剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
I know Mannheim was blackmailing her for years.
你觉得他和这事有关吗?
You think he has anything to do with this?
不是曼海姆
This wasn't Mannheim.
是卢瑟
It was Luthor.
他这是在给我传递信息
He's sending me a message.
卢瑟要追究所有 把他送进监狱的人
Luthor is going after everyone he blames for putting him in prison.
里根法官仅仅是第一个
Judge Regan was just the first.
她是给他判刑的人
She's the one who sentenced him.
宝贝 别担心
Hey, babe, don't worry.
克拉克 他不会就这么算了的
Clark, he's not just gonna let this go.
风暴即将来袭
Something's gonna happen.
不会针对你的
Not to you.
你♥爸♥爸和我不会允许那发生的
Your dad and I won't allow it.
我们得让我爸给史崔克岛监狱打电♥话♥
We have to have my dad call Stryker's.
当卢瑟出现在农场时
When Luthor showed up at the farm,
他说监狱长艾利斯是他朋友
he made that comment about Warden Ellis being a friend.
我们会确保 他不会去找曼海姆麻烦 好吗?
We will make sure he does not get to Mannheim, okay?
走吧 我们还要回去跟孩子们一起吃晚饭
Come on, we gotta get back for dinner with the boys.
我们为什么要一直坐在这里?
Why are we sitting all the way back here?
是啊 有点糟糕
Yeah, this kind of sucks.
盖恩斯教练在找我麻烦
It's just Coach Gaines messing with me.
孩子们
Boys.
我想让你们认识一下格雷琴
I want you to meet Gretchen.
他们是我的孙子 乔丹和乔纳森
These are my grandsons, Jordan, Jonathan,
还有我的孙女 娜塔莉
and my granddaughter, Natalie.
很高兴见到你们
Wow. It's so nice to meet you.
嗨
Hi.
- 你好 - 见到你很高兴
- Hey. - Nice to meet you.
是乔丹向我介绍了"一箭穿心"约会软件
Jordan's the one who showed me the Senior Swipe app.
促使我走出舒适圈重回情场
Urged me to put myself back out there.
所以我得感谢你了
Mm, so it's you I have to thank.
其实应该是计算机算法
More like the algorithm.
所以你们两个在一起多长时间了...
So how long have you two been...
我可不想泄露私人情感信息
I don't like to kiss and tell,
但是我们已经约过几次会了
but we've been on a few dates.
我给他的个人资料点赞后 萨姆尔花了很长时间才作出回应
It took Samuel a bit to respond after I liked his profile,
但我很高兴他作出回复了
but I'm glad he did.
- 要我带你四处转转吗? - 好啊走吧
- Shall I show you around? - Oh, let's.
好的 给我们留两个座位
Okay. Save us two seats.
我想跟你多谈谈 大都会的那件事
I want to talk to you some more about Metropolis
等我们回来
when we're back.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
等等 他说的大都会是什么意思?
Wait, what does he mean about Metropolis?
我不知道应该作何反应
I didn't know how to react.
一个孩子 这么快?
A baby, already?
我想说 这对你来讲可能会很难受
I mean, that's gotta be tough for you.
说真的 我非常为他们感到高兴
I mean, I am happy for them, truly.
我真心认为我和凯尔
I honestly think Kyle and I,
比起夫妻 我们更适合做朋友
we're better as friends than we were as a couple.
你知道 有时候 我感觉我们会在一起
You know, sometimes, I felt like we were together
是因为我们曾经过度了一段时光
because of the history we shared.
那确实是很难过的一段时间
That was the hardest part, actually,
签离婚协议书的时候
about signing the divorce papers,
那是在对这段过去告别
was saying goodbye to that history.
我知道那是什么感觉
I know what that's like.
为新的开始干杯
Here is to a new history.
是啊
Yeah.
说到这里 山姆今早来过了
So about that, Sam stopped by this morning,
给我提供了一个机会
offered me the opportunity
为国防部创造更多的科技产品
to create more tech for the DOD.
- 我以为你就是干这个的 - 是的
- I thought that's what you do. - It is.
但是这一次会更官方性质点 全职工作
But this would be more official, full-scale.
甚至还能够帮助我开一家我自己的公♥司♥
Start my own company, even.
那简直太棒了 约翰
Hey, that's amazing, John.
是啊
Yeah, it is.
但小娜和我可能要搬到大都会
But Nat and I would need to relocate to Metropolis.
尽快吗?
Soon?
我很抱歉 拉娜
And I'm sorry, Lana.
如果我昨天知道这件事情...
If I would have known about this yesterday...
我只是想坦率地说出来
I just wanted to be upfront about it.
你不用道歉
You don't have to apologize.
且我要认真地告诉你 我很高兴你能约我出来
And for the record, I'm glad you asked me out.
我也是
So am I.
你们听说了吗?约翰·亨利和小娜可能要搬去大都会了
You guys hear that John Henry and Nat might move to Metropolis?
什么?
What?
而且祖父还交了新女友
And Grandpa has a girlfriend?
什么?
What?
他是在乔丹给他介绍的约会软件上认识她的
He met her on that dating app that Jordan showed him.
她今晚也会过来
She's coming to that thing tonight.
好吧 真不错
Okay. Good for him.
你是世界上唯一一个
You are the only person in the world
能够让你祖父重新开始约会的人
capable of getting your grandfather dating again.
干得漂亮
Nice work.
我是个真正的英雄
I'm a real hero.
所以我们在想
So we were thinking,
与其花费大量金钱坐飞机
instead of spending all that money on flights,
要是行李足够轻便的话
if we pack light enough,
不如让我和乔丹送大家过去
maybe Jordan and I can just get us there.
但你们不是说 我不能使用我的--
But I thought you said I can't use my--
才能 我是说你的才能
Talents. Your talents.
我以为你们说过 我不能使用我的才能
I thought you said I can't use my talents.
不 我们说的是只有当我们改变主意了 你才可以使用
No, we said not until we told you it was okay.
等等 所以我可以用它们来旅行
Wait, so I can use them for some trip,
但却不能用来拯救人们的生命吗?
but not to save people's lives?
这没道理
That makes no sense.
但这也不是用来 吸引别人注意 给自己博关注的
Neither does using them just so you can get attention.
爸爸得一分 乔丹零分
Ooh, Dad 1, Jordan 0.
- 乔纳森 - 对不起
- Jonathan. - Sorry.
乔丹 这不是关乎 你是否使用你的才能 的问题
Jordan, it's not about whether or not you use your talents.
而是关乎 你为什么要去使用
It's about why you're using them.
让人们逐渐认识你 让大家给你拍照
People knowing who you are, getting your picture taken,
所有这一切 并不能够解决你以为的问题
all that, it's not gonna fix what you think it will.
现在听我说 想要帮助人们
Now, wanting to help people,
想要去改变世界
wanting to make a difference in the world,
如果这是你的人生信条
if that's your true north,
那你就再也不需要其它事物了
you'll never need the other stuff.
你们要来点什么吗?
Can I get you guys anything else?
珍妮带她女儿去看流星雨了
Jenny went to go take her daughter to the meteor shower.
我不用了 谢谢你 莎拉
No, I'm good. Thanks, Sarah.
我饱了
I am stuffed.
我也不用
Not for me.
你呢 乔丹?
Jordan?
不用麻烦了
Don't bother.
好的 你们准备好的时候 我来 给你们结账
Okay, I'll ring you up, whenever you're ready.
她现在在那里工作 但露易丝是个真正的记者
She works there now, but Lois is a real journalist,
极其完美
as good as it gets.
她不像那些 没有道德底线的博主
She's not some blogger who doesn't have any ethics.
你真的很为她感到骄傲啊
You're really proud of her.
确实
I am.
我应该经常当面这么夸她的
I should tell her that more often.
确实应该
You should.
抱歉 是我孙女的短♥信♥
Sorry. It's my granddaughter.
我们应该回到我们的座位上了
We should go grab our seats.
喔
Whoa.
或者做一些其他的事情
Or maybe something else.
- 嗯哼 - 来这边
- Mm. - Come this way.
我们的座位要没了
We're gonna lose our seats.
你这是怎么了?
What's gotten into you?
这个
This.
我真得很想继续下去
I definitely want to get back to this,
但我想他们会很疑惑 我们去哪儿了
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表