剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
最近挺忙的
It's been a lot.
但是我能挺住
But I'm fine.
如果你想找个人来倾诉 我就在这里
If you need to talk, I-I'm here.
谢谢你 凯尔
I appreciate it, Kyle.
现在我只想找到莎拉
Right now, I just need to get Sarah.
这对她来说会是一个沉重的打击
This is going to be such a big shock for her.
她和小乔治曾经很亲密
Her and George Jr. used to be so close.
小娜 这个派对太疯狂了
Nat, this party's insane!
是的 但我不确定我能否适应这种氛围
Yeah, I'm not sure about the vibe, though.
走吧 让我们去找特维斯吧
Come on, let's find Travis!
十二点钟方向 - 哪里?
12 o'clock! - Where?
别这么做 莎拉
No, Sarah!
谁又会在乎结局呢?
Who cares about the finish?
但是窗户还没有上色
It's just that the windows aren't tinted.
轮圈是标准的-- - 但那是个新车
The rims are standard-- - But it's a new car.
我十六岁生日时只收到了一块手表
I got a watch for my 16th birthday.
好吧 这个是肯定不行了
Yeah, okay, that's gonna be a hard pass.
我想说 这看上去可能不太妙
I mean, it doesn't sound great,
但这样就下定论是不是还太早了?
but maybe it was just something out of context?
这下是彻底定论了
Oh. Context of that one's pretty clear.
是的
Yeah.
或许这里还有其他可爱的男生?
Uh, well, maybe there's other cute guys.
我觉得我吞下了一只虫子
Yo, I think I swallowed a bug.
我说过了要紧闭住嘴巴
I told you to close your mouth.
乔?你来了
Jon? You made it!
嗨 伊莱扎
Hey, Eliza.
嗨
Hey.
而且你还带来了你的弟弟
And you brought your brother.
你应该不介意我们单独聊一会儿吧?
You wouldn't mind if we talk alone for a minute, do you?
好啊 听着
Sure. Uh, listen.
我等等就来
I will be right in.
你就先去找一个女生聊聊天吧
You just go talk to a girl.
好吗?任何女生都可以
Okay? Any girl.
你可以的
You got this.
关于特维斯的事情我很抱歉
Sorry about Travis.
但也许这样最好
Maybe it's for the best.
他看起来像是个接起吻来很糟糕的家伙
He did look like a terrible kisser.
我只是觉得我有点愚蠢
Look, I just feel kind of stupid.
我们应该回家了 - 不
We should go home. - No!
作为你的僚机 那可不是一个选择
As your wing woman, that's like not an option.
今天是出来找乐子的
Today's about fun!
我的天 先别看过去
Oh, my God, don't look now,
那边那个男生一直在盯着你看
but that guy's totally staring at you.
他看起来有点可爱 对吗?
He's kinda cute, right?
我觉得应该是吧
I mean, yeah, I guess,
我对他一无所知
knowing absolutely nothing about him.
我来替你搞定
On it.
不 莎拉-- - 别拉我
No, Sarah-- - Get off!
看到我的朋友了吗?
See my friend?
你确定吗? - 没错 跟我来
Are you sure? - Yeah. Come on.
马蒂奥 这是娜塔莉
Uh, Matteo, this is Natalie.
娜塔莉 这是马蒂奥
Nat, this is Matteo.
快随便说点什么向对方打招呼
Feel free to say hi to each other.
所以呢 你的朋友告诉我说她是你的僚机
So, uh, ha... your friend tells me that she's your wing woman.
救命
Oh, my God.
没关系 没关系
No, it's cool, it's cool.
其实我也正鼓起勇气 准备过来和你打招呼呢
I was actually working up the nerve to come over and talk to you.
然后她就拉着我过来了
She just sort of forced my hand a little.
真的吗?
Really?
僚机撤退了
Wing woman out.
她可... 一点都不社恐呢
So, uh, she's definitely, like... not afraid.
确实 她挺社牛的
No, she's... she's kind of the best.
嗨 我叫乔丹
Hi, um, I'm Jordan.
太棒了
Yes!
我的天呐 我很抱歉
Oh-oh, my God! I am so sorry!
这最好不会留印子 不然我肯定会揍你一顿
This better come out, or I'm gonna beat your ass.
我真的很抱歉
I-I'm really sorry.
乔丹?
Jordan?
我没有其它要说的了
I have nothing more to say.
我们只是想给你一次 讲清楚你这面故事 的机会
We just wanna give you a chance to tell your side of the story.
我告诉过你了
I told you.
我撤回了对亨利·米勒的判决 是因为他患有脑肿瘤晚期
I recalled Henry Miller's sentence, because he had a terminal brain tumor.
你是否清楚 亨利·米勒在被释放后 不仅活了好几个月
Are you aware that Henry Miller not only survived months after his release
而且还得到了超能力?
but had also displayed superpowers?
什么?
What?
正是他在霍布斯弯 和超人打了起来
He was the one fighting Superman in Hob's Bay.
他造成了数千万美元的损失
The damage he caused is in the tens of millions.
法官大人 你还好吗?
Your Honor, are you all right?
能说的 我都说了
I've said all I can.
是有人逼你释放他的吗?
Did someone pressure you to release him?
我能处理好
I can handle this.
你们又是谁?
Who the hell are you?
这场采访结束了
This interview's over.
等等-好的 不用拉着我走
Oh, wait--okay. No need to get physical.
放开你的手
Get your hands off me.
我有一则消信给你
I have a message for you.
那手♥机♥上有什么? 你给谁干活?
What's on that phone? Who do you work for?
你们该离开了
You need to leave.
别动我
Don't touch me.
你有什么想告诉我的吗?
Were you ever gonna tell me?
关于什么的?
About what?
哈里那家店关门了
Harry's closed.
现在是一家冰沙店了
It's a smoothie place now.
给 我给你买♥♥了杯香蕉果昔
Here, I got you a banana bedlam.
好的 谢谢
Great, thanks.
你以为我想说的是什么事?
What did you think I was talking about?
没什么 不不不 我只是...
Nothing. No, I'm just...
想搞清楚是谁把那伙"和事老"派来的
trying to figure out who sent that fixer.
露易丝 我知道有什么事在烦着你
Lois, I know something's bothering you,
不仅仅只是这起案件
and it's not just this case.
我知道- 我知道你现在处于工作状态 好吧?
I know-I know you're in work mode, okay?
我明白
I get that.
但不管是什么时候 你要是想和我聊聊的话
But whenever, if ever, you're ready to talk about it,
我随时都在
I'm here for you.
我知道你会的 - 我是诚心诚意的
I know you are. - I mean it.
我们是一个团队
We're a team.
你是我最好的队友
Best one I know.
克拉克 他来了 跟着他
Clark, there he is! Follow him.
我们得查出来他在给谁工作
We have to find out who he works for.
你准备去干什么?
What are you going to do?
我要等里根法官
I'm gonna wait for Judge Reagan.
她本来是想告诉我们一些事情的
She was about to tell us something.
快去
Go!
不敢相信我就这么告诉你了
I cannot believe I just told you that.
不 没什么的
No, it's okay.
《出租车屠夫》也是我的童年阴影
"Slaughter Cab" used to give me nightmares, too.
在我还是十一岁的时候
When I was 11.
你可真狠呀
Oh, you are brutal!
那辆车真的很吓人好吗?
The car was terrifying, and you know it.
你有看过《公交车站》吗?
Have you seen "The Bus Stop"?
我有没有看过《公交车站》?那当然 我看过这部
Have I seen "The Bus Stop"? Yes, I've seen "Bus Stop."
我喜欢《公交车站》吗? - 而且 是的
Did I like "Bus Stop"? - Also yes!
它彻底颠覆了心理恐怖片
It completely reinvented the psychological horror genre.
我说的是 在那个场景里吉娜意识到
I mean, the scene where Gina realizes
公交车站就是炼狱时 那一幕简直就是电影史上最...
the bus stop is literally purgatory is one of the most cinematic--
太过了是吧?
Too much?
不不不
No.
完全没有
No, not at all.
只是...
It's just, um...
我真心希望你从没离开过大都会高中
I really wish you never left Met High.
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表