剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
A hike?
拉娜 我有自己的事
Lana, I had plans.
好吧?而且昨天
all right? And besides, yesterday,
好吧?而且昨天
all right? And besides, yesterday,
我还带索菲去上班了 - 那还真是很抱歉给你和
I took Sophie to work. - Sorry to inconvenience you
你自己的女儿带来不便了 - 我不是这个意思
with your own daughter. - That's not what I meant.
不 你的意思是 把你的错误归咎于我
No, what you meant was to blame me for your mistake.
不 拉娜 求你了 听我说
No, Lana, just please, listen.
你应该和她一起去的
You should've been there with her,
而且你什么时候开始远足了?
and since when do you even hike?
二十年来 你从来没有...
In 20 years, you never once...
不会吧?
Really?
拉娜 我能解释
Lana, I can explain.
不需要解释
No explanation necessary.
我需要找到我的女儿
I need to go find my daughter.
乔丹 回来
Jordan, come back here.
别管我 - 发生什么事了?
Leave me alone. - What's going on?
爸爸用激光打我
Dad shot me with a laser.
什么? - 他反应过度了
What? - He's overreacting.
你都打他了 就不算反应过度了
Not if you shot him.
但宝贝 别担心 没事的
But babe, don't worry, it's fine.
这怎么会没事? 你用激光打咱们的儿子
How is this fine? You're shooting our son with lasers.
不是我打的 是那个程序干的 而且
It wasn't me. It was the program, and besides,
我只是想让他 为最坏的情况 做好准备
I'm just trying to prepare him for the worst!
好吧 那么就是 到我的时候就不一样了?
Okay, so then, it's just different when it comes to me?
我只是在说 你退出了互助会 你说这不适合你
I'm just saying, you walked out of therapy, and you said it wasn't for you.
而昨晚 你走出了我们的卧室
and last night, you walked out of our bedroom,
拒绝相信我会死
refusing to believe that I can die.
你到底怎么了?
What is going on with you?
好吧 听着 我们在霍布斯湾的第一天
Okay, look, our first day at Hob's Bay,
我听说了这种感觉
I heard about this feeling
有些癌症患者 有这种拉力般的感觉
that some people with cancer experience this pull
推使他们 在情况变糟的时候 向其投降
to surrender when things get bad,
就好像向癌症屈服 会轻松一些
like it'd just be easier to give in,
然后在互助小组里 治疗师又说到什么
and then in the support group, the therapist was talking about
要让她丈夫放手 然后...
telling her husband to let go, and--
好吧 所以你就是在担心我会放弃吗?
Okay, so you're worried I'm just gonna give up?
不 当然不是
No, of course not.
可你就是这个意思
Well, that's basically what you implied.
没有 但是--我的意思是 你现在在写遗嘱
No, but--I mean, now you're writing a will
又表现得好像 你可能活不下去了
and acting like you might not make it?
因为我真的可能会死
Because I might not.
我不是你 你不会生病
I'm not you. You don't get sick.
子弹真的会从你身上弹开
Bullets literally bounce off of you,
但是地球上的其他人 我们所有人
but everyone else on Earth, all the rest of us,
随时都有可能突然死亡
could drop dead any moment of any day,
而你不承认这个事实 可不是在帮助我
and you not acknowledging that that's how it is isn't helping me.
好吧 露易丝
Okay, Lois,
我一直都会相信 你能战胜这疾病
I am always going to believe that you're gonna beat this.
我可不会去专注于 另一种可能的可能性
I'm not gonna fixate on the alternative being a possibility.
它已经是可能的了
It already is.
而你表现得却好像 癌症或生老病死
And you acting like cancer or old age
或是一辆没看见我过马路的公共汽车
or some random bus that doesn't see me crossing the street
不是一种可能性--
isn't a possibility--
等等 我不是这个意思
Wait, that's not what I'm saying.
但你就是看不见 这就是我的现实
But you are failing to see that this is my reality.
癌症是我的反派 克拉克
Cancer is my villain, Clark,
而你却一直表现得 好像它不存在一样
and you keep acting like it doesn't exist!
嘿 你要去哪儿?
Hey, where are you going?
我要去兜风 请不要跟着我
I'm going for a ride. Just please don't follow me,
而在我不出去的时候 或许你可以去向我们的儿子道歉
and while I'm gone, maybe apologize to our son
为他被 激光还是其它什么鬼东西 打到了
for laser-beaming him or whatever the hell that was.
索菲
Soph!
索菲 你在吗?
Soph, are you here?
我检查了屋外所有的地方
I checked everywhere outside.
她也不在这里
She's not in here either.
天啊 真不敢相信我让这种事发生了
God, I can't believe I let this happen.
嘿 这不全是你的错 好吗?
Hey, it's not all on you, okay?
我也和她在一起 - 但她是我妹妹
I was with her too. - But she's my sister.
就好像不管我多努力
It's like no matter how hard I try,
我总是搞砸 让我家人失望
I can't stop screwing up and letting my family down.
不错的尝试 菜鸟
Nice try, rookie.
我吸食太空药物
I took space drugs and destroyed
毁了镇上整个高中的橄榄球
high-school football for the entire town.
是啊 你的巨大失败 确实让我感觉好多了
Yeah, your massive failures do kind of make me feel better.
别想了
Don't think.
索菲最喜欢的地方是哪里?
What are Sophie's favorite places?
电影院
The movie theater,
但他们还在放映 "愚蠢的爱因斯坦"--
but they're still playing "Dumb Einstein"--
等等
hold up.
索菲在消防局
What Soph said to my dad
对我爸爸说的话--
at the fire station--
我想我知道她在哪里了
I think I know where she is.
来吧
Come on.
我的天 她就在那
Oh, my God, there she is.
索菲
Soph!
让我一个人待会儿
Leave me alone!
索菲...
Sophie...
走开
Go away.
我想我理解她的心情
I think I got it.
让我试试
Let me try.
去年夏天是我第一次参加节会
Last summer was my first time at the fair.
莎拉说你们家 以前每次都会去
Sarah says you guys used to go all the time.
一定很艰难吧--
Must be tough--
经历了这些发生在 你妈妈和你♥爸♥爸之间的事
everything with your mom and your dad.
大家总是忽略掉我
Everyone always forgets about me.
他们从来没想到过我
They never want me around.
我明白你的感受
I know how you feel.
我是说...
I mean...
在我的家庭中 我基本算得上是那位 向来被落在后面的人
In my family, I'm pretty much always the one that's left out.
我爹妈 我弟 他们都挺了不起的 所以我就...
My parents, my brother, they're kind of a big deal, so...
乔丹可不了不起
Jordan's not a big deal.
我是说 莎拉甩了他
I mean, Sarah dumped him.
这倒是真的
That's true.
这你没说错 - 莎拉
You're not wrong. - Sarah.
爸 爸 爸 爸 爸
Dad, dad, dad, dad, dad.
昨天发生的事一直困扰着我--
I was running yesterday back in my head--
她没事吧? - 她没事 没事
is she okay? - She's fine, she's fine.
没事 她好着呢
She's fine. She's okay.
给他们点时间 好吗?
Just give 'em a second, okay?
在我刚搬到这的时候
When I first moved here,
一切就好像 我原来生活里的那些人 全都消失不见了
it was like everyone from my old life was just gone,
而我感到真的很孤独
and I felt really alone.
我甚至去劝说我父母
I even tried to convince my parents
恳求他们让我搬回到大都会
to let me move back to Metropolis.
独自一个人吗? - 但这不是个好主意
By yourself? - It was not a good idea.
我只是沮丧罢了
I was just upset.
而且...
And...
有些时候 我就会把这些发泄在我弟弟身上
Sometimes, I just took that out on my brother.
而在事态变得困难的时候...
When things got tough...
他却一直都支持着我
He always had my back.
这就家人的意义
That's what family does.
但那是你的家人
But that's your family.
我的家人不在乎我
Mine doesn't care about me.
我不太信哦
I kind of doubt that.
你真应该看看你姐姐 让我开车开快点的样子
You should've seen how fast your sister made me drive.
我可能都要被吊销驾照了
I should probably lose my license.
索菲 我好担心你啊
Soph, I was so worried.
我们都很担心 亲爱的
We all were, hon.
来吧 我们得把你送回家 好吗?
Come on, we gotta get you home, okay?
你妈妈这会儿 可能都已经到 新迦太基找你去了
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表