剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
她打我了 剩下的事情又有什么要紧的?
She hit me. What does the rest even matter?
因为你说的话 莎拉
Because of what you said, Sarah.
你试图将我的外遇武器化
You tried to weaponize my affair
就为了去干啥 去伤害她?
just to, what, hurt her?
所以她扇我就属于是应该的了?
So that makes her slapping me OK?
不 不是
No. No.
不是 这不--这是不应该的
No, it--it does not.
好吧?
OK?
听着 你妈妈对所发生的一切感到很难过
Look, your mama feels terrible about what happened,
而且--而且她--
and--and she--
她想去道歉
she wants to apologize.
是啊 或许只是想让自己感觉好点
Yeah, probably to make herself feel better.
莎拉 她想修复这件事
Sarah, she wants to fix this.
你妈妈非常爱你
Your mama loves you very much.
那她怎么能对我做那种事?
Then how could she do that to me?
你要知道是她 在那晚找到了你
You know it was her that found you
就是你尝试去--
the night that you tried to--
去伤害你自己的那晚?
tried to hurt yourself?
爸 这和这又有啥关系?
Dad, what does that have to do with anything?
你当时躺在地板上 神志不清
You were on the floor, unconscious,
她拨♥打♥了救护车 但是然后--
and she called 911, but then--
然后你就停止了呼吸
then you stopped breathing.
当他们到了的时候
And when the help arrived,
他们看见她跪着 给你做心肺复苏...
they found her on her knees, giving you CPR...
爸
Dad.
尝试着去救她孩子的命
Trying to save her child's life.
甚至当医生告诉她说你会没事了的时候
And even when the doctors told her that you were gonna be OK,
她也没有离开你的身边
she did not leave your side.
只是... 所有事都变了
It's just... everything's changed.
我知道
I know.
你不再和我们住在一起 并且
You don't live with us anymore, and...
我看出来妈妈不一样了
I just see Mom differently.
听着 宝 你妈妈犯了个大错误
Look, mija, your mama made a big mistake.
好吧?她--她犯了
All right? She--she did.
但是你现在可不想在
But you wouldn't wanna be judged
你最糟的一天中被人批判 对吧?
on your worst day, now, would you?
所以 或许 咱们也不要在你♥妈♥的♥糟糕一天中 批判她 好吗?
So maybe let's not judge your mom on hers, OK?
爱尔斯博士?
Dr. Irons?
我不是你哥哥
I'm not your brother.
我不是--我不是你哥哥
I'm--I'm not your brother.
我看起来像他 但我--
I look like him, but I'm--
我是一个不同的人 来自一个不同的世界
I'm a different person from a different world.
像那个有方形太阳的地方?
Like the place with the square sun?
是的
Yeah.
差不多像是那种地方吧
Something like that.
我是露易丝·莱恩的朋友
I'm friends with Lois Lane.
我知道你所讲述的 关于你哥哥的事
I know what you said about your brother.
我只是需要了解更多 关于他的事
I just need to know more about him.
无可奉告
I have nothing else to say about that.
求求 求求 求求你
Please, please, please.
或许我不是你哥哥 但是...
I may not be your brother, but...
我有个女儿
I have a daughter.
如果我要是想在这个世界中呵呼她成长
And if I'm gonna raise her on this world
在这个 一位和我长得一模一样的人 被布鲁诺·曼海姆谋杀了的 世界
where a guy who looks like me was murdered by Bruno Mannheim...
那我就需要更多信息
I need more information.
我只知道 当我哥哥退役后
All I know is, when my brother got out of the service,
在一段时间里 事情都挺顺利
things were good for a while.
然后突然就改变了
And then they weren't.
约翰 变得疏远 多疑
John became distant, paranoid.
然后我爸爸又从一个老战友那里听说
Then my dad heard from an old army friend
他在兼♥职♥倒卖♥♥军♥火♥
that he was selling military weapons on the side.
他听说?
He heard?
但那不是谣言
It wasn't a rumor.
当我爸去找约翰对证的时候 他并没有否认
When my dad confronted John, he didn't deny it.
我爱我的哥哥
I loved my brother.
我多希望我爸爸是错误的 多过任何事
More than anything, I wanted my dad to be wrong.
但然后 约翰将我踢出了他的生活
But then John shut me out of his life.
他说 我没有他会过得更好
He told me that I would be better off without him.
六个月后 他被谋杀了
Six months later, he was murdered.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我--
I, um--
我知道这会很困难
I knew this would be difficult.
除去那条伤疤
Except for the scar,
你跟他一模一样
you look just like him.
你也正像是我的达琳
You're a dead ringer for my Darlene.
在我的世界里 我们很亲密
Back in my world, we were really close.
在这个世界也是
Same here.
我们之前可以说是不可分开
We were pretty much inseparable.
嗯哼 这可让我父亲受不了了
Mm-hmm. It drove my father crazy.
他曾经管我们叫神奇双子
He used to call us the Wonder Twins.
神奇双子 是的
The Wonder Twins, yeah.
我--我不能这么做
I--I can't do this.
不是你的原因 但请你 不要再来找我了
It's not your fault, but please, don't come back.
爱尔斯先生
Mr. Irons,
我老板想跟你聊一聊
my boss would like a word.
你老板是谁?
Who's your boss?
我觉得你知道答案
I think you know.
所以 在你的卡车被偷了之后
So after your truck was stolen,
你决定要用你们的生命
you decided to risk your lives
和娜塔莉的生命 冒险去把它抢回来?
and Natalie's to get it back?
你当时才刚刚确诊
You had just gotten your diagnosis.
我们不想让你操心
We didn't wanna bother you.
而且我--我意思 我们成功把卡车抢回来了
And I--I mean, we did get the truck back.
但什么代价呢?
At what cost?
那些家伙本可能会真的伤害到你们的
Those guys could have really hurt you.
乔纳森 是谁对你干的?
Jonathan, who did this to you?
我当时和外公在一起
I was with Grandpa.
乔纳森?
Jonathan?
是坎迪丝的爸爸
It was Candice's dad.
埃米特·佩甘德干的?
Emmitt Pergande did this?
妈妈 妈妈 拜托
Mom. Mom, please.
待在车里
Stay in the car.
这不是个好主意
This is not a good idea.
你有打我的儿子吗?
Did you hit my son?
别看他 看我
Don't look at him. Look at me.
听着 不管他都给你讲了什么小故事--
Listen, whatever story he may have told you--
你不允许管我的儿子叫骗子
Don't you dare call my son a liar,
你个可怜的懦夫
you miserable coward.
管好你的舌头
Watch your tone.
我没有打电♥话♥给警长的唯一原因
The only reason I am not calling the sheriff
就是因为你的女儿
is because of your daughter.
别觉得我不会对女人动手
Don't think I won't lay hands on a woman.
像你这样的男人 吓不到我
Men like you don't scare me.
或许我需要给你们三位上一堂课了
Maybe I need to teach all three of you a lesson.
妈妈 我们该走了
Mom, we should go.
孩子们 - 妈妈 让我来
Boys! - Mom, I got this.
不 你不会
No, you don't.
回到车里 你们俩
Get back in the car, both of you.
这就对了
That's right.
最好赶紧回家去
Best be getting back.
你离我的家人远一点
You stay away from my family.
进到车里去
Get in the car.
你们俩上楼
You two head upstairs.
等你们爸爸回来了 我们再讨论这事
We'll talk about this more when your dad gets home.
妈妈? - 你没事吧?
Mom? - You OK?
妈妈?
Mom?
我--
I'm--
我没事
I'm fine.
我们真的以为 我们完全控制住了这一切
We truly thought we had this under control
因为所有的小瓶 没有一瓶丢失
because all the vials are accounted for.
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表