剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
她找你什么事?
What does she want?
我不知道 她只说了她要见我
I don't know. It just says she needs to see me.
嘿
Hey.
怎么了?
What's up?
我不想把迪恩的事公之于众
I don't want to go public with that stuff about Dean.
怎么了 什么让你改变主意了
Sorry. What changed your mind?
我的意思是 难道你不觉得公众有权知道真♥相♥吗?
I mean, don't you think that the public deserves to know the truth?
我觉得 在这种特殊情况下
I think, in this specific case,
真♥相♥带来的影响 更多是伤害而不是治愈
the truth will hurt more than it heals.
所以最好还是保密
It's best to keep it a secret.
但是发生了这么多事...
But after everything that's happened...
这座城镇需要一个完结 克里希
This town needs closure, Chrissy,
而我会将完结给予他们
and I'm gonna give it to them.
所以我决定以迪恩市长的名字 命名新的市政厅
So I've decided to name the new town hall after Mayor Dean.
乔治·迪恩纪念市政厅
The George Dean Memorial Town Hall.
听着还不错
Sounds nice.
东西都在这了吗? - 都在这了
That everything? - That's everything.
如果你还需要什么 你知道去哪能找到我
If you need anything at all, you know where to find me.
谢谢 莱恩夫人
Thanks, Mrs. Lane.
你真是个小甜心
You're just the sweetest.
帮我照顾好你的哥哥
Take care of your brother for me.
我会的
Okay.
你们路上小心
Drive safe, you two.
我们需要聊聊
We need to talk.
这个叫死亡极客的人物
Turns out this Deadline character
搞到了我们一些绝密设施的位置
managed to get the locations of several of our top facilities.
都是些什么样的设施?
What kind of facilities?
用来存放重要物资的设施
Ones that store sensitive assets.
当你在和死亡极客战斗时
So while you were fighting Deadline,
国际帮的其他人正在悄悄搜刮我们的设施
the rest of Intergang was silently raiding the cupboards.
他们拿了什么?
What did they take?
这是我们新的首要目标
This is our new priority.
看起来和他一模一样
Looks just like him,
除了没有生命
only more dead.
只是暂时的
For now.
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表