剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
No. I said no.
这对我们的儿子很重要
This is important for our son,
对我也很重要
and it's important to me.
你会有更多机会
You'll have more opportunities
去见他女朋友的
to meet this girlfriend of his.
我今天就要去见她
I'm meeting her today.
我听到咳嗽声了
I heard coughing.
你还好吗 妈妈?
You okay, Mom?
只是被茶叶呛到了而已
Some tea went down the wrong pipe, is all.
宝贝 今天我给你准备了点东西
Baby, I got you a little something for today.
好的
Oh. Okay.
妈妈
Oh, Mom.
妈妈 你不必这么做的
Mom, you didn't have to do this.
不 我需要这样
Yeah, I did.
你戴上这个一定很帅
You're gonna look so handsome in this.
你会哭一整天吗?
Are you gonna be crying all day?
或许吧
Yeah, probably.
过来
Come here.
我很喜欢 谢谢
I love it. Thank you.
我爱你
I love you.
所以...
So, um...
这东西要怎么戴?
How do you get this thing on?
因为我...
Cause I--
来吧 我示范给你 - 好的
Come on, I'll show you. - All right.
布鲁诺 · 曼海姆该担心了
Bruno Mannheim should be worried.
他设法保守了他婚姻的秘密
He's managed to keep his marriage a secret.
为什么呢?
Why is that?
我猜是 他想让他的私人生活保持为私人
My guess is, he wants to keep his private life private.
只不过布鲁诺不是个注重隐私的人
Except Bruno's not a private guy.
他多年来一直是霍布斯湾的代言人
He's been the public face of Hob's Bay for years.
肯定是有原因的
There has to be a reason.
不 我觉得布鲁诺知道
No, I think that Bruno knows
这些信息可能会导致更多的秘密
this information could lead to more secrets
所以他宁愿隐藏起来
he'd rather keep hidden.
这有点牵强
That's a bit of a stretch.
事实上 这是你在你的大♥师♥课上 给出的策略
Well, actually, it's a strategy you gave in your MasterClass.
我就不该做那个愚蠢的系列
I never should have done that stupid series.
你为什么让我觉得 好像我是做错了什么?
Why are you making me feel like I'm doing something wrong?
我们已经为这篇报道忙了好几个月了
We've been working on this story for months.
不能是这个报道
Not this story.
露易丝 我认为克里希是对的
Lois, I think Chrissy is right.
我们都同意布鲁诺应该进监狱
We all agree Bruno should be in prison.
而如果这能帮助我们的话... - 我不舒服于
And if this could help us-- - I'm just not comfortable
把他们的私生活告诉全世界
informing the world about their personal life.
《公报》不是八卦小报
The "Gazette" isn't a gossip rag.
这不是八卦 露易丝 - 我读起来像是八卦
This isn't gossip, Lois. - It reads like gossip to me.
这就是我们读者想看到的新闻
This is news that our readers want to see.
我们不会报道的
We're not running it.
我是这家报社的合伙人
I am co-owner of this paper,
我不想让我的名字出现在这个报道里
and I don't want my name on this story.
我需要休息
I need to rest.
我会和她谈谈
I'll talk to her.
我厌倦了一直感到寒冷
I'm so tired of feeling cold all the time.
能帮我泡杯热茶吗 亲爱的?
Could you please make me a hot tea, babe?
当然可以
Yeah, of course.
听着 亲爱的
Look, babe.
克里希为了那篇文章真的很努力
Chrissy worked really hard on that article.
我只是觉得现在
I just don't think it's appropriate
不应该公开皮雅和布鲁诺的关系
to out Peia and Bruno's relationship right now.
我知道时机不对 但是...
I know the timing isn't great, but--
她患了癌症
She has cancer.
她为了生存而战 就像我一样
She is fighting to survive, just like I am.
好吧 那这就是私人情感了
Okay. So then this is personal.
是吧 也许有一点
Yeah. Maybe a little.
但归根结底 这又能达到什么目的呢?
But ultimately, what does that even accomplish?
布鲁诺和皮雅结婚 并不能帮我们扳倒他
Bruno being married to Peia doesn't help us take him down.
我知道 这是个艰难的决定
I know. It's a tough call.
但你永远不知道
But you never know
还有什么秘密 会被这报道 跟着抖出来
what other secrets this might shake loose.
我是说 如果人们仔细看我们的话...
I mean, if people looked closer at us--
他们不是我们
They're not us.
但如果他们仔细观察 他们就可能会发现我
But if they looked closer, they might find out about me,
以及乔丹的超能力
about Jordan's powers.
没错
Exactly.
那会毁了我们的生活
That would ruin our lives.
我不想这样对她
I don't want to do that to her.
但就像你说的 他们不是我们
But like you said, they aren't us.
布鲁诺要对很多人的死负责
Bruno is responsible for the deaths of a lot of people.
他差点杀了我
He's almost had me killed.
他的一个手下近距离 射中了乔丹的胸部
And one of his guys shot Jordan in the chest, point blank.
他是国际帮的首领
He's the leader of Intergang
也是这个国家最大的非法武器贩子
and the biggest illegal weapons dealer in the country.
他不是个好人 露易丝
He's not a good guy, Lois.
如果皮雅和他结婚了-- - 什么?
And if Peia married him-- - What?
那意味着她也不可能是好人?
That means she can't be good either?
不 但这意味着他们的秘密
No, but it does mean their secrets might be
可能比我们的要危险
a lot more dangerous than ours.
所以这是我们的工作
So it's our job,
我们作为记者的责任
our responsibility as journalists,
去继续调查
to keep digging.
好吧 好吧
Fine. Fine.
你可以去查她 你和克里希不用我就能做
You can look into her, but you and Chrissy can do it without me.
曼海姆的事我不管了
I'm done with the Mannheim stuff.
好吧
Okay.
请问我能喝茶了吗?
Can I please have my tea?
好
Yeah.
停这就行
This is close enough.
你确定你不用我陪你去吗?
You sure you don't need me to join you?
爸 我以为你还约了人的
Dad, I thought you had someone you need to see.
没错
I do.
但如果你需要我 我一直都在这
But I'm here if you need me.
他们会喜欢你的
They're gonna love you.
谢了爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
欢迎来到小艾斯家
Welcome to Little Ace's.
她来了
There she is.
稍等一下
One second.
你看起来太美了 - 谢谢
You look amazing. - Thanks.
我喜欢这个领结
I love this bow tie.
谢谢夸奖 这其实是我妈妈做的
Thank you. It was actually my mom's touch.
好了来吧 他们等不及要见你了
Well, come on. They can't wait to meet you.
爸 妈 这位是娜塔莉
Mom, Dad, this is Natalie.
很高兴终于见到你了
It is so nice to finally meet you.
马蒂奥成天 净给我们念叨你 都没完没了
Matteo's been talking about you pretty much nonstop.
妈
Mom.
得了吧 这多好啊
Oh, please. It's nice.
你一路从斯莫威尔来的?
You came all the way from Smallville?
是的 先生 您去过那里?
Yes, sir. Have you been?
没亲自去过
Oh, not personally.
但是最近有意愿去
But it has been on my radar lately.
请进?
Shall we?
好
Yeah.
这是个彻头彻尾的灾难
This is a total disaster.
那基本上占了我们整个头条
That was basically our whole front page.
然后 我的意思是
And, I mean,
如果她不参与 我就不发表它
I'm not gonna publish it if she's not gonna be a part of it.
这个报道真的很大
It's a really big story.
我懂 我懂
I know. I know.
就给她两天时间脑子转个弯
Just give her a day or two to change her mind.
棒极了 所以在我们能做回真正的记者之前
Great, so we'll just keep publishing town hall stories
只能继续发表市政厅报道了
until we can be real journalists again.
嘿 大家 - 嘿
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表