剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
或是你想要离开他们什么的
or that you wanna leave 'em,
只是...
but...
想向这疾病投降的感觉
that feeling to give into the disease
变得如此强烈
gets to be so strong.
所以你妻子的 这种个性
So this drive that your wife has,
她会需要这种力量支持她活下去的
she's gonna need to use all that energy to survive.
她说得没错
She's not wrong.
有什么需要帮助的吗 两位女士
Just checking in, ladies.
一切都好 - 谢谢
All good. - Thank you.
你的妻子在哪里呢?
And where's your wife?
你们好啊 斯莫威尔高中
Hello, Smallville High.
我想给你们分享一些好消息
I just wanted to give you all some good news.
霉菌清理就快完成了
The mold remediation is nearly done,
这意味着你们的学校和你们的生活
which means your school and your lives
可以很快回归正常了
can return to normal pretty soon.
非常感谢各位的耐心和理解
Thank you for your patience and understanding,
大家晚上一定要玩的开心
and please have a great night.
你们两个应该跳一支舞 我很快回来
Uh, you two should dance. I'll be right back.
我可不想让你的僚机失望
Well, don't wanna disappoint your wingwoman.
乔 - 嘿
Jon. - Hey.
我有一些新消息 - 怎么了?
I got some news. - What's up?
刚那是我佩吉阿姨打来的电♥话♥
Um, that was my Aunt Peggy.
她说 我可以和她住在一起...
She called, and she said that I can live with her...
在托皮卡
in Topeka.
托皮卡?
Topeka?
那里距这 有差不多四个小时的路程
That's, like, four hours away.
我们还是可以在周末见面
Well, we can still see each other on weekends.
是的
Yeah.
还好我现在有一台卡车了
It's a good thing I have my truck now.
来吧
Come on.
我很高兴我来了
I'm really glad I came.
我也是
Me too.
你看上去真美
You look so beautiful.
你已经说过了
You said that already.
我只是想确保你听到我说了
I just wanted to make sure you heard me.
小娜 我很-- 小娜 我很抱歉
Nat, I'm s-- Nat, I'm sorry.
小娜
Nat!
挺不错的家伙 你这么说的是吧?
So much for cool guy, huh?
我资助了这个中心 来帮助我的社区
I founded this center to help my community.
社区? - 霍布斯湾
Community? - Hob's Bay.
大多数人还是叫它大都会南区
What most people still call South Metropolis.
我十四岁的时候 我的母亲生病了
When I was 14, my mother fell ill.
无法知道病因
Couldn't figure out why.
最后发现我们整个街坊
It turns out our entire neighborhood
都是建在一个化学废物堆积场旁边的
was built next to a chemical waste dump.
甚至没人知道它就在旁边
No one even knew it was there.
试着想让负责的公♥司♥来帮忙 但是...
Tried to get the company responsible to help, but...
你觉得有任何人会关心一个来自
You think anyone gave a damn about some cleaning lady
自杀贫民窟的保洁女人吗?
from the Suicide Slums?
她死后
After she died,
我意识到没有人会来救我们
I realized no one was ever coming to save us.
所以我那时就决定
So I decided right then and there
我自己来当救星
I'd do it myself.
你在这里看到的一切
Everything you see here
都是这种信念的延伸
is an extension of that belief.
我会尽我所能救你的生命
I will do everything in my power to save your life.
但如果你试图阻止我拯救
But if you try to stop me from saving the people I love
我在霍布斯湾所爱的人
here in Hob's Bay,
这就是我决不会允许发生的事
that's something I won't allow.
你该回到治疗中心了
You should get back to the treatment center.
我会让我的人把胡克博士的 所有研究文件都送过来
I'll have my people send over all of Dr. Hook's research files.
露易丝 慢点 - 我要把
Lois, slow down. - I am going to scour
胡克医生的档案翻个底朝天
every inch of Dr. Hook's files.
在霍布斯湾接受治疗 正是我们所需要的
Getting treatment at Hob's Bay was exactly what we needed.
快点 舞会已经开始了
Come on. The dance already started.
我从没忘记过那件事
I never did live that one down.
库辛先生? - 是 怎么了?
Uh, Mr. Cushing? - Yes, sir?
我在想也许我可以
So, uh, I was wondering if maybe I could
在工作日的时候 当一名消防局的志愿者
volunteer at a station during the week instead.
你工作日不是要在 布里特和邓恩的商店工作吗?
I thought you worked at Brit and Dunn's during the week?
是的 只是...
I do, but...
只是你---
But you--
你希望你的周末能空下来? - 是的
you want your weekends free? - Yes.
也许这事并不适合你
Well, maybe this just isn't the right fit for you.
不 不是那样的 只是
No, it's not that. It's just
我突然有了另一个承诺
I had this other commitment pop up.
那好吧 孩子 我想你该思考下
Well, son, I guess you're gonna have to figure out
哪个对你更重要了
which one's more important to you.
只要你一句话 我就进去
Say the word, and I'll go in there
把那孩子吓个半死
and scare the living hell out of that kid.
不 他没做错什么
No, he didn't do anything wrong.
是我
It's me.
你想聊聊吗?
You wanna talk about it?
你不会理解的
You wouldn't understand.
也许不会 但...
Maybe not, but...
我可以试试
I can try.
我以前从未...
I've never...
吻过某人
kissed anyone before.
我是说 我以前从没和任何人约会过
I mean, I've never even dated anyone before.
让他现在里面有个男人真的很喜欢我
Now there's this guy inside who really likes me,
我也真的喜欢他 但是...
and I really like him, but...
我只是在这方面 远远落后于其他人
I'm just so far behind everyone else in this kind of stuff.
我最后一次接触到谈恋爱这方面的时候
Last time I had anything resembling a relationship
还是在我妻子离开我的那晚
was the night my wife left me.
而那是三十多年前的事了
That was over 30 years ago.
你到了我这个年纪
You get to be my age,
你就会开始觉得 自己在几乎所有事情上都落后于别人
you start to feel behind everyone in almost everything,
尤其是在浪漫这方面
especially the romance department.
我不能回去
I can't go back in there.
他会觉得我是某种怪胎
He's gonna think I'm some kind of weirdo.
那孩子整天看着你的样子
The way that kid's been looking at you all day,
就说明 不管你做了什么 他都不会那么想的
there's nothing you can do to make him think that.
为什么我这么害怕?
Why am I so scared?
因为爱是可怕的
Because love is scary.
你是我认识最坚强的孩子
Now, you are the toughest kid I know.
你一定行的
You can do this.
谢谢 外公
Thanks, Grandpa.
我看到你在我妈妈讲话后离开了
I saw you leave after my mom spoke,
我--我只是想看看你是否还好
and I--I just wanted to see if you were okay.
小乔治?
Junior?
我想他 莎拉
I miss him, Sarah.
我想念我爸爸 - 小乔治 过来
I miss my dad. - Junior, come here.
我好想他
I miss him so much.
我在斯莫威尔的最后一晚 你就打算无视我吗?
You're gonna ignore me on my last night in Smallville?
嘿 我知道异地恋通常
Hey, I know long-distance relationships
不会有结果 但是 我是说
don't normally work out, but, I mean,
我们已经经历了这么多
with everything we've been through already,
我确信我们能做到
I'm sure we can make it.
我跟你说过的那件事
So, uh, that thing that I was telling you about,
就是消防局那事...
the fire station...
库辛先生说 他只有周末才能用得到我
Mr. Cushing said that he could only use me if it was on the weekends.
也就是说 我能看到你的唯一方法就是...
Which means that the only way I could see you is...
就是你拒绝他
If you turn it down.
对 也正是我打算 - 你不能那样做
Right, which I was gonna - You can't do that.
不 我必须得 - 不 你不用
No, I--I have to. - No, you don't
但我想见你
But I wanna see you.
是 我也想见你 但你为我做的一切,
Yeah, and I wanna see you, but what you've done for me,
你家人为我做的一切 我是说
what your family's done for me, I mean,
你们为了帮我牺牲了那么多
.you've all sacrificed so much to help me.
你不会拒绝掉这个机会的
You're not turning this down.
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表