剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
或许他们已经走了
Maybe they've cleared out.
我好怕 露易丝
I'm scared, Lois.
嘿 我们会没事的
Hey, we're gonna be okay.
说自一个甚至不愿去治疗癌症的人
Says the person who won't even go to her cancer treatment.
我们真的要现在说这个吗?
Do we really have to talk about that right now?
是的没错
Yeah, we do.
你知道你这有多难吗?
Do you have any idea how hard this is to be around?
你生病了 露易丝
You're sick, Lois,
而你不肯接受帮助
and you're refusing to get help.
我跟你说了我会重新安排治疗的
I told you I'd reschedule.
是 你上次也是这么说的
Yeah, that's what you said the last time,
但看看现在 我们被困在一个冰库里要冻死了
but here we are, stuck in a death freezer instead.
我们找到了一条线索
We had a lead.
不 你是找到了借口 而你一直都在找借口
No, you had an excuse, which you keep finding
而这是因为你害怕治疗
because you're scared to get treatment.
他们往这边来了
They're coming this way.
昨晚你对你♥爸♥都说了些什么?
What did you say to your father last night?
你好 你好 你也好
Hello to you too.
他来到我的办公室 询问我关于安保系统的事
He came by my office asking about security systems.
你有没有跟他说过
Did you tell him something was going on
任何我和约翰·亨利之间的事情? - 没有
between me and John Henry? - No.
你♥爸♥倒是铁定认为我们之间有什么的
Well, your father certainly thought so.
那是他自己的事情
Well, that's his business.
我又不能控制老爸的想法
I can't control what Dad thinks.
跟他说我的事情的时候 注意一点
Just be mindful of what you tell him about me.
好的
Sure.
你想给我一个清单 写上什么能说什么不能说么?
Do you wanna give me, like, a list of things that I can and cannot say?
别在这耍嘴皮子
Don't be a smart-ass.
那就别把什么事都弄得跟你有关
Then don't make everything about you.
什么-- 抱歉 你刚说什么?
Wha--I'm sorry, what did you say?
我说“别把什么事都弄得跟你有关”
I said, "Don't make everything about you."
这样很自私 - 我很自私?
It's selfish. - I'm selfish?
是的 - 我做的所有事情
Yeah. - Everything I do
都是为了你和你妹妹
is for you and your sister.
我累得头昏眼花
I work my ass off.
累什么 当市长吗?
What, as the mayor?
那只是你找到的一份 让自己感觉自己比较重要的一份工作罢了
That's a job you took to make yourself feel more important.
你可真是不知感恩啊
You are so ungrateful.
我不知感恩? - 对
I'm ungrateful? - Yeah.
行 - 别说了
Okay. - You know what?
回你房♥间去 - 好 你继续
Go to your room. - Yeah, go ahead.
就跟平时一样 作为一个上司命令别人
Boss everybody around like you usually do.
我说 马上从我面前消失
I said get out of my face!
可能这就是爸为什么要出轨吧
That's probably why Dad cheated on you.
莎拉...
Sarah...
亲爱的...
honey...
那么你会使用到 你的X射线超能力吗 还是就...
So that whole X-ray vision thing you got, is that gonna kick in, or...
我不知道 老兄
I don't know, man.
我就是这想着现在正是
I just feel like it would
能派上用场的时候
really come in handy right about now.
海蒂是对的 就是这里
Hedy was right. This is the place.
可是 她不是说过 这里有很多带枪的坏蛋吗
I mean, did she mention it was full of shady dudes with guns,
因为我听见他们了
'cause I hear 'em in there.
她找到了卡车 不是吗?
She found the truck, didn't she?
所以现在该怎么办 给警长打电♥话♥?
So what now, call the sheriff?
等她来到这里 已经晚了
By the time she gets here, it'll be too late.
再说了 你们训练不就是为了这个嘛?
Besides, isn't this what you've been training for?
爸会杀了我的
Dad would kill me.
我的意思是 他告诉我不能自己行动
I mean, he says I can't do this kind of stuff alone.
行 那我自己去
Well, then, I'll do it myself.
我要把手表拿回来
I'm getting that watch back.
好吧 我们一起去
Fine. It's all of us.
但我们不能被人看到
But we cannot be seen.
你就不能用你的神速溜进去
Can't you just speed in there,
把他们都打晕吗?
knock 'em all out?
我是说可能可以吧 但是 我们要把所有摄像机都拆掉
I mean, maybe, but we'd have to take out any cameras first.
不 用不着 我有个更好的主意
No, forget that. I have a better idea.
你憋气能憋多久?
How long can you hold your breath?
快点 要走了
Hurry up. Let's go.
把这些都弄出去后再回到实验室
Get it all out of here and back to the lab.
露易丝...
Lois...
莱恩
Lane.
超人
Superman!
找到她了
Got her.
超人
Superman!
找个安全的地方躲起来 打电♥话♥给国防部
Get somewhere safe and call the DOD.
我一直都想试试这些呢
Ah, I've been wanting to try these out.
那是啥?
What is that?
小心--
Heads up--
嘿 嘿 嘿 站住
Hey, hey, hey, stop!
爽啊
Hell yeah!
约翰 超人的生命体征在下降
John, Superman's vitals are failing.
你得快点过去
You need to get there.
你还好吗?
You okay?
下个就是你们俩
You two are next.
你当时怎么想的?
What were you thinking?
你明知道曼海姆 或者是国际帮的任何一位成员
You know that Mannheim or anyone from Intergang
都会毫不犹豫就杀了你的
wouldn't think twice about killing you.
克拉克 - 你没告诉我
Clark. - You didn't tell me
你当时在哪 你也没告诉我
where you were. You didn't tell me
你要去哪 - 亲爱的
where you were going. - Babe.
而且你甚至都不是一个人 露易丝
And you weren't even alone, Lois.
我知道 - 你带着克里希跟你一起去
I know. - You brought Chrissy with you.
你把她处于危险之中 - 我知道 好吧?
You put her in danger. - I know, okay?
我知道 - 那为什么?
I know. - Then why?
为什么你还要这么做
Why would you do this, especially right now
尤其是现在你还生着病? - 因为明摆着的
when you're sick? - For that reason right there.
因为不管我说多少次
Because no matter how many times I say it,
大家都还是对我一个样--
everyone is treating me the same way--
仿佛我多脆弱一样 但是我并不 该死的
like I'm fragile, and damn it, I am not!
反正目前还没有 并且在我变成那样之前
Not yet, anyway, and until I am,
大家只需要让我做我自己就好
everyone just needs to let me be me.
好吧
Fine.
只是--感觉你没像 你本应该的那样 去认真对待这件事
Just--it doesn't feel like you're taking this as seriously as you should be.
自从我确诊了癌症的那一刻起 这就是我唯一在想的事
This is all I have thought about since the moment I found out.
只要我的思绪暂歇 它就会蹦进我的脑子里
Any time my mind is at rest, it pops into my head,
而这样真的很累
and it is so exhausting.
让我来帮你
Let me help you.
怎么帮?我才是那个必须得几个小时都坐在
With what? I'm the one who has to sit
那个不舒服的椅子上的人
in that uncomfortable chair for hours on end.
我才是那个身体会
I am the one whose body is gonna be
被注满...
pumped full of...
毒药的人
Just toxic drugs.
我才是那个可能会掉光头发
I'm the one who might lose my hair,
失去味蕾
my taste buds,
丧失精神气的人--是我
my energy--me.
我明白
I know.
但是渡过难关的最好办法就是作为团队一起
But the best way to get through this is gonna be as a team,
也就是说我和你一起 露易丝
and that means me and you, Lois.
你还好吗 小南瓜?
Are you okay, pumpkin?
我很好 谢谢爸爸
I'm fine. Thanks, Dad.
很好 因为我们得谈谈关于 你找到的那血迹的事
Good, 'cause we need to talk about the blood you found.
那个设施里的东西都被毁了
Everything at that facility was destroyed,
但是我们检测了 你昨天送来的样本
but we were able to run the sample you sent over yesterday.
你找到匹配的了?
You got a match?
当然 而这可不是个好消息
Sure did, and it's not good news.
我一会给你打回去
I'll call you back.
是谁的血?
Whose blood was it?
你的
Yours.
我们已经将米勒先生推到了他的极限
We've pushed Mr. Miller as far as we can.
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表