剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
To supplement insurance claims,
我们用尽了所有农村灾害发展的资金
we're utilizing all rural disaster development aid.
我见了所有商店的老板
I've met with all the store owners,
然后我们都同意 集中所有资源
and we've agreed to focus all the resources
到最受影响的事务上
on the businesses impacted most.
嗯
Hmm.
嘿 州长
Hey, Governor.
你这里的小社区很不错啊
Great little community you've got here.
是啊
Yeah.
我一生都在斯莫威尔 也是有原因的
Been in Smallville my whole life for a reason.
当你有好的领导力时 这就有助于人们留下
Helps when you've got good leadership,
人们着眼于未来的发展
people with their eyes toward the future.
我只是尽我所能
Well, just trying to do my best.
你做到了
You're succeeding.
人们正在注意你--像我这样的人
People are taking note-- people like me.
单亲妈妈 是吗?
Single mom, right?
就最近而言 是的
As of recently, yes.
让我猜猜
Ah, let me guess.
他厌倦了你 然后换了个年轻的情妇?
He got bored and traded you in for some young floozy?
噢 别觉得不好意思
Oh, don't be embarrassed.
我也有同样的经历
I've got the same story
那是发生在我身上的 最好的事情
best thing that ever happened.
我很快便意识到那个出轨的贱♥人♥
I realized pretty quickly the only thing
所做的唯一一件事 就是阻碍我进步
that cheating son of a bitch was doing was holding me back.
不不不 当你有一堆单亲妈妈 来做领导的时候
No, you get a bunch of single moms in charge,
就像你我这样的硬角色时
badasses like you and me,
我们就能很快把这里修复好的
we'll fix this state up pretty quick.
现在 呃 我听说 你们镇上有着不错的大黄派
Now, uh, I hear you can get a mean piece of rhubarb pie in town.
跟我来
Follow me.
所以你还没见到你♥爸♥吗?
So you still haven't seen your dad?
我是说 他打过几次电♥话♥ 但...
I mean, he's called a few times, but...
你知道他在哪?
You know where he is?
在堪萨斯城 我猜的
Um, Kansas City, I think.
我不确定
I'm not sure.
说实话 这也不是他 第一次消失了 所以...
Honestly, it's, uh, not the first time he's vanished, so...
那可真糟糕
That sucks.
有些人就是这样吧 我想
People are who they are, I guess.
不过 嗯 消防站怎样了?
But, uh, how's the fire station?
挺好的
Oh, it's fine.
等会 上次我们聊到这个的时候 你还挺兴奋的
Wait, last time we talked about it, you were so excited.
怎么了? - 没什么
What happened? - Nothing.
就是库辛先生 想让我休息一段时间
Uh, Mr. Cushing just wants me to take a break for a bit.
他为什么要这样?
Why would he want that?
我们能 我们能不聊这个吗?
Can we just, um can we not talk about it?
噢 当然可以 只要你真的不想谈
Oh, uh, sure, if that's what you really want.
你不在这 真的糟透了
It it sucks not having you here.
一切都很难过
It's been tough.
我也想你 宝贝
I miss you too, babe.
警长 - 警长
Sheriff! - Sheriff!
走 走 走 走 走 走
Go, go, go, go, go, go, go.
走啊 走
Go, go, go!
这里是警♥察♥局
This is the Sheriff's Department.
所有人留在原地
Everyone remain where you are.
不要动
Hold it right there!
走 走 走 走 走
Go, go, go, go, go, go, go!
快啊 - 我在努力了
Come on! - I'm trying.
我要是被抓了 这就会是我第二次未成年饮酒
I get caught, this will be my second underage drinking.
你不会被抓的
You're not getting caught.
把车灯关掉
Kill the lights
这样他们就看不清 我们走哪条路了
so they can't see which way we went.
他们在跟着我们吗?
Are they following us?
我觉得没有 - 没有?
I don't think so. - No?
没有 我觉得我们安全了
No, I think we're good.
你就像是 一个超酷炫的逃跑司机
You're, like, this badass getaway driver.
这太疯狂了
That was insane.
天啊
Oh, my God!
你看见了吗?
Did you see that?
某个有超能力的人 刚刚救了我们一命
Some guy with powers just saved our lives.
她尝试关掉车灯 来躲避我们的探寻--
Yeah, well, she tried getting away by turning off her lights--
只是没想到再把灯打开的时候 会看见一条鹿冲上马路
just wasn't expecting a deer in the road when she cut 'em back on.
莎拉 你到底在想些什么啊?
Sarah, what the hell were you thinking, huh?
听着 凯尔
Listen, Kyle.
我愿意 不去计较她们逃离现场
I'm willing to drop fleeing the scene,
但饮酒驾驶 这事--
but driving under the influence--
恐怕警局不能对这件事情 视而不见
I'm afraid the department can't just look the other wayon that.
我们得起诉她醉酒驾驶
We're gonna charge her with a DUI.
行 我理解
Yeah, I understand.
呃 听着 我向你发誓 她妈妈和我 会保证
Uh, listen, you have my word that her mom and I will make sure
像这样的事情绝不会再发生的
nothing like this ever happens again.
万幸的是 没人受伤
Thankfully, no one got hurt.
像这样的车祸 可没有多少人能全身而退
People usually don't walk away from a wreck like this.
那是因为有人救了我们
That's because somebody saved us.
小乔治 - 不 别又提这个
Junior. - No, not this again.
等等 你--你为什么会这么说?
Hold on, now. What--what makes you say that?
因为就在我们车祸发生的一瞬间
Because just as we started to crash,
有一个很模糊的东西冒了出来 然后突然之间
there was, like, this blur, and then suddenly,
我们就出现在 马路的另一边了
we're on the side of the road.
当我抬起头看时 有一个男的就站在那里
When I looked up, there was some guy standing there,
但然后警长出现了 他就凭空消失了
but then the sheriff showed, and he just vanished.
你有看到什么吗 莎拉?
Did you see any of this, Sarah?
没 - 拜托 莎拉
No. - Come on, Sarah.
我们是不可能 就这么从车里逃出来的
There's no way we could've just gotten out.
是有人救了我们 你也清楚这一点
Somebody saved us, and you know it.
小玉米 到底发生什么了?
Mija, what happened?
我很抱歉 但我真的完全不清楚 他在说些什么
I'm sorry, but I have no idea what he's talking about.
我不清楚 老爸
I don't, Dad.
你觉得你能 呃 为我描述一下这位"某人"吗?
You think you can, uh, describe this somebody for me?
尽量不要让这件事伤到你的感受
Try not to let it bother you.
这就是青少年会做的事
This is what happens with teenagers.
他们更多地想和 他们的朋友在一起 而不是他们的父母
They wanna be with their friends more than their parents.
是 但我像他们这么大的时候 我就很喜欢和我妈妈一起玩啊
Yeah, but I loved hanging out with my mom when I was their age.
这就是我爱你的众多原因之一
It's one of the many reasons I love you.
我知道大家都说 这会随着你变老而逐渐容易起来
I know everybody says it gets easier as they get older,
但我想权衡已经落后了
but I guess the trade-off's getting left behind.
我知道 但我们作为父母的首要工作 就是让我们脱离出工作
I know, but our main job as parents is to put ourselves out of a job.
你真的觉得 皮雅对卢瑟的观点是对的?
You really think Peia's right about Luthor?
让他待在监狱里 世界会更好 即便他是无辜的?
The world's better off with him in prison even if he's innocent?
这不由我们决定
That's not for us to decide.
我们所能做的 就是讲出真♥相♥
All we can do is tell the truth.
你得找出来真♥相♥究竟是什么
You have to find out what that is.
她不肯告诉我任何事--
She's not gonna tell me anything--
至少现在不会
at least not right now.
那就给她个理由去讲
Then give her a reason to.
改变她的想法
Change her mind.
马蒂奥·曼海姆刚刚到了
Matteo Mannheim just arrived.
要我现在让他进去吗?
Okay if I send him in?
先让我跟她待一会儿
Give me a few more minutes with her first.
老爸 你在哪?
Dad, where are you?
我需要和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
嘿 一切都好吗?
Hey, is everything okay?
爸爸 我真的搞砸了
Dad, I really screwed up.
我觉得可能有人 在迪肯路看见我了
I think someone might've seen me out on Deacon's Road.
喔喔喔 慢点慢点 发生什么了?
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Slow down, slow down. What happened?
莎拉和小乔治 他们就要出车祸了
So Sarah and George Junior, they were almost in this car wreck,
所以我就飞进去 把她俩救了出来
so I flew in to try to save them,
但我觉得乔治可能在事后看见我了
but I think George might've seen me after.
有人受伤吗? - 没 没有
Was anybody hurt? - No, no.
而我全程 都有带兜帽和护目镜
And I had my hood and goggles on the whole time,
所以我不认为他有看见我的脸
so I don't even think he saw my face.
好的 好的 嘿嘿
Okay, okay. Hey, hey.
你做了件正确的事 好吗?
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表