剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
Doing what?
我们过会再谈这个事情
Let's just talk about it later.
你现在应该休息了
You should be resting right now.
这不可能 - 你感觉还好吗?
It's not possible. - You feeling OK?
不 我觉得胃不舒服
No, I feel sick to my stomach,
还不仅仅是因为化疗的缘故
not just from the chemo.
就在你离开后 我开始问皮雅关于布鲁诺的事
Right after you left, I started asking Peia about Bruno.
然后就聊不开心了
And it got ugly.
我肯定这事儿那么严重
I'm sure it wasn't that bad.
她推着化疗车 离开了我
She walked away from me with her chemo cart
去到了离我尽可能远的地方
to be as far away as possible
因为我是个非常糟糕的人
because I am a horrible human being.
露易丝 - 我在做什么?
Lois. - What am I doing?
她是我的朋友 而我却在质问她
She's my friend, and I'm questioning her
好像她是某个阴谋的一部分一样
like she's a part of some conspiracy.
你的直觉告诉你 她知道些什么
Your gut was telling you she knew something.
就是这样 自从确诊癌症后
That's just it. Ever since this diagnosis,
什么感觉都不好了
everything feels off.
我不再相信我的直觉了
I don't trust my instincts anymore,
尤其是记者的这种直觉
especially as a reporter.
露易丝 你的直觉一直都是对的
Lois, you've been right this whole time.
布鲁诺的确在隐藏什么东西 而你很快就要
Bruno is hiding something, and you're so close
把真♥相♥揭露出来了
to figuring it out.
我想你可能需要一点帮助
I think you might just need a little help.
谁能帮我呢?
Help from whom?
我必须承认 你出现在这里 确实让我大吃一惊
I must admit, you showing up here caught me by surprise.
我只是想给你一个机会
Well, I just wanted to give you a chance
向世界讲述你的故事
to tell the world your story.
你要带我去哪里?
Where are you taking me?
我想让你看看 我所看到的
I want you to see what I see.
垃圾场?
A dump?
是机会
Opportunity.
这些都是我母亲 以前工作在的工厂 的旧办公室
These are the old offices of the factory where my mother worked in.
私人通道
Private entry.
这是去 里柯斯车站的 独♥立♥电梯
Separate elevator that goes to Rickles Station.
地铁站几年前就停了那条线啊
Metro stopped that line years ago.
怎么?你想买♥♥下这个地方?
What? You want to buy this place?
我已经买♥♥下来了
I already did.
我的一生
My whole life,
我都在等待时机好转
I waited for things to be better,
等待改变
waited for change.
而我不想再等了
I don't want to wait anymore.
现在是我们 夺回自杀贫民窟 的时候了
It's time for us to reclaim the Suicide Slums.
你凭借一己之力 改造了霍布斯弯
NYou single-handedly transformed Hob's Bay.
我只能说
All I'll say is
我看到了 别人看不到的潜力
I saw the potential in things others didn't.
你的每一笔投资 似乎都是如此
Well, that seems to be true of every investment of yours.
我一直都很幸运
I've been very fortunate.
除了你的医院
Except with your hospital.
根据你提供给我妻子的记录 额...
According to the records you provided my wife, um...
是的 你已经投资了几百万在癌症研究上
yeah, you've invested millions into cancer research,
但是到目前为止 你一分钱也没赚到
but to date, you haven't made a cent.
你想说什么?
Your point?
你曾经做的每一项投资都是盈利的
Every investment you've ever made has been profitable,
除了这个
except for this one.
我在拯救我的人♥民♥
I'm saving my people.
我不需要从疾病中获利
I don't need to profit from illness.
尤其是癌症
Especially cancer.
尤其是癌症
Especially cancer.
这个疾病对你很重要?
This disease is important to you?
霍布斯湾的居民 正在以不成比例的速度 患上癌症
People in Hob's Bay are developing cancer at disproportionate rates.
你妻子有给你看了那些记录吗?
Did your wife show you those records?
她给我看了
She did.
她还告诉了我 亨利·米勒的事
She also told me about Henry Miller
以及 詹姆斯·迪斯特凡诺... - 更多的指控
and James Distefano... - More accusations.
两个被做了人体实验的罪犯
Two criminals who have been experimented on.
他们也是你研究的一部分吗?
Were they also part of your research?
因为如果他们是
Because if they were,
这当然让我疑惑 曼海姆先生
it certainly makes me wonder, Mr. Mannheim,
为了治愈这种疾病 你愿意做到什么地步?
how far would you go to cure this disease?
你妻子病了
Your wife is sick.
如果她的治疗不起作用 她大概率就会死
If her treatment doesn't work,she'll likely die.
所以请你告诉我 肯特先生
So you tell me, Mr. Kent,
为了救她 你愿意做到什么地步?
how far would you go to save her?
你能不能喘口气歇歇?
Will you just take a breath?
你为什么一直为他们辩护?
Why do you keep defending them?
听着 我也讨厌为他们辩护
Look, I hate it too,
但他们只是在尝试 不让我们被吓坏了
but they're just trying not to make us freak out.
我没有被吓坏
I'm not freaking out.
听着 我知道他们对我们有所隐瞒
Look, I know they're hiding something from us.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
妈妈什么都要记笔记
Mom keeps notes on everything.
兄弟 这些都没用
Dude, none of this is helping.
真的?
Really?
你这就已经有钥匙了?
You've got a key already?
不是 是你♥爸♥爸今天借给我的
No, your dad loaned it to me for today.
他还没回来?
He's not back yet?
好吧 我想我还是在这里 等着看电影吧
Well, I guess I'll just wait here until the movie then.
你也要来吗? - 是
You're coming? - Yeah.
我是说 我认为这会是拉近我们关系的第一步--
I mean, I thought that it'd be a small first step for us to--
这是不可能的
Yeah, that's not happening.
好吧 你不必离开 莎拉
OK, well, you don't have to leave, Sarah.
我也没有必要 和我爸的情人 出去玩
I also don't have to hang out with my dad's hookup.
我不是那样的人
That's not what I am.
这就是你今天早上的那副表情
That's what it looked like this morning.
你知道吗?
You know what?
我知道你现在是什么感受
I know where you're at right now.
我知道看到你♥爸♥爸在约会 是什么样的感受
I know how it feels to see your dad date.
莎拉 这糟透了
Sarah, it sucks,
但这并没有给你权力 去做一个很刻薄的女孩
but that doesn't give you the right to go full-on mean girl.
好吧 你♥爸♥爸接下来一整天都要被困在消防站了
Well, your dad is stuck at the station for the rest of the day.
电影夜就取消吧
Movie's off.
所以 我不知道
So I don't know.
爱和谁去 和谁去吧
Take whoever you want.
等一下
Hold up.
我听说这部电影会很有趣
I heard it's supposed to be funny.
噢 约翰逊先生
Oh, Mr. Johnson.
进来吧
Come in.
嗨
Hi.
我是马蒂奥 - 很高兴见到你
I'm Matteo. - Nice to meet you.
你手劲很大
That's a firm grip you got there.
马蒂奥
Matteo.
哇 嗯...
Wow, um...
你看起来美极了
You look stunning.
谢谢
Thanks.
我希望你饿了
I hope you're hungry.
噢天啊 这顿午餐棒极了
Oh, man. This lunch was phenomenal.
我爸爸揽了所有的活儿
Dad did all the work.
噢 你不必为我做这么多的 先生
Oh, you didn't have to do all this for me, sir.
这么做更多都是为了小虫
It was more for Bug.
小虫? - 小娜虫
Bug - Nat-Bug.
她小的时候我就是这么叫她的
That's what I called her when she was little.
出于某种原因 他仍然这么叫我
And for some reason, still does.
你父母同意你独自一人长途跋涉
Your parents are OK with you making the trek
从大都会来到这里吗?
back and forth to Metropolis alone?
是的
Yeah.
他们相信我
I mean, they trust me.
没那么远
It's not that far.
够远了 - 爸爸--
It's far enough. - Dad--
跟我讲讲 你和娜塔莉相遇在的那个派对
Tell me about this party where you met Natalie.
只是几对朋友在一起玩
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表