剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
我会等你消息
I'm gonna hold you to that.
看起来你跟我一样 今天都过得不怎么样
Looks like you're having the same kind of day I am.
- 比那还要糟 - 你想要聊聊吗?
- Worse. - You want to talk about it?
是跟乔丹有关
It's about Jordan.
亲爱的
Honey.
这会花上一阵子的
It's gonna take some time.
什么?
What?
不
No.
不是我跟他之间的事 是--
It's not about us, it's--
如果他不想跟我说话 行 随便吧 成熟点吧
if he doesn't want to talk to me, fine, whatever, grow up.
但今天在学校 他一直在说什么超级英雄的事
But he was talking about the whole superhero thing at school today.
- 什么? - 他在自吹自擂
- What? - He was bragging about it.
他说 如果确实有人
He said that if there was someone
救了我和小乔治 那个人就是英雄
that saved me and Junior, that that person is a hero.
乔丹那样说了?
Jordan said that?
几个月以来 我一直都在保守这个秘密
I've been carrying around this secret for months,
担心着我可能会在
worried that I was gonna say
错误的地点 说出错误的话
the wrong thing at the wrong time.
我对爸爸撒谎 对小乔治撒谎 对所有人撒谎 都是为了他
I lied to dad, to Junior, to everyone all for him,
结果他居然能若无其事 还拿这事跟韦尔尼茨那群傻蛋 来吹嘘
and then he just goes and brags about it to Wellnitz's dumb ass.
他这样做是不对的
It is not okay that he's doing this.
是的
No.
如果他不在乎他的秘密
If he doesn't care about his secret,
那我也不需要在乎
then I shouldn't either.
莱克斯 你还会计划着上诉吗?
Lex, do you still plan on appealing?
里根法官判了你七项无期徒刑 不得假释
Judge Regan sentenced you to seven life sentences with no chance of parole.
你对此有何感想?
How are you feeling?
你的妻子会接管莱克斯集团吗?
Is your wife gonna take control of LexCorp?
- 有何说法? - 囚犯通过
- Statement? - Prisoner coming through.
这不容易 但我按照你要求的做了
Wasn't easy, but I did as you requested.
到今天晚些时候 媒体才会知晓你将被无罪释放
The press won't be alerted of your release until later today until later today.
确定你不需要任何东西吗 卢瑟先生?
Sure you don't need anything, Mr. Luthor?
或许载您一程?
A ride, maybe?
确保奥蒂斯在商量好的时间到达就行
Just make sure Otis arrives at the time discussed.
奥蒂斯:初次登场于1978年12月10日电影《超人1》
他是莱克斯·卢瑟最忠实的跟班,在2013年他才被改编进漫画,在漫画里他是莱克斯集团的保安。
呃 好的 先生
Uh, yes, sir.
在漫画里,后危机时代卢瑟有一位叫作"小莉娜·卢瑟"的女儿,后来被布莱尼亚克十三号♥占据了身体。
初次登场于1998年1月《超人V2》#131
嘿 给我些"巴祖巴斯"
Hey, give me some of that Bazoombas.
嘿 能把那盒芝士炸土豆递给我吗 塔梅拉?
Hey, you mind passing those cheesy tots, Tamera?
- 谢谢 - 嗯哼
- Thank you. - Mm-hmm.
你的年纪够走进这家店了吗?
Are you even old enough to go in this place?
嘿 小子
Hey, kid.
你忘了我的三明治
You forgot my sandwich.
噢 我很确定我点了的
Oh, I'm pretty sure I ordered it.
但它不在里面
Well, it's not in there,
所以你需要回去拿
so you need to go back and get it.
别 让这孩子吃完他这顿 好吗?
No, just let the kid finish his meal, huh?
管它呢 他漏了我点的单
Screw that. He messed up my order.
不 没事的 我会去拿
No, it's okay. I'll get it.
不用
No.
我说了 我们会让这孩子吃完他自己的 帕克
I say we're gonna let the kid finish his meal, Park.
为什么你在罩着这孩子?
Why are you babying this kid?
几周之前 你还想炒了他
A few weeks ago, you wanted to fire him,
而现在他就有豁免权了?
and now he's getting a free pass?
去拿回我的食物
Go, get my food.
不 你哪儿都不用去
No, you're not going anywhere.
好了 让我把话说清楚
All right, and just so we're all clear,
我不喜欢搞 使唤新人 这一套
I'm not a fan of this hazing crap.
随便吧 去它的
Whatever. Screw this.
对 你今天就这样吧
Yeah, you're done for the day.
回家去
Go home.
我很抱歉 这是我的错
I'm sorry, that's on me.
我应该再清点一下他的订单的
I should have double-checked his order.
不 不 听着
No, no, listen.
帕克有点做过头了 好吗?
Park is way out of line, all right?
等他下次上班来 我会跟他说的
I'll talk to him over his next shift,
你做你该做的就好
but you just keep doing what you're doing.
让你♥爸♥爸感到骄傲 不是吗?
Make your old man proud, huh?
通常我能掩藏咱们的痕迹
Usually I can cover our tracks.
删掉这张照片 否定那篇文章
Wipe a photo here, discredit a story there.
但当乔丹在那次事故中 救下那两个孩子的时候
But when Jordan rescued those kids from that accident,
他被看到了
he let himself be seen.
现在小乔治对此事说个不停
And now George Jr. won't shut up about it.
这也是为什么你在 星球日报的同事 一直在烦国防部
Which is why your "Daily Planet" pal has been calling the DOD,
想要获得我们对此事的官方评论
wanting a comment on the record.
珍妮特是我带出来的
I trained Janet myself.
"相信你的直觉" "绝不放过任何报道"
Trust your gut. Never drop a lead.
简直就像是我手把手教会了她 怎么毁掉我们的生活
It's like I gave her the Cliffs Notes on how to ruin our lives.
她马上就要发表了
She's gonna publish soon.
我们能怎么补救?
How do we fix this?
只有一个合理的选择
Only one option makes sense.
你们得让乔丹停手
You gotta put the kibosh on Jordan.
从现在开始 别再救人
Starting right now, no more saves,
直到这阵子风波过去
not until this all dies down.
嘿 我无意打扰
Hey. I don't mean to intrude.
我看到你的车停在前面了
I saw your car out front.
嗨 山姆
Hi, Sam.
午安 市长
Mm, afternoon, Mayor.
我一直在观望
I've been meaning to follow up,
看你是不是开始重新约会了
see if you made it back out onto the dating circuit.
还没有鼓起勇气呢
Haven't quite mustered the nerve.
- 你呢? - 还在努力中
- You? - Still working on it.
谢谢
Ah, thank you.
大家 我很抱歉刚来就把这个问题抛给你们
You guys, I'm sorry to just show up and drop this on you.
只是自从那次事故后 莎拉的情况一直不太好
It's just that Sarah hasn't been doing too well ever since the accident,
而恐怕乔丹 使其更糟糕了
and I'm afraid Jordan isn't helping matters.
他做了什么?
What did he do now?
更像是他的第二个自我
It's more that alter ego of his.
我想乔丹 有些过于享受这件事情了
I think maybe Jordan's enjoying it a little too much.
嘿 奥 似乎有新的客人来了
Hey, O, looks like you got a new customer.
你是来理发的吗 新人?
Here for a trim, fish?
我的头发自己剪
I cut my own hair.
那你来这做什么?
Then what do you want?
你手里的那
Those.
老天爷 他想要你挣钱的家伙
Damn. He wants your moneymakers.
我来这儿给你开个价
I'm here to make you an offer.
你给我开价?
An offer from you?
行啊 好啊 亿万富翁
Yeah, okay, billionaire.
- 一万美元 - 两万美元
- 10,000. - 20,000.
我只能给到五
I'm thinking 5.
五千美元吗?
5,000?
五美元
$5.
以及一份 未来会有更多机会接踵而至 的承诺
With the promise of more opportunities to come.
你最好支付我所要求的价格 新来的
You pay what I ask, fish.
而现在 我要求五万美元
And right now, I'm asking 50,000.
五美元 我可以让你继续待在牢房♥里
$5, and I'll let you keep your cell.
你可以留着你的牙齿
You can keep your teeth.
也许你还可以留着你的腿
And maybe you can still walk.
你想要这个?
You want these?
你应该接受我的开价的
You should have taken my offer.
我只是想说 我想要的只是一个公平的机会
I'm just saying, all I want is a fair shot.
我爸是谁有那么重要吗?
Why does it matter who my dad is, you know?
也许是你想得太多了
Maybe you're reading a little too much into this.
这是消防站 就像其他的团体一样
It's a firehouse. It's like any other team.
人们说垃圾话 取笑新来的人
People talk trash, they make fun of the new guy,
而我本来正是其中的一员 直到突然
and I was part of that until, suddenly,
库辛先生开始对我 有点与众不同
Mr. Cushing started treating me different.
而你我都心知肚明为什么
And I think we both know why.
他就这么走进了门
He just walked in the door.
一切还好吗?
Everything okay?
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表