剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
Your mom is probably halfway to New Carthage now, looking for you.
我的天呐 你又变大了
Oh, my gosh. You keep getting bigger.
谢谢你
Thank you.
嘿...
Hey, uh...
可能不久后你会得到件新衬衫 小肯特
Might be a new shirt in your future, li'l Kent.
我知道你在生我气
I know you're mad at me.
我只是想对你说 我很抱歉
I just wanna say I'm sorry.
你是个好孩子
You're a great kid.
而你也一直在朝着正确的方向发展
And your heart's in the right place,
每一天 我都会为你的进展 感到惊讶
and every day, I'm amazed at how far you've come.
但... - 没有任何理由让你急于求成
But... - There's no reason to rush this.
你看 我累积了一辈子的经历
Look, I've had a lifetime of experience
和一大堆的失误 才变成了现在的我
and plenty of mistakes to become who I am.
是 而你都是自己从中汲取经验的
Yeah, you had to figure it out by yourself.
而我有超人可以供我学习
I have Superman to learn from,
没有比超人更好的老师了
and there's no better teacher than that.
超人
Superman!
怎么了?
What is it?
超人
Superman!
快来救我 - 妈妈
Please hurry. - Mom.
待在这
Stay here.
超人
Superman.
超人
Superman.
救救我 超人
Help me, Superman.
妈妈 你没事
Mom, you're okay!
对啊 我为什么会有事?
Yeah, why wouldn't I be?
我们听见你在求救 我们还以为有什么坏事--
We heard you screaming. We thought the worst--
好好 快冷静下来 告诉我发生什么了
Okay, calm down, and tell me what happened.
我不清楚 就是听上去好像你受伤了
I don't know. It sounded like you were hurt,
所以爸爸告诉我让我待在这里
so Dad told me to stay here,
然后他就离开去找你了
and then he left to go find you.
你需要去听 你父亲那边的动静
You need to listen for your father,
然后详细地告诉我 你都听到了什么
and tell me exactly what you hear.
我们得快点打电♥话♥给祖父
We need to call Grandpa.
国防部来不及的
The DOD won't make it in time.
你得去救他
You need to help him.
爸爸说我还没准备好
Dad said I wasn't ready.
那就证明他是错的
Then prove him wrong.
你可以的 乔丹
You can do this, Jordan.
快去救你父亲
Go save your father.
不
No!
乔丹 乔丹
Jordan, Jordan,
乔丹
Jordan!
嘿
Hey.
不...
No...
不不
No, no.
不不 乔丹 快啊
No, no, Jordan, come on.
乔丹 乔丹 求你了
Jordan. Jordan, please.
拜托
please.
哦 乔--乔丹
Oh, Jor--Jordan!
快来看 妈妈...
Check it out, Mom...
锈逗不再了
No more Musty Rusty.
我地位越来越高了
I'm moving up in the world.
你还好吗?
You okay?
好 好着呢 - 妈妈 你是对的
Yeah, it's okay. - Mom, you were right.
我♥干♥掉了一大堆坏蛋--
I took down a bunch of bad guys--
甚至还中了氪石武器一枪 而我都没受伤
even got shot by Kryptonite, but I didn't get hurt.
我们还得在堡垒 作进一步的检查
We're gonna run some more tests at the fortress,
但目前看上去 似乎氪石
but it seems like Kryptonite
不会对他产生 对我那样的影响
doesn't affect him the same way.
我错过啥了?
What did I miss?
就是 乔丹救了我一命
Oh, just Jordan saving my life.
小肯特?
Li'l Kent?
怎么 你是堪萨斯州 最差的说唱歌♥手了?
What, are you the worst rapper in Kansas?
好吧行吧 莎拉觉得这挺酷的 所以...
Okay, well, uh, Sarah thought it was cool, so...
你和莎拉出去玩了?
You hung out with Sarah?
是
Yo!
我很抱歉 - 不 你是对的
I'm sorry. - No, you were right.
最近我有点焦虑
I have been in my head a bit lately,
然后当我听到你呼喊求救的时候
and when I heard you calling for help,
我...
I...
我想都没想 就...
I didn't even think, and...
乔丹本有可能受伤的
Jordan could've got hurt,
但他人类的一面...
but his human side of him is...
那一面 是从你那得来的
that side, he got from you.
而正好是这一面救了我
It saved me.
这甚至可能会让他 比我还强大
It might even make him stronger than me.
我只是为你们俩都没事感到高兴
I'm just glad you guys are both okay.
他中枪的时候...
When he got shot...
那简直是我人生中最糟糕的一刻
That was the worst moment of my life.
就好像生活在一个噩梦之中 而我...
It's like living in a nightmare, and I...
我意识到 我最近有点太执着于保护他了
I realized I've been so obsessed with keeping him safe,
因为第一次的时候 我就没能保护到你
because for the first time, I can't keep you safe.
我感到异常地无能为力
I feel really powerless.
是 这跟我们从前遇到过的一切 都与众不同
Yeah, this is different from anything we've ever faced.
就连超人也有他的极限
Even Superman has his limits.
我不想失去你
I don't wanna lose you.
那太可怕了
It's terrifying.
或许有一天 我会感受到那股拉力
Maybe one day, I will feel that pull.
但你需要知道的是 我全力想要击败它
But you have to know I have every intention of beating this,
而我也会 做出我能做出的一切 付出我能付出的一切
and I will do everything I can and give everything I have
去坚持留在 你和孩子们的身边
to stay with you and the boys.
而我会永远相信
And I'm always gonna believe
你能挺过去
that you're gonna make it.
我向你保证 不管你在什么方面需要我
But I promise you I will be better at being here for you
我都会为你做得更好
in whatever way you need me to be.
宝贝啊
Aw, baby,
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
最近我都太忙了
I've been so busy lately,
我都没意识到 你感到自己被冷落了
I didn't realize how left out you were feeling.
而我也知道 我最近表现得像个烂姐姐
And I know I've been a crappy big sister,
但我在想你是否愿意
but I was wondering if you wanted
和我一起玩电子游戏呢
to play video games with me.
“猫咪僵尸猎手”?
"Zombie Cat Chasers"?
我不是很喜欢那个
I don't really get that one,
但是如果你喜欢邪恶宠物之类的游戏
but if you do like evil pets,
你可以试试玩汪汪队僵尸
wait till you see the zombie dogs.
那好吧 咱们来玩这个
All right, let's do it.
你都不玩电游的
You don't play video games.
不好意思
Excuse me,
我以前玩"汉堡时代"玩得很厉害的
I used to crush at "Burger Time."
你知道 就是要你登上梯子 然后做汉堡包的那个游戏?
You know, when you climb the ladder and make hamburgers?
好吧 我想这个现在听起来挺呆的
Yeah, I guess it sounds pretty dumb.
好了 来吧 索菲 过来帮我
Okay, come on. Soph, come help me
把爸爸的其它游戏设备从车♥库♥搬来
get the rest of dad's gamer stuff from the garage.
或许爸爸也想玩呢
Maybe Dad wants to play too.
你知道么?要不咱们换个时间玩吧
You know what? Maybe another time.
好的
Okay.
来吧
Come on.
嘿 呃 我不知道你有没有看见我发的短♥信♥或者是电♥话♥--
Hey, uh, I don't know if you're getting any of my texts or my calls--
凯尔 我真的很高兴索菲没事
Kyle, I'm really glad that Sophie's okay.
但是我现在特别忙
But I'm super busy.
哦 好吧
Oh, okay, um,
听着 今天拉娜那事 真的
look, what happened today with Lana, yeah,
那真的--很糟糕
that was--it was awful,
并且我--我应该听你的话的
and I--I should've just listened to you.
我知道 但你就是没听
I know, but you didn't,
所以现在我感觉很糟糕 并且拉娜也憎恨我
so now I feel rotten, and Lana hates me.
克里希 拉娜不憎恨你
Chrissy, Lana doesn't hate you.
听着 我基本上挺确定 你要跟我分手了
Look, I'm pretty sure you're about to break up with me,
所以为什么不快点结束算完了?
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表