剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
什么?
What?
你的朋友早前注意到我一直在盯着你看
When your friend saw me staring at you earlier,
是因为我认出你了
it's because I recognized you.
我只在那里呆了一天不到 - 我知道
I was only there for a day. - I know.
我知道 而我四处打听过你
I know, and I asked around about you.
但你从来没有回来过
But you never came back.
从此你就变成了这样的一位神秘女孩
You just became this mystery girl
我从没想到我还能再见到你
I never thought I'd see again.
哦 好吧我...
Oh. Well, I...
我现在在这了
I'm here now.
我不必再是位神秘女孩了
I don't have to be a mystery anymore.
你想知道些什么?
What do you want to know?
这是什么?
What's this?
一份迟到的生日礼物吗?
Like a belated birthday present?
是的 同样也是
Yes. And an apology
为了我那样结束我们关系的一份道歉
for ending our relationship the way I did.
那没什么的
It was no big deal.
不是的 那是一个错误
No, it was a mistake.
是一个我最近一直在思考的错误
One I've been thinking about a lot lately.
哇哦 伊莱扎 这... 真的很棒
Wow, Eliza, this is... really nice.
我知道 我很高兴你喜欢它
I know. I'm glad you like it.
还有个东西 跟我来
There's one more thing. Follow me.
谢谢
Thanks.
我之前不是在躲着你
I wasn't avoiding you.
我...我甚至都不知道你在这
I...I didn't even know you were here.
而我是想给你点空间的
And I wanted to give you space.
乔丹 你不用--
Jordan, you don't--
你不需要去给我空间 我--
you don't need to give me space. I--
你看 你是我约会过的人里面
Look, you're the first guy I've ever dated
第一位我还想继续与其做朋友的人
that I've wanted to stay friends with.
这对我来讲也是全新的体验
This is completely new for me, too,
所以我很抱歉我让你觉得 你得在我身边如履薄冰
and I'm really sorry if I made you feel like you have to walk on eggshells around me.
我意思是 这不是你的错
I mean, it's not your fault.
我在大家身边基本都是这样
I'm kinda that way around everybody.
但你在好朋友身边不是这样的 而那正是...
But not around your close friends, and that's...
那正是我想要的
that's what I want to be.
最好的朋友
Best friend.
我也一样
Same here.
太好了
Great.
那就这么定了
Then it's settled.
行 那么...
All right, so...
我们现在去干什么?
what are we doing now?
呃...
Oh, uh...
你不是开车来的吗?
Didn't you drive here?
对 但是我赌这些大都会的伙计 不会介意我们和他们玩投壶的
Yeah, but I bet these Metropolis bros won't mind us playing water cups
如果咱们跟他们赌钱的话
if we put a little money on the line.
太棒了
Yes!
太好了 - 莎拉在大都会?
Yes! - Sarah's in Metropolis?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我以为她得到你的允许了呢
I thought she had your permission.
没有 她跟我撒了个电影马拉松的谎
No! She fed me some lie about a movie marathon.
好吧 如果这有帮助的话 我有告诉小娜在半夜前回家
Okay. if it helps, I told Nat to be home by midnight.
不 没啥用 我需要她现在就回来
No, it doesn't. I need her back now.
对不起 呃...
I'm sorry, um...
这不是你的错
this is not your problem.
不 等等 听着 我...
No, hey, wait, look. I, um...
我刚刚做完饭 好吧?
I just finished cooking, okay?
你要是饿了的话可以...
If you're hungry...
我已经够打扰你的了
I've, uh, bothered you enough.
没有没有 其实你也算帮我个忙
No, no, actually, you'll be doing me a favor.
小娜的大都会之旅 让我措手不及
Nat caught me by surprise with this Metropolis trip,
而我都已经准备好了野蘑菇馄饨
and I'd already prepped the wild mushroom tortellini.
在上面
Up there!
她想跳楼 - 里根法官
She's gonna jump! - Judge Reagan.
法官大人?
Your Honor?
你不该跟着我的
You shouldn't have followed me.
要不您先下来 我们可以进屋里说
Why don't you step down, and we can go back inside.
我今天早上去上班
I went to work this morning
就像平常的一天那样
like it was just another normal day.
然后你问我关于亨利·米勒的事
Then you asked me about Henry Miller.
那时我就知道 今天就是我的死期了
And I knew it was the day I was going to die.
法官不会再是个麻烦了 先生
The judge won't be a problem, sir.
那露易丝·莱恩呢?
And Lois Lane?
她手上什么都没有
She's got nothing.
先生
Sir.
我致歉 我--
I apologize. I--
我们晚点再讨论这个问题 厄尔先生
We'll revisit this later, Mr. Orr.
超人
Superman!
你想要什么?
What do you want?
你在我的街区里做什么?
What are you doing in my neighborhood?
你为什么把亨利·米勒从监狱里放出来了?
Why'd you have Henry Miller released from prison?
这是在指控我吗?
Is that an accusation?
只是一道问题
Just a question.
为什么超人要在乎一位像原子人那样的人?
Why does Superman care about someone like the Atom Man?
因为在我一周前碰到他时候
Well, because when I faced him a week ago,
他有超能力--
he had superpowers--
一些他从前没有的东西
something he didn't have before.
所以你因为别人有超能力 而感觉被威胁到了?
So you're threatened 'cause someone else has powers?
我还是没看出来这和我有什么关系
Still don't see what that's got to do with me.
是你把亨利·米勒从监狱里释放的
You had Henry Miller released from prison.
有证据吗?
Got proof?
我这一生中 人们都在指控我一些我没做过的事情
My whole life, people have been accusing me of things I haven't done.
比如作为国际帮的头领?
Like being the head of Intergang?
这是个从未结束的流言
It's a rumor that never dies,
无论我尝试了多少次去杀死它
no matter how many times I try to kill it.
是你给了亨利·米勒超能力吗?
Did you give Henry Miller powers?
是你把他拉进我家后园
You're the one who dragged him into my backyard,
然后在我为我社区打造的地方上捣乱
destroying things I built for my community.
而如今你站在我家里 指控我什么?
And now you stand here in my home, accusing me of what?
当弗兰肯斯坦博士吗?
Playing Dr. Frankenstein?
我还是没听到你的否认
I still haven't heard you deny it.
每隔几年 都有像露易丝·莱恩那样的人
Every few years, people like Lois Lane
来霍布斯湾巡视 试图把我当成反派
come snooping around Hob's Bay, trying to make me the villain.
但那故事?
But that story?
从来站不住脚
Never sticks.
你知道为什么吗?
You know why?
因为在这 在我所在的大都会区域中
Because here, in my part of Metropolis,
我才是英雄--而不是你
I'm the hero--not you.
我知道你不是坏人
I know you're not the bad guy here.
你不明白
You don't understand.
那就和我聊聊
Then talk to me.
让我明白
Make me understand.
我本以为如果像我这样的人能成为法官
I thought if someone like me could become a judge,
那或许这个世界就会变得更好
then maybe this world could become a better place.
或许就能变得更公平
Maybe become more fair.
但后来我才发现这个系统被♥操♥纵得有多厉害
But then I found out how much the system's rigged.
所以你才得回击
That's why you need to fight back.
不管是谁做的 别让他得逞
Whoever did this, don't let him win.
我能保护你 我们可以阻止他们
I can protect you. We can stop them.
有些人就是不可阻挡
Some people are just unstoppable.
不 求求你 别放弃
No, please! Don't give up!
求你让我帮助你
Please let me help you!
我不敢相信这是素食的
I can't believe this is vegan.
嗯哼 当你 呃...
Mm-hmm. When you, um...
当你有一个非常有原则的十五岁孩子时
when you have a very principled 15-year-old,
你就知道你的替代品了
you learn your substitutions.
谢谢
Thanks.
我正需要这个
I needed that.
我最近工作太不堪重负了
I have been so overwhelmed with work lately,
我甚至没注意到莎拉对我说谎了
I didn't even notice Sarah was lying to me.
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表