剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
那你怎么样?
How are you doing?
我只希望露易丝能快点好起来
I just want Lois to get better.
又有一个丈夫这么说了
Ah. Looks like we have another one.
和其他夫妻说的完全一样
Sounds like every other spouse.
请坐
Have a seat.
请问有什么需要帮忙的吗?
Excuse me. Can I help you?
有 我来送化验结果
Yeah, I'm just dropping off lab results.
好的 没问题 右手边第一扇门就是
Okay, no problem. First door on your right.
好的
Great.
真是见鬼了
Damn it all to hell.
库辛先生
Mr. Cushing.
需要帮忙吗?
Need a hand?
我已经在这里有段时间了
I've been out here a while. I don't know.
已经有六辆车开过去了 而你是--
Half a dozen cars driven by, and you're the, uh--
你是第一个停下来的人
you're the first person to stop.
没事的 这不算什么
Yeah, well, it's no big deal.
我只是想确保一下你没什么事
I just wanted to make sure everything was okay.
知道吗 你刚说的这句话
See, that right there, that's, uh,
基本上就是我的工作内容
that's pretty much what I do for a living.
你知道吗 我们消防队最近
You know, crew and I, we've been, uh,
我们最近忙得不可开交
we've been pretty swamped lately.
你或许可以来帮帮我们
We could use an extra hand.
等等 认真的吗? - 是的
Wait, seriously? - Yeah.
天呐 你要想学的话 你的年龄非常合适
Hell, you're the perfect age if you want to learn,
你懂的 如果你恰好对这感兴趣的话
you know, if it's something you might be interested in.
好 好 这会很有趣的
Yeah, yeah, that would be cool.
但我工作日要在 布里特和邓恩的商店工作
But I work during the week at Brit and Dunn's.
你周末有空吗?
Your weekends free?
有空 先生
Yes, sir.
那要不下周六来我这?
Why don't you stop by next Saturday?
我们就从那里开始
We'll just take it from there.
好的
Okay.
好的 太好了
All right. Cool.
嘿 乔 我们该走了 不然我要迟到了
Hey, Jon, we gotta get going so I can get ready in time.
去吧
Go.
下周六再见
See you next Saturday.
我会去的
Will do.
小乔治非常生气
Junior was just so angry.
就好像我才是坏人
It was like I was the bad person,
而不是他爸一样
not his dad.
恐怕小乔治不是唯一一个
I'm afraid that Junior is not the only one
这样感觉的人
who feels that way.
发生在迪恩身上的事 有太多疑问了
There are so many questions about what happened to Dean.
人们在找一个能被怪罪的人
People are looking for someone to blame.
但为什么怪我呢?
But why blame me?
我和发生的事情没有任何关系
I had nothing to do with what happened.
但你是他的政♥治♥敌人 不是吗?
But you were political rivals, right?
人们发现了这一点然后就随波逐流了
People see that and just sort of run with it.
如果人们能看到乔治·迪恩到底有多狡猾就好了
If people could only see how crooked George Dean really was.
客观来说 他确实为镇子做了很多好事
I mean, objectively, he did do a lot of good for this town.
相信我 他做的坏事绝对 比他做的好事多
Oh, trust me, the bad outweighs the good here.
我是说 我有很多迪恩在暗中 抢劫这座城镇的证据
I mean, I have plenty of proof of Dean robbing this city blind.
拉娜 除非人们知道真♥相♥
Lana, well, unless people know the truth,
不然他们就会继续责怪你
they're gonna keep blaming you.
如果你想的话 我可以帮助清除谣言
If you want, I can help clear the air.
我们两个 以前都经历过这个
Two of us, we've both been through this before.
我是五年前被诊断出来的
I was diagnosed five years ago.
熬过了所有治疗--
Went through all the treatments--
辐射 手术
radiation, surgery.
本来一切都在好转 直到它复发了
Was in remission until it came back.
就是去年年底的事
End of last year.
我很抱歉听到这个消息
Sorry to hear that.
而对于我 我两种情景都经历过
And for me, I've been on both sides of the chair.
第一次是和你一样 我是陪我女儿来的
First was where you're sitting with my daughter Diana.
她得了乳腺癌
She had breast cancer.
她就在三年前的这个月去世了
Took her three years ago this month.
她本来现在就三十岁了的
She would've turned 37.
哇哦 她太年轻了
Wow, she was so young.
她的医生也是这么想的
Her doctors thought the same thing.
她们一直告诉她不用担心
They kept telling her not to worry,
即使她脑海里的声音
even though the voice in her head
知道事情不对劲了
knew something was wrong.
她还好吗?
Uh, is she okay?
她没事 那只是化疗效果上来了而已
Oh, yeah, that's just the chemo kicking in.
关于你女儿的事 我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry about your daughter.
我也是
Me too.
亨利·米勒在哪啊?
Where's Henry Miller?
我不得不佩服你
I gotta hand it to you,
来我的医院做治疗
coming to my hospital for treatment
这样你就可以在治疗的同时调查我
so you can investigate me at the same time.
胡克医生在哪里?
Where's Dr. Hook?
巡房♥ 检查病人
Making rounds, seeing patients.
我们都知道这不是真的
We both know that's not true.
如果你想的话 我可以让护士 帮你把他叫来
Well, I can have a nurse track him down for you, if you'd like.
但在这里偷偷摸摸的 没有必要
But all this sneaking around is unnecessary.
你想知道一些事情吗?开口问就好了
You wanna know something? Just ask.
我知道的是 你有超人的血液
Well, what I know is that you have Superman's blood
而且你在让 胡克医生用这些血
and that you are having Dr. Hook somehow use it
制♥作♥超能力人士...
to make powered people...
又来了
This again.
像亨利·米勒那样临近死亡的的人
People who were dying like Henry Miller.
你知道吗 你的朋友超人
You know, your friend, Superman,
指控我做了同样的事情
accused me of the same thing.
这里是一间癌症治疗设施
This is a cancer treatment facility.
我在这里做的唯一一件事就是尝试拯救生命
The only thing I'm doing here is trying to save lives.
我写关于你的文章的时间 已经久到能让我知道--
I have written about you long enough to know that nothing--
大都会南区不会--不会发生什么事
nothing--happens in South Metropolis
除非这事能让你获利
unless it benefits you.
你想写一篇文章是吧?
You want something to write about?
这是我最先进的研究实验室
This is my state-of-the-art research lab.
跟我来
Follow me.
我不理解为什么你妈妈会想要来这种地方
Not sure I understand your mother's desire to come to this thing.
怎么 你高中的时候 不喜欢跳舞吗?
What, you didn't like going to dances when you were in high school?
不喜欢 我是后备军官训练队的初级学员
No, I was a junior ROTC cadet.
没什么时间约会和跳舞
Didn't really have time for dating or dances.
或许你现在想跳舞也不晚
Maybe it's not too late for you, then.
不知怎的 这完全是我所期待的
Somehow, this is exactly what I was expecting.
我的天哪 你们真的来了
Oh, my God, you really did it.
是啊 不知怎地 他成功找到了我
Yeah, somehow, he tracked me down
然后开车来到了这里 还买♥♥了一套制♥服♥
and then drove here and bought a suit.
这位绝对是史上最佳女僚机
Best wingwoman ever right here.
来吧 我们还有很多要聊的呢
Come on. We have so much to talk about.
你妻子是个坐不住的人 是吗?
Your wife must have a hard time sitting still, huh?
不会一直这样的
That'll change.
不过这种性格 会在以后派上用场
But that instinct will come in handy down the road.
别把他吓到了
Now don't go scaring him.
不 不 没事的
Oh, no, it's okay.
呃 你的意思是?
Uh, what do you mean?
每个人对它的叫法都不一样
Well, everyone calls it something different,
都用他们自己的方式经历着
experiences it in their own way,
但是这种拉力 我是这么叫它的
but the pull, as I call it,
坐在这里的每个人都会经历到
happens to anyone who sits in this chair.
拉力?
The pull?
这个疾病
This disease,
它测试着你身上的每个部分
it tests every part of you,
精神上 身体上
mentally, physically.
然后在某个时候 你就会有这种感觉
And at some point, you get this feeling,
这种--这种拉着你的感觉
this--this pull.
如果你直接放手的话 会轻松很多
That it'd be so much easier if you'd just let go.
这不代表你不爱你生命中的人
It doesn't mean that you don't love the people in your life
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表