剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
然后接到那通电♥话♥...
And getting that call...
我当时正跟他打着电♥话♥呢 约翰
I was on the phone with him, John.
我听着那发生的
I heard it happen.
任何一个人经历了这一切都会感到担忧的
that would rattle anyone.
他当时害怕极了
He was so afraid.
他当时在说一些关于...
He was saying something about...
什么斯莫威尔之骄的事
the pride of Smallville.
我认为他是想告诉我那是
I think he was telling me that that's how...
他想这么被铭记
he wanted to be remembered.
斯莫威尔之骄?
The pride of Smallville?
你之前在哪里听过这个吗?
Have you heard that anywhere before?
没有
No.
据我所知没有
Not that I can think of.
但我倒是读到过它
But I have read it.
我办公室里的镇徽--
The town seal in my office--
正是"斯莫威尔之骄"
"the Pride of Smallville."
咱们走吧
Let's go.
我真的好怀念这样
I really missed this.
坐在这和你说话
Sitting here talking to you.
是的
Yeah.
又能一起出来玩 真的很酷
It's cool to be hanging out again.
等等 我-我-我有女朋友了
Wait, I've-I've-I've got a girlfriend.
但是你这一整周都在和我发信息
But you've been texting me this whole week.
然后你又一路开车到大都会见我
And you drove all the way to Metropolis to see me.
是的 因为我以为咱们是朋友
Well, yeah, because I thought we were friends.
认真的?
Seriously?
我们从来都不止是朋友
We've never been just friends.
我不会告诉任何人的 如果这是你在担心的事情
I won't tell anyone, if that's what you're worried about.
我犯了个错
I made a mistake.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
啊...你又输了
Ah... lost again.
付钱吧
Pay up.
天呐 大都会的钱花得就是好
God, Metropolis money just spends better.
你俩甚至都不喝酒
You two aren't even drinking,
而现在你又不停地在这炫耀
and now you wanna run your mouth?
我都不认识你们 你们在这干什么?
I don't even know you. What are you doing here?
只是想好好地玩玩
Just trying to have a good time.
等等 你穿的是她的法兰绒吗?
Wait, are you wearing her flannel?
他或许后面就想借她的内♥裤♥了
He's probably gonna borrow her panties next.
再说次试试
Say that again.
嘿 算了吧 莎拉
Hey, come on, Sarah.
嘿 你之前还欠了我杯酒呢
Hey, you still owe me a drink from earlier.
你为什么不去给我拿瓶啤的来呢?
Why don't you go fetch me a beer?
没错 你可以当我们的啤酒婊♥子♥
Yeah, you could be our beer bitch.
他什么都不会给你们
He's not getting you crap.
嘿 嘿 怎么了?
Hey, hey, what's going on?
快去啊 啤酒婊
Get moving, beer bitch.
你从未有过一位男朋友?
You never had a boyfriend?
好吧 那肯定是你的标准立得太高了
Okay, your standards must be like through the roof then.
我是说 或许比平均标准高了点
I mean, maybe a little above average.
得了吧
Come on!
我是说 你很聪明 有趣
I mean, you're smart, funny,
又是...模特级别的好看
and, like, model-level gorgeous.
我是说 你一定是一直在拒绝别人吧
I mean, you must be turning guys down left and right.
我...
Well, I...
我不会拒绝所有约我的男生的
I wouldn't turn down every guy who asked me out.
真的?
Really?
走起来 啤酒婊
Get moving, beer bitch.
去你的 你个混♥蛋♥
Screw you, you privileged prick!
呃 我得走了 你就别动
Uh, I have to go. Just don't move.
我说了 给我瓶啤的
I said, get me a beer,
要不你和你的乡巴佬女友
or you and your hillbilly girlfriend
就从这滚出去
can get the hell outta here.
哦 你想要啤酒?你想喝啤酒?
Oh, you want a beer? You want a beer?
婊♥子♥ 你要的啤酒
Here's your beer, bitch.
滚出我家里 - 我们得走了
Get the hell outta my house! - And we'd better go!
往那些混♥蛋♥脸上泼啤酒已经够仁慈了
Those jerkoffs deserve way more than beer in their face.
我有个主意
I got an idea.
斯莫威尔之骄
The Pride of Smallville.
你觉得这后面有什么东西♥藏♥着呢吗?
You think there's something behind there?
是的 我们来...找找看
Yeah, let's, uh... let's see.
你知道这里面有什么吗?
Any idea what could be on that?
完全不清楚
Not a clue.
但我们可以看一下
But we can look.
这是-这是怎么回事?
What's-what's going on?
这正是迪恩在被杀之前我所听到的动静
It's what I heard right before Dean was killed!
约翰
John!
那是谁?
Who the hell is that?
趴下
Get down!
你还好吗?
You okay?
你知道我小时候他们管这个地方叫什么吗?
You know what they called this area when I was a kid?
自杀贫民窟
The suicide slums.
因为生活在这里的人们逐渐失去希望
'Cause people around here started to lose hope,
然后他们开始自杀
and they started taking their own lives.
而我恰好能目睹这一切发生
I had a front-row seat.
我看着像莱克斯·卢瑟和摩根·埃奇那样的人变成亿万富翁
I'd watch people like Lex Luthor and Morgan Edge become billionaires
而我们的社区还处在水生火热之中
while my community was choked.
我很早就明白了这个道理
I learned at a very early age,
没人会来救我们
no one was gonna come here to save us.
所以我成为了他们的希望
So I became the person they looked to.
我改变了这片社区
I transformed this community.
我给予他们希望
I gave my people hope.
我做的是真正的改变
I made real change.
我做的不仅仅是灭火
I didn't just put out fires.
这就是你眼里我所做的事情吗?
That's what you think I do?
你待在这颗星球上的全部时间里
The whole time you've been on this planet,
你根本就没改变任何事
you haven't changed a damn thing.
我救了人们的命
I save people's lives.
在这里 你没有
Not here, you didn't.
别 拜托 不要放弃
No, please, don't give up!
我别无选择
I don't have any other choice!
万事万物总有别的选择的
There is always another choice.
这回没有
Not this time.
现在救我太迟了
It's too late to save me.
看见了吗?
See?
另一场火
Another fire.
我们没完
We're not done.
不 我们完了
Oh... we're done.
不要再踏进我家里
And never stepped foot in my house again,
表现得好像你比我更强
acting like you're better than me.
我们一定能够一起克服的 里根法官
We can get through this together, Judge Reagan.
我向你保证我们能够帮到你
I promise you we can get you some help.
现在谁都帮不了我
There's no helping me now.
将在我身上发生的事情--
What's coming for me--
是不可控制的
it's uncontrollable.
我知道那是什么感受
I know what that feels like.
面对不可控的事情
Facing something uncontrollable.
不知道你究竟能够做什么
Not knowing whether there's anything you can do
才能够改变那个结局
that will ultimately even make a difference.
我理解那种恐惧
I understand that fear.
你怎么可能会明白这呢?
How could you possibly understand that?
因为我也在面对不可掌控的事
Because I'm facing something uncontrollable, too.
我刚刚发现我得了癌症...
I just found out I have cancer...
是恶性肿瘤
And it's aggressive.
一整天 我都试图抓住希望
And all day, I've been trying to hang on to hope,
但这真的太难了 因为我实在是太害怕了
but it's really hard, because I'm really scared.
但我明白 我也相信
But what I know or what I believe
重新夺回掌控的唯一方式
is that the only way to take back control
就是去斗争
is to fight.
如果我能做到 那你也可以
If I can do it, you can do it, too.
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表