剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
What if I get her clearance?
她跟你一起进来 - 我想让她多跟
She comes in with you. - I want her hanging
高中生一起玩 而不是跟国防部的书呆子们
with high-school kids, not DOD eggheads.
她需要建立一些新的人际关系
She's gotta build some new relationships.
小娜
Nat,
在你的地球上 我是你的爷爷
on your Earth, I was your grandfather.
我们会做一些有趣的事吗?
We do anything fun?
看恐怖片
Watched horror movies.
是的 每周五晚上都看
Every Friday night, yeah.
没开玩笑吧?
No kidding?
就像市里正上映的那种?
Like the one playing in town?
《屠♥杀♥小屋3》?
"Slaughter Cabin 3"?
是的 就是那种
Yeah, exactly like that.
好 走吧
Well, let's go.
当然 如果你不介意的话
If it's okay with you, of course.
去吧
Yeah.
那好 这就算是个约会了
All right then. It's a bloody date.
好 就这样看起来很好
Yeah, looks good to me about right there.
多来几场献血的话
A few more of these blood drives, and, uh,
我们的血液储备就够了
we'll be good on our reserves.
嗨 伙计们 - 嗨 拉娜
Hi, guys! - Uh, hey, Lana.
听着 我的律师打来电♥话♥
Um, listen, my lawyer's been calling, and, uh,
他说你还没有签离婚协议
he says you hadn't signed the divorce papers yet.
是 我知道
Yeah, I know.
你还有什么不满意的地方吗?
Something you don't agree with?
不 条款都没问题
No, no, the terms are all fine.
那还有什么?
Okay, well, what is it?
我只是最近太忙了 凯尔
I have just been so slammed, Kyle.
我意思是 迪恩留下了一堆巨大的烂摊子
I mean, Dean left such a huge, huge mess,
每次我一坐下来准备签那些--
and every time I sit down to sign the papers--
郎市长 学校那边出了些问题
Mayor Lang, we got a problem at the school.
突然出现了一些异常的事
Something crazy just pops up.
又一个故事
One more story.
我已经给你校对好露易丝的稿件了
I'm done proofing Lois' copy for you.
不用担心这个
Don't worry about the copy.
我想让你负责弄清
I want you to cover whatever's going on
高中校园里发生了什么事
at the high school.
我得走了
I have to go. Um, I'll be there
我会尽快去高中那的
as soon as I can.
好 不管你要去拯救什么 去拯救吧
Sure, go save whatever you're saving.
乔丹?
Jordan?
这样是没用的 停下
That's not gonna help. Stop!
不
No!
我告诉过你直接飞回家的
I told you to fly straight home.
我得换个方向过去
I got turned around.
换个方向?我们都到马来西亚了
Turned around? We were in Malaysia.
我知道 但当我意识到
Yes, I know, but when I realized that,
有事发生 我就去帮忙了
I saw what was happening, and I came to help.
乔丹 你违背了我的命令
Jordan, you disobeyed me.
你将那建筑周围所有人的生命
You put everyone in the vicinity of that building
都置于危险之中 另外 你还差点向全世界
in danger, and on top of that, you almost revealed yourself
暴露你的身份 你明不明白--
to the entire world. Do you understand--
本来一切都在我的掌控之中
I had it under control.
回家
Home.
立刻
Now.
除非得到了我的允许
And unless I tell you it's okay,
再也不要做出这样的事
never do that again.
这是黑霉吗?
Is that black mold?
施工队发现的
Construction crew found it
昨天他们凿开这堵墙的时候
when they opened up the wall yesterday.
这东西的毒素可不轻
This stuff is so toxic.
我们得雇人来清理一下
We'll have to hire someone to come clean it up.
恐怕这不是破坏走廊的东西造成的
I'm afraid this isn't from what busted up the hallway.
这是水造成的损坏
This is water damage.
它可能已经在这里很多年了
It's probably been here for years.
接下来就交给我吧
Um, I'll take it from here.
好 -谢了
Oh. - Thanks.
嘿 一切顺利吗
Hey, is everything okay?
哦 -我们可能有霉菌问题
Oh. - We may have a mold problem.
不是可能有
Oh, wow.Not "may have."
是肯定有
You definitely do.
它几乎无处不在
It's kind of everywhere.
我认为我们没有足够的预算
I feel we don't have money in the budget
来处理这样的事了
for something like this.
你会想出办法的
You'll figure something out.
你总能做到
You always do.
好吧 不管怎么样
Yeah, well, anyways,
你和露易丝一切都好吗
how's everything with you and Lois?
说实话
Honestly, they've, um,
好得不能再好了
they've never been better.
为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
克拉克·肯特...
Clark Kent...
等等 不 不 不 不
Wait, no, no, no, no.
不用担心 等我和她喝酒的时候--
Don't worry.I won't say anything--
我什么都不会说的
when I meet her for drinks later.
好的
Oh, yeah.
你在这里做什么? -拜托 爱尔斯医生
What are you doing here? - Please, Dr. Irons,
就几个问题
it's just a few questions.
我讲的很清楚了 我不想说
I've made it very clear I didn't want to talk,
而且·你现在还假扮成金杰·麦特卡尔夫
but now you come into my office,
进入了我的办公室
pretending to be Ginger Metcalf?
我只是想知道你哥哥是否
I just need to know if your brother
和布鲁诺·曼海姆有点联♥系♥
might've had some connection to Bruno Mannheim.
约翰·亨利和很多坏人混在一起
John Henry was mixed up with a lot of bad people.
他是一个被授过勋的退伍军人
He was a decorated army veteran.
我全家都是军人
Everyone in my family is military.
我父亲从小教育我们要为国为民服务
My father raised us to serve.
约翰·亨利接受服役但却滥用了它
John Henry took that service and abused it.
怎么说?
How so?
把技术和武器
By selling tech and weapons
卖♥♥给了坏人
to the wrong sort of people
比如莱克斯·卢瑟
like Lex Luthor
和布鲁诺·曼海姆
and Bruno Mannheim.
我不应该和你说这些的
I shouldn't be talking to you about this.
这很有可能能帮助解决你哥哥的谋杀案
This might help solve your brother's murder.
你难道不想知道是谁杀了他吗
Don't you wanna know who killed him?
我都不认识他是谁
I don't even know who he was.
和我一起长大的哥哥
The brother that I was raised with
永远都不会背叛他的祖国
never would have betrayed his country.
他退役后
Something changed
情况有所变化
when he got out of the service,
但无论发生了什么
and whatever that was,
我都不在乎
I don't care.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不该提起那些事的
I shouldn't have brought all that up.
我会走的
I'll go.
等等
Hold on.
你和我的护士说
You told my nurse that you've been
你最近很疲惫
experiencing fatigue lately,
乳♥房♥♥肿胀 月经周期不规律
along with swollen breasts and an irregular menstrual cycle.
是的 不过没什么异常
Yeah, but nothing out of the ordinary.
怎么了? -我们需要给你
Why? - Well, we need to run
做个尿检 你最近
a urine sample, but have you
有过性生活吗?
been sexually active recently?
这太疯狂了
That's crazy.
是啊 那起重机有50层楼那么高
Yeah, that crane was, like, 50 stories high.
50? -对
50? - Yeah.
天啊 你♥爸♥爸不介意
Geez, and your dad's cool
你扮成一个超级英雄
with you going, like, full superhero?
我是说 我们还在
I mean, we're still, like,
摸索我可以做什么
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表