剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
- 露易丝刚刚进手术室了 - 她什么了?
- Lois just went into surgery. - She what?
这是她的决定 我向她保证了 我们能应付得了
It was her choice. I promised her we could handle this.
我们知道 曼海姆还身处在 大都会的某个角落
We know the Mannheims are still somewhere in Metropolis.
或者 至少皮雅还在
Or at least Peia is.
布鲁诺到底对她做了什么?
What on Earth did Bruno do to her?
我不清楚 但我们必须得在事态恶化之前 尽快找到他们
I don't know, but we need to find them before it's too late.
啊 拜托啊
Oh, come on.
拜托了--
Come--
怎么搞得 总得有个什么东西能正常运转吧
Come on, something's got to be working!
马蒂奥·曼海姆
Matteo Mannheim.
谁在那里?
Who's there?
正在扫描声纹
Scanning voice print.
身份认证成功
Identity confirmed.
娜塔莉·爱尔斯即将到达 预计时间三秒 两秒...
Natalie Irons will be arriving in three, two...
小娜?
Nat?
你是来逮捕我的吗?
Are you here to arrest me?
什么?当然不是 我快操心死你了
What? No, I've been worried sick about you.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
是我妈妈 她出事了 而我--
It's my mom. Something's wrong with her, and I--
是你给她注入的解药 所造成的吗?
Was it from the cure you gave her?
听着 我当时不清楚 好吗?
Look, I didn't know, okay?
我爸爸给我说 解药会管用的 但那并没有
My dad told me it would work, and it didn't,
而现在 他都不愿意听我的话了--
and now he won't even listen to me--
好的 冷静下来 我现在来了
Okay, calm down. I'm here now.
我们会想出办法来的
We'll figure it out.
离我儿子远点
Get away from my son.
听着 这会很艰难
Look, this is gonna be tough,
但是 我们需要谈一谈...
but, uh, we need to have a talk...
作为集体家庭谈谈
as a family.
你父亲和我 很为你担心
Your father and I are worried about you.
是啊 我--我也挺担心我自己的
Yeah, I'm--I'm worried about me, too.
嘿 你看 我...
Hey, look, I...
我知道 犯下一个好像世界都要灭亡了的错误 会是什么样的感受
I know what it's like to make a mistake that feels like the end of the world.
而他可不是在讲出轨的事
And he's not just talking about the affair.
我的问题出现在 当我还是你这么大的时候...
My problems started back when I was your age...
我开始酗酒
when I started drinking.
爸爸 我--我又不是一位酒鬼
Dad, I'm-- I'm not an alcoholic.
对 我知道
No, I-I know.
但这不是重点 好吗?
That's not what this is about, okay?
重点--重点是悲伤
It's--it's about the sadness.
你知道吗 有那么一段时间 我--我的人生感觉就好像 呃...
You know, for a while there, my--my life felt like, um...
只是一场接一场的糟糕决定
just one bad decision after another.
在我年轻的时候 我便失去了你的奶奶
I lost your abuelita when I was young.
我也跟不上学校的进度
And I couldn't keep up with school.
而让我能感到自己 不是彻头彻尾的灾难 的几乎唯一方式...
About the only time I felt like I wasn't a screw up is...
就是酗酒 很讽刺吧
when I was drinking, ironically.
然后 我就做了最糟糕的一个决定...
And then I made the worst decision of all...
而那让我付出了太多太多
and it cost me dearly.
那时我意识到我沉入了低谷
And that's when I knew I hit rock bottom.
我意识到我必须得做出改变
I knew I had to make a change.
最艰难的部分是
The hardest part is,
我甚至不知道 我是否处在低谷
I don't even know if I'm at rock bottom.
去想象事态会变得更糟 实在是太可怕了
It's just really scary to think about things getting even worse.
你看 唯一能决定你身处在哪里的人 小玉米 就是你自己
Well, look, the only one who gets to decide where you are, mi'jita, is you.
说实话...
Truth be told...
有些时候 我仍然觉得自己还在坠落
sometimes I still feel like I'm falling.
但当我看向 我脚下所踩的大地
But I look at the ground beneath my feet,
我就会明白 为什么我会在这个世界上...
and I know why I'm here on this Earth...
你知道的 那就是去帮助我的小镇...
you know, to help my town...
去做你的爸爸
to be your dad.
而这帮助我挺了过来...
And that gets me through...
每一次皆是如此
every single time.
但是...
Yeah, but...
我不清楚 我想要做什么
I don't know what I want to do.
听着 对于新手而言
Well, look, for starters,
你可以先列举出来 你所不需要的东西--
you can just put down whatever it is you don't need--
你知道的 就是你的--你的愧疚 你的恐惧
you know, your--your guilt, your fears.
然后把这些全部替换成 能给你目标的东西
Replace all that with something that gives you purpose,
你知道的 某种...
you know, something...
能给予你些许责任感的东西...
that gives you a sense of responsibility...
某种类似...
something like, uh...
与维姬·梅面试
服务员
招聘
认真的吗?
Seriously?
- 像婴儿蹒跚学步一样 - 老妈
- Baby steps. - Mom.
这是段很长的旅程 小玉米...
It's a long journey, mi'jita...
但你总得起始于什么地方
but you got to start somewhere.
我只会再讲一遍
I'll only say it one more time.
离我儿子远点
Step away from my son.
不 你不明白 我是来帮忙的
No, you don't understand. I'm here to help.
你接下来要怎么做--杀了我?
What are you gonna do--kill me?
动手啊
Do it.
展示一下 你究竟是什么样的男人
Show the kind of man you really are.
- 爸爸 爸爸? - 你看 爱尔斯先生
- Dad? Dad? - Look, Mr. Irons.
爱尔斯先生 爱尔斯先生 请等等 等等 等等 拜托了
Mr. Irons, Mr. Irons, wait, wait, wait, please, please.
我妈妈 她需要帮助
It's my mom. She needs help.
她在哪?
Where is she?
听着 我知道这是什么感受
Look, I know how this feels.
你没剩下多少时间了
You don't have much time,
所以别再把时间 浪费在跟我斗上面了...
so stop wasting it fighting me...
然后让我们帮助你们
and let us help you.
是妈妈
It's Mom.
快走 我们得赶紧去楼顶
Come on. We got to get to the roof.
手术现在停不了
Can't stop now.
尽你所能 去保持患者身体不会乱晃
Do everything you can to keep the patient stable.
妈妈还好吗?
Is Mom okay?
目前为止是的
For now.
来个人给我一份该死的读数啊
Somebody get me a damn reading.
她到底在哪里?
Where the hell is she?
找到她了
Got her.
皮雅
Peia!
离我远点
Stay away from me!
让我帮助你
Let me help you!
你帮不了 超人
You can't, Superman.
现在没人能了
No one can now.
不
No!
皮雅
Peia.
我们必须得去她身边 我们必须得做点什么
We have to get to her. We got to do something.
爸爸 爸爸
Dad. Dad.
带上我 带我飞过去
Fly me. Fly me to her.
娜塔莉 求你了
Natalie, please.
你现在不能接近她--你会死的
You can't be near her right now--you'll die.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
- 爸爸 - 快过来
- Dad. - Come here.
没事的
It's okay.
超人能做点什么吗?
Can Superman do anything?
我不清楚
I don't know.
稳住她
Keep her steady.
妈妈
Mom.
- 她手术还好吗? - 好着呢
- Is she doing okay? - Yeah.
曼海姆
塔楼
超人...
Superman...
你要是不把她带离那里
you don't get her out of there,
她是会摧毁掉整条街区的
she's gonna bring down the whole block.
皮雅
Peia!
好疼 实在是太疼了
It hurts! It hurts so much.
全力专注于我的声音
Just concentrate on my voice!
马蒂奥和布鲁诺...
Matteo and Bruno...
我不能离开他们 不能以这样的方式
I can't leave them, not like this.
没关系的 皮雅
It's okay, Peia!
没关系的
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表