剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
I mean, it was just a couple of friends hanging.
趁父母不在镇上的时候 对吗?
With the parents out of town, right?
先生 对不起 如果你认为我--
Sir, I'm sorry if you think that I--
不 不用道歉
No, don't apologize.
不管我老爸脑子是因为什么短路了
Just 'cause my dad's short-circuiting for whatever reason
这都不会是你的问题
doesn't make that your problem.
小娜虫-- - 别那样叫我
Bug-- - Don't call me that.
我们要去看电影了
We're going to the movie.
谢谢你毁了这顿午餐
Thanks for ruining lunch.
感谢这顿午餐 真的味道不错
Thank you for the lunch. It was really delicious.
说了不要跟我来 你不明白吗?
What part of don't follow me do you not understand?
皮雅 我真的很抱歉
Peia, I am really sorry.
现在你又坐下了
And now you're sitting.
皮雅 你完全有资格生气
Peia, you have every right to be upset.
我在挖掘一条线索 但我越界了
I was digging for a story, and I crossed a line.
我越界太多次 我让我的工作
And way too often, I let my work bleed
影响了我的私人生活 而且从来没有好结果
into my personal life, and it never ends well.
这可能是我从我爸爸那里 遗传到的东西
It's probably something I got from my dad.
现在又是你♥爸♥爸的错了?
Now it's your dad's fault?
不
No.
这都是我的错误
This is all me.
说实话 我没有那么多朋友
Honestly, I don't have that many friends.
而我真的很欣赏你
And I really like you.
并且经历这一切 都属于是...
And going through all of this has been...
难以置信地艰难
Unbelievably hard.
而我不知道没有你 我怎么能做到
And I don't know how I could have done it without you.
这就是抗癌友人的作用
That's what cancer friends are for.
我不想只是做抗癌上的朋友
I don't want to just be cancer friends.
我想成为朋友中的朋友
I want to be friend-friends.
那是什么意思?
What does that even mean?
我是说 我们需要一对友谊手镯吗?
I mean, do we need, like, matching bracelets?
不 我在想的其实是项链
No, I was thinking necklaces.
露易丝
Lois,
你和我 我们--
you and me, we're--
我们来自两个完全不同的世界
we're from completely different worlds.
更不用说 我们都得了癌症
Not to mention, we both have cancer.
这真的不是羁绊一生的友谊的秘诀
This isn't really the recipe for a lifelong friendship.
我不同意
I disagree.
如果我想的话 我有时可以很固执
And I can be very stubborn when I want to be.
不知道你有没有注意到
I don't know if you've noticed.
一点点
A little bit.
我保证 我不会再越界了 好吗?
I promise, no more angles, OK?
嘿 很抱歉吓到你们
Hey, I'm sorry to surprises you.
你有时间吗?
You got a second?
是午餐的时候发生了什么事吗?
Did something happen at lunch?
是
Yeah.
我们以后再继续聊
Let's pick this up later.
好的 当然 - 好吧
OK, sure. - All right.
噢 天哪
Oh, my God.
是因为她的男朋友吗?
Was it the boyfriend?
不
No.
娜塔莉?
Natalie?
约翰 "随和父亲"发生什么了?
John, what happened to cool dad?
"随和父亲"没有出现
He never showed up.
我以为我可以接受小娜有男朋友
I thought that I could handle Nat having a boyfriend,
但当我看到 他看她的样子时
but then I saw the way he was looking at her
还有她看他的样子
and the way she was looking at him.
噢 太甜了吧
Aw, that's so sweet.
我突然觉得自己很有保护欲
I just felt myself getting really protective.
就好像另一个人控制了我的思想
It was like this other person took over.
这些都不容易 尤其是对一个家长来说
None of this is easy, especially for a parent.
但这只是-
But it's just--
就像自从小娜出现在斯莫威尔
it's like ever since Nat showed up in Smallville,
我想让她做的 都是青少年该做的事情
all I've wanted for her to do is teenager things.
现在她做这些事情了 而我却害怕了
Now she is, I'm terrified.
我不知道 我爸爸有什么问题
I don't know what my dad's problem is,
但刚那是很不好的
but that was not OK.
我是说 他还能再老套一点儿了吗?
I mean, could he be more of a cliché?
他显然是想吓唬你
He was clearly trying to intimidate you.
是的嗯 他的任务完成了
Yeah, well, mission accomplished.
但是你♥爸♥爸必须得再用把劲了
But you dad's gonna have to step his game up
如果他想把我吓跑的
if he wants to scare me away.
可别诱惑他 - 不 我是认真的
Don't tempt him. - No, I'm serious.
你♥爸♥爸就算像《屠♥杀♥小屋》那样吓人了
Dude could go, like, slaughter cabin-level scary,
我也会不停地回来尝试的
and I'm just gonna keep coming back
带来我那顶级的魅力攻势
bringing my A-game charm offensive.
那是什么意思?
What does that even mean?
意思是 我会用我的善意 以及大概率的礼物 击败你的爸爸
It means that I'm gonna kill you dad with kindness and possibly gifts
直到他意识到 我就是那和他女儿约会的 最适合的男人
until he realizes that I am the perfect guy to date his daughter.
你就是最适合的那位
You are perfect.
嘿 你们两个
Hey, you two.
你们还要不要买♥♥票了?
Are you gonna buy tickets or what?
哦对不起 嘿对不起
Oh, sorry. Hey, sorry.
嘿 对不起各位
Hey, sorry, y'all.
我对这个女孩有点痴迷
I'm just kind of crazy about this girl right here.
来两张《笨蛋爱因斯坦》的票
two tickets for "Dumb Einstein."
呃 谢谢
Uh, thank you.
我们要不要买♥♥些糖果或者--
So should we get some candy or--
实际上 没必要买♥♥糖果了
Actually, that won't be necessary.
噢 天哪
Oh, my God.
这里就像一个糖果店 - 是啊
It's like a candy shop in here. - Yeah.
当你明明可以偷偷溜进去的时候 为什么还要付电影票钱呢?
Well, why pay movie theater prices for what you can just sneak in yourself?
噢 这些橡皮糖看起来不错
Ooh, these gummies look good.
哦天啊 不 这些不是给你分享的
Oh, my God. No, those aren't for sharing.
不会吧 - 莎拉--
No. - Sarah--
我的天呐 你是个瘾君子
Oh, my God. You're a stoner.
不 不 不是 这的词真的很不适当
No, no, no. This is so inappropriate.
求求你别告诉你♥爸♥爸
Please don't tell your dad about this.
我的天呐 我爸在和一个瘾君子约会
Oh, my God, my dad's dating a stoner.
你都是从哪弄到的这些?
Where did you even get those?
好吧 我每个夏天都去科契拉音乐节
OK, I go to Coachella every summer,
然后在那犯了错
and bad decisions are made.
然后咱们永远都别再提这些"软糖"的事了 好吗?
And we're never gonna mention these gummies ever again, OK?
等等 你在那 都见到哪些乐队了?
Wait. What bands did you see?
这跟我无关
This isn't about me.
当然 这关乎救你妻子
No, it's about saving your wife.
所以 你为什么总把我当成坏人?
So why do you keep acting like I'm the bad guy?
因为你在扮演上帝的角色
Because you're playing God,
给予罪犯超能力 把人♥民♥置于危险之中
giving powers to criminals, putting people in danger.
就算这是真的 冒几条人命的风险
Even if that's true, isn't risking a few lives
去换一个可以拯救几百万人的科学突破 难道这不值得吗?
for a breakthrough that could save millions worth it?
但是就算让一条生命受危险也是--
But jeopardizing even one life is--
你怎么好意思看着我的眼睛
How could you even look me in the eye
说你会为露易丝做任何事?
and say you'd do anything for Lois?
因为我会 - 那就承认我是对的吧
Because I would. - Then admit that I'm right!
我们现在说的可是你老婆
This is your wife we're talking about!
我不太确定咱们说的是这个
I'm not sure that it is.
这对你来说也包含私人情感 - 你别做假设
This is personal for you. - Don't go making assumptions.
不 不 这就是为什么你买♥♥了医院
No, no, it's why you bought the hospital,
为什么你拿罪犯做实验
why you're experimenting on criminals.
有位你所关心的人也病了
Someone you care about is sick.
哦 天呐 我感觉糟透了
Oh, God. I feel terrible.
至少这是你最后一♥期♥化疗了
At least this is your last round.
你应该清理思绪 出城走走
You should clear your head and get out of the city.
已经很久没出去过了
It's been a long time.
来我们农场这吧 把你家人也带上
Come out to the farm. Bring your family.
克拉克做的烤肉一般 但是他做的汉堡很好吃
Clark's not great on the grill, but he makes a decent burger.
呃 我不觉得这是个好主意
Um, I don't think that's a good idea.
你带我去小艾斯家餐馆吃了一顿 这是我起码能做的
You took me to Little Ace's. It's the least I could do,
起码能带你感受小城镇人♥民♥的热情好客
is show you some small-town hospitality.
露易丝--
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表