剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
feeling out what I'm allowed to do.
哦对了
Oh, uh,
我有东西要给你
I got you something.
这是一只婆罗洲侏儒象
It's a Borneo pygmy elephant,
在印度尼西亚和马来西亚发现的
found in Indonesia and Malaysia--
我在那里的时候给你买♥♥的
got it for you
when I was there.
酷!
Cool!
谢谢
Thanks.
有什么问题吗?
What's wrong?
没什么 只是--
Nothing.It's just--
我是说
uh, I mean,
发生了这么多事之后
you're still so nice to me
你还是对我这么好
even after everything that's happened.
我很在乎你 莎拉
I care about you, Sarah.
我也很在乎你 乔丹
I care about you too, Jordan,
但是 你知道的
but, you know,
是作为朋友
as a friend.
莎拉 你是唯一一个知道我秘密的人
Sarah, you're the only one that knows about my secret.
正是如此 所以你知道
Exactly. So you know,
当你在外面拯救其他人的时候
while you're out there saving people,
你不必冒着暴露身份的风险
you don't have to risk your identity
去给朋友买♥♥礼物
to buy a friend a present.
好吗
Okay?
哦 糟了
Oh, crap!
我本来应该去接索菲的
I'm supposed to go pick up Soph.
我们明天在你的生日派对上见?
I'll--I'll see you at your birthday party tomorrow?
好
Yeah.
你知道吗 我还是不敢相信
You know, still can't believe
他们在上一部里杀了肯尼
they killed Kenny in the last one.
我好激动 可以看到
I was excited to see how many people
卡弗把多少人扔进了太空里
The Carver drops in space.
是啊 卡弗先生很在行
Yeah, well, Mr. Carver's pretty handy
扔东西 不是吗
at dropping things, right?
等等 你真的看过
Hold onhave you ever actually seen
《屠♥杀♥屋》的电影吗?
a "Slaughter Cabin" movie?
没有
No.
我更喜欢《纳瓦隆大炮》
I'm more of a"Guns of Navarone" guy, myself.
抱歉让你失望了
Sorry to disappoint.
不 这更好 和一个“屠♥杀♥屋”小白
No, even better.t'll be fun to watch
一起看一定会很有趣
with a "Slaughter Cabin" virgin.
我很高兴你这么想
Well, I'm glad you feel that way,
因为有些事我想和你商量
'cause there's something I wanted to discuss with you.
你知道国防部学院吗?
Have you ever heard of the DOD Academy?
在大都会的那个吗?
Uh, the one in Metropolis?
听着 我认为你可以从那里收获很多
See, I think you could really benefit from a place like that.
但是我已经在上学了
I'm already in school.
像你这样的天才不应该
A genius like you has no business
待在斯莫威尔高中
being in Smallville High.
你需要接受挑战
You need to be challenged,
解决那些
tackling the kind of projects
可以改变世界的研究项目
that bring about real world change.
所以你邀请我来是为了招募我
So you invited me out here to recruit me?
我告诉你 我越早把你送过去
The sooner I get you there, I'm telling you,
你越能前途无量
sky's the limit.
请给我两张太空谋杀的票
Two tickets for the space-murder movie, please.
我去吉隆坡
Okay, so I went to stop a crane from collapsing
阻止起重机倒塌
in Kuala Lumpur,
猜猜谁已经在那里了
and guess who was already there.
我告诉你 是乔丹
I'll tell you who--Jordan.
他一个人去的?
He went there alone?
是啊 我问他的时候
Yeah, and when I asked him about it,
他说“一切都在掌控之中”
he said he "had it under control,"
好像他独自在另一个国家
like it was completely fine
完全没问题
for him to be in another country.
好吧 我们今晚再找他谈谈
All right, we'll talk to him later tonight.
你知道吗 真是要命了
You know, it is truly amazing
他们一点都不听我们的话
how much they don't listen to us.
我只能不断告诉自己
I just keep telling myself
等他们高中毕业之后
it's gonna be so much easier
就好多了
when they're out of high school.
你还好吗 -我没事
You okay? - Yeah, I think so.
我不知道
I don't know.
我可能怀孕了
I might be pregnant.
怀孕? -就是还需要
Pregnant? - There's still some bloodwork
做个验血 但可能性很大
she has to do, but there's a pretty good chance.
我是说 怎么会
I--I mean, how?
克拉克 -不 你知道我是什么意思
Clark. - No--you know what I mean.
你真的认为这件事会发生吗
Did you think that this would happen?
我是说 我之前甚至觉得这是不可能的
I mean, I didn't even think it was possible.
我也是 但还是发生了
Me neither, but here we are.
对
Right.
你感觉怎么样?
How are you feeling?
主要是惊讶
Surprised, mainly.
这对我们来说是一个很大的改变
This would be a really big change for us.
我们准备好面对这样的事情了吗?
Are we ready for something like this?
我不知道
I don't know.
我也是
Me neither.
不过 听我说 无论发生什么
But, hey--hey, whatever happens,
我们都会一起解决的 你知道吗?
we'll--we'll figure it out,you know?
没有什么是我们两个一起做不到的
There's nothing the two of us can't do together.
可能意味着不能再去塔尔的别♥墅♥一日游了
Probably means no more day trips to Tal's villa.
我很确定这就是我们陷入困境的原因
I'm pretty sure that's how we got into this situation.
是啊...
Yeah...
看起来 由于运输延误
It appears, due to shipping delays,
你买♥♥的生日礼物
neither of the birthday gifts
都不能按时到达
you purchased will arrive in time.
取消订单
Cancel the order.
我自己去取
I'll pick them up myself.
嘿
Hey.
怎么样? -糟透了
How was it? - It sucked.
山姆做了什么? -他约我出去不是
What'd Sam do? - He didn't invite me out
为了更好的了解我
to get to know me better.
他只是想让我去一所愚蠢的学校
He just wanted me to go to a stupid school
然后未来可以在国防部工作
and work at the DOD someday.
他这么说了? -你懂吗 我就不知道我为什么
He said that? - You know, I don't know why
会以为他能像我的爷爷一样!
I thought he'd be like Grandpa!
他们根本不是同一个人
He's nowhere near the same guy.
你去哪了?
Where you been?
你懂的 到处飞了一会
You know, just flying around.
莎拉还是哪个莎拉 而爸爸又对我很生气 所以...
Sarah's being Sarah, and Dad's all mad at me, so...
是啊 他一整个下午都是那副怪怪的表情
Yeah, he's had that weird look on his face all afternoon.
你做了什么?
What'd you do?
试图阻止一辆建筑起重机
Tried to stop a construction crane
从吉隆坡的一座高楼上坠落
from falling off a high-rise in Kuala Lumpur.
好吧
Right.
是的 爸爸说 我搞砸了
Yeah, Dad said I made it worse.
那么你搞砸了吗?
Did you?
我不知道啊 伙计
I don't know, man.
我当时只是想帮忙
I was just trying to help.
我懂
I get it.
我懂
I do.
但你知道 如果你现在还没有那能力
But you know, if you can't yet,
那就在你有能力之前把事情都交给他做
maybe just leave that stuff to him until you can.
我意思是
I mean,
他当超人已经很长时间了
he's been Superman a long time.
你怎么还在学习?
Why you still studying?
得通过考试啊 老兄
Gotta pass this test, man.
我是说 我知道你已经将你的车退回去了
I mean, I know you returned your truck
开车这个事对你来说不再重要了
and that driving means nothing to you anymore,
但...
but...
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表