剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
and pretend like everything's fine.
但你说过不会再有秘密了
But you said no more secrets.
我们不是有意让它成为一个秘密的
We didn't mean for it to be a secret.
我们只是不想让你们俩担心
We just didn't want you guys worrying
某样可能永远不会成为现实的东西
about something that may never happen.
你们无法确信这一点
You can't know that for sure.
乔纳森--
Jonathan--
是真的
It's true.
这种癌症真的很糟糕
This kind of cancer is really bad.
好吧 那为什么不肯使用孤独堡垒的科技?
OK, then why not use technology from the fortress?
是啊 可能会有什么能帮到你的东西
Yeah, there might be something there that can help you.
因为我要是用它帮助了你们妈妈的话
Because if we use it to help your mom,
那不用它去帮助其他人 就会不公平了
it wouldn't be fair to keep it from anyone else.
而要是公开氪星人科技的话
And sharing Kryptonian technology here,
所带来的威胁 要远高于它所带来的益处
the risk to the greater good is just far too high.
要是化疗不管用呢?
What if the chemo's not enough?
那我们所有人就只能接受了
Then we're all just gonna have to accept that.
我只是不想让你死
I just don't want you to die.
我也不想
I don't want to either.
我非常非常爱你们俩
I love you both so much.
胜过这世上的万物
More than anything in the world.
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
早前我在镇子上看见你了
I saw you in town earlier.
你为什么突然就离开了?
Why did you leave so suddenly?
因为最近 我在做 我向来在做的事
Because lately, I've been doing that thing I always do,
那就是对我的感受不诚实
not being honest about my feelings.
所以你的确是在满口谎话咯?
So you're being full of crap?
是的
Yeah.
我尝试过去 表现得一切都还好
I tried to act like nothing was wrong.
但当我看见你和克里希 在玩乐的时候
And then I saw you and Chrissy having fun,
一瞬间让我感到...
and it just made me...
十分悲伤
sad.
老妈 只是一起看了部电影而已
Mom, it was only a movie.
不 不止是这
No, it's not just that.
我就是感觉 自从离婚后
I just feel like ever since the divorce,
大家都放下向前继续了
everyone's just moved on.
或许不是在于 放下和前进
Maybe it's not about moving on.
或许是在于 专注于当下
Maybe it's about being present.
我是说...
I mean...
如果有什么你可以做的--
If there was anything that you could do--
世上任何一件事 就现在--
anything in the world right now--
你会做什么?
what would it be?
我...
I...
会去放烟花
would go shoot off fireworks.
什么?
What?
是的 我会放烟花
Yeah, I would.
我是说 我找到了一箱旧烟花
I mean, I found an old box of fireworks
都是你♥爸♥爸留下的
that your dad left behind.
而我会选择去把它们全放完
And I'd go and shoot them off
然后在警长来之前 赶紧跑点
and run away before the sheriff comes.
我可完全没有想到会是这种事
That wasn't the reaction I was expecting.
是的
Yeah.
去厨房♥ 把打火机拿上
Go to the kitchen. Get the lighter.
我去搬烟花
I'll grab the fireworks.
现在吗? - 嗯哼
Right now? - Mm-hmm.
好耶
Yay!
现在不方便吗?
Bad time?
得你告诉我
You tell me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我知道你在尽最大可能 去帮助妈妈了
I know you're doing everything possible to help Mom.
我只是希望 可以有更多我们能做的
I just wish there was more we could do.
是的
Yeah.
我也这么希望
Me too.
不过或许一杯红酒可以帮到忙
Probably helps having a glass of wine, though.
等等 你能感受到酒醉吗?
Wait. Can you even feel it?
不能 一点儿都感觉不到
Nope, not even a little.
但这是你妈妈喜欢的东西 所以...
But it's something your mom likes, so...
你知道吗 我一直在想你早前说过的话
You know, I was thinking about what you said earlier
关于身为一位和你妈妈一样的人类
about being human like your mom.
这不是我的心里话
I didn't mean anything by that.
我知道 但我理解为什么会有这种想法
I know, but I understand where it's coming from.
而我需要你记住
But I want you to remember
你就是你弟弟那样的氪星人
that you are just as much Kryptonian as your brother.
而他就是你这样的人类
And he's just as human as you are.
可能是威尔尼茨和盖特了
It's probably Wellnitz and Gator.
不
No.
不是 那是拉娜和莎拉
No, that's Lana and Sarah.
事实上还挺不错的
It's actually kind of nice.
是啊 是啊
Yeah, it is.
好了
There you go.
一切都好
It's OK.
让我去给你倒点水来
Let me get you some water.
没事 我只是--
It's fine. I just--
我只是需要缓上点儿气来
I just need to catch my breath.
好的
OK.
我最近好好思考了下关于你的提议 布鲁诺
I've been thinking a lot about your proposal, Bruno.
是的 同时我还好好想了想
Yeah, I've also been thinking
关于你是如何背着我
about how you went behind my back
跟他们讨论的
talking to them.
他们为我♥干♥活 而不是你
They work for me, not for you.
而我想你们都需要好好回想一下
And I think you all need a reminder
究竟谁是这里的老大了
exactly who's in charge here.
你不明白
You don't understand.
哦 我啥都明白
Oh, I understand everything.
皮雅
Peia.
我告诉过你 这是个坏主意
I told you this was a bad idea.
不 这是我们的未来
No, this is our future.
我认识那个真正的你
I know the real you.
我从小时起就深爱于你
I've loved you since we were kids.
和我创造一段生活吧 皮雅
Make a life with me, Peia.
皮雅
Peia.
创造一个城市
Make a city.
永生永世
Forever and always.
快点的
Now.
皮雅 快点的 动手
Peia, do it now!
我也爱你 布鲁诺
I love you too, Bruno.
一切都会没事的
It's gonna be OK.
我保证
I promise.
妈妈? 妈妈你在吗?
Mom? Mom, are you here?
我们在饭厅
We're in the dining room.
嘿 妈妈 嘿 爸爸
Hey, Mom. Hey, Dad.
一切都还好吧?
Is everything OK?
好着呢 宝贝
It's fine, baby.
你的约会怎么样了?
How was your date?
超棒的
It was amazing.
我们一起看了电影《笨蛋爱因斯坦》 超级好笑的
We watched "Dumb Einstein," which was hilarious.
而在那之后-- - 慢点来 马蒂奥
And then after that-- - Slow down, Matteo.
你妈妈经历了漫长的一天
Your mother has had a long day.
那么你和这位女孩 你们度过了段美好的时光?
So you and this girl, you had a nice time then?
妈妈 我给你说 她就是命中那一位了
Mom, I'm telling you, she is the one.
命中那一位了都?
The one?
拜托 - 老爸 你会明白的
Please. - Dad, you'll see.
事实上我正要 邀请娜塔莉过来 到小艾斯家餐馆吃饭的
I was actually wanting to invite Natalie over to Little Ace's.
你们俩必须得认识认识她
You two have to meet her.
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表