为含冤入狱》
在一项里程碑式的判决后,莱克斯·卢瑟的无期徒刑有望被推♥翻♥,因为他被证明是无罪的,
他本人与安东尼·"老大"·摩西以及国际帮六名打手的谋杀案无关。这一判决是在深受爱戴
的霍布斯弯慈善家,布鲁诺·曼海姆承认自己在其妻子(现已去世)的帮助下栽赃陷害卢瑟后
所作出的。
摩西一案还仅仅只是曼海姆供认的上百条罪行中的一个。既他现在被证实为国际帮头目,
曼海姆十分有可能接下来的大半辈子都得在监狱中度过。
十七年前,卢瑟被判犯下蓄意杀人罪,被塔拉·里根法官判处七项无期徒刑且不得假释。目
前他正在史崔克岛监狱服刑。多年来卢瑟一直维护称他本人是无辜的,但在法庭上所呈现
出的证据让法官难以相信他的辩护,其中一件证物便是一条带有卢瑟亲口承认谋杀了摩西
和其手下的录音带。但现在这条录音带被证实是伪造的,这一点,再加上曼海姆的全面供
认,似乎已经足够让这位亿万富翁"开脱"了。
尽管在监狱里,莱克斯·卢瑟依旧拥有卢瑟集团(前身为莱克斯集团)的股份,且预测在他入
狱的这段时间内,他的净资产已经翻了三倍左右。尽管卢瑟本人拒绝对此事作评论,但推
测他可能会想要在被释放后恢复他在卢瑟集团的地位。目前还不清楚卢瑟集团的现任董事
会或是首席执行官会对此有何反应。尽管卢瑟是无辜的,但公♥司♥已经"在没有他的情况下
持续前进了",一位在卢瑟集团工作的匿名线人这么说道。
在含冤入狱十七年后,莱克斯带您卢瑟的苦狱生涯似乎即将结束。卢瑟最初被宣判涉嫌
蓄意谋杀国际帮成员安东尼·"老大"·摩西,阿利斯特·本德尔-怀特,约瑟芬·丹顿,玛丽·妮可
等人而入狱,但最近的一份来自布鲁诺·曼海姆和他已离世妻子皮雅的供认,揭露了他们栽
赃陷害了卢瑟。
曾一度是霍布斯弯慈善斗士的布鲁诺·曼海姆,近日被揭露为国际帮的头目,他是在他妻
子杀害了摩西后接任的。在曼海姆被捕后,这位犯罪老大决定与执法部门合作,供认了几
十起他在皮雅·曼海姆帮助下所犯下的罪行。曼海姆承认他的妻子并非普通罪犯,而是一位
无情的刺客,利用声波能力不仅谋害了摩西和他的手下,更是伪造出了使卢瑟入狱的供词。
在他被塔拉·里根法官定罪后,卢瑟便在史崔克岛监狱开始服刑,且没有假释权。尽管这份
供词的存在,和多年来他与国际帮犯罪团伙之间的大量传闻,让这期案件看上去是已经板
上钉钉了,但卢瑟多年来却还在不断地维护自己的清白,并多次试图重审他的案件。尝试
从未成功过,但根据大都会内部人士透露,推测布鲁诺的这份供认会很快使得卢瑟出狱。
约瑟芬·丹顿:仅登场1972年10月《超人伙伴:吉米奥尔森》#153
国际帮头目,摩根·埃奇的接♥班♥人,麦克斯·丹纳的前任。
玛丽·妮可:初登2008年9月《蓝甲虫V7》#29
国际帮成员之一,超级反派"二代北极星博士"约翰·妮可的女儿。
看上去没
Doesn't look like it.
知道他能去哪吗?
Any idea where he went?
- 他在这里 - 什么?
- He's here. - What?
正如我所说 我总得在某一刻去面对他
Like I said, I was gonna have to face him at some point.
而看来现在就是最好的时刻
Guess now is as good a time as any.
好久不见
Been a long time.
看来你想办法 将你被释放了的消息 压了下来
I see you managed to keep your release a secret.
艾利斯监狱长 打了几通电♥话♥
Warden Ellis made a few calls.
身边有有权势的朋友总是件好事
Helps having powerful friends.
乡下种地
Farm out in the country.
不是我认为你会做的事
Not what I expected from you.
自我离开后发生了很多的变化
A lot's changed since I went away.
你怀孕了
You got pregnant,
生孩了
had kids.
双胞胎现在多大了 十六吗?
Twins are what, 16 now?
我不会和你讨论我的孩子
You and I are not discussing my children.
你的癌症如何了?
What about your cancer?
这也是禁止探讨的吗?
Is that off-limits too?
我的医生很乐观
My doctors are optimistic.
真有意思
Funny how that worked.
你生病了
You got sick,
然后你的癌症 带你找到了布鲁诺·曼海姆的妻子
and your cancer led you to Bruno Mannheim's wife
又让我无罪释放
and my acquittal.
我应该心存感激
I should be grateful.
具体哪一部分?
For what part, exactly?
你一开始就该听我的
You should have listened to me in the first place.
我总是说我是无辜的
I always said I was innocent.
当时的证据并不支持你的说法
The evidence at the time didn't support your story.
我想时代变了
I guess times have changed.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
你要告诉我 你很抱歉
You're gonna tell me you're sorry.
这就是你来的原因? 为了一句道歉?
Is that what you're here for? An apology?
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表