剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
那么我们什么时候能见面?
So when are we gonna see each other?
我们会想出办法的
We'll figure something out.
我爱你 坎蒂丝
I love you, Candice.
我也爱你
love you too.
我知道我们上高中的
You know, I know we went to high school
时间不同 但是
at different times, but, uh,
你们的舞会 一直都这么无聊吗?
were your dances always this boring?
差不多吧
Yeah, pretty much.
你们好啊
Hi, you guys.
你看见莎拉了吗?
Have you seen Sarah?
没有 - 没有
No. - No.
没有 抱歉
No, sorry.
好吧 我去找她
All right. I'll go find her.
也许我该走了
You know, maybe I should get going.
不 不
No, no.
还不行
Not yet.
你看 我觉得--
See, I think, uh--
我觉得"库什"需要你帮点小忙
I think Cush could use your help with a little something.
你刚才是用昵称来叫自己吗?
Did you just refer to yourself by your own nickname?
我想是的
I believe I did, yes.
你在干什么啊 克里希?
What are you doing, Chrissy?
你怎么还没换衣服?
Why aren't you dressed?
听着 宝贝 孩子们说他们会拍照留念的
Well, look, babe, the boys said they were gonna get photos,
所以不如我们今晚就在这儿玩吧?
so why don't we just hang out here tonight?
你为什么现在才告诉我这些?
Why are you telling me this right now?
我只是想支持你 而我听从你的指挥
I'm trying to be supportive, and I'm following your lead,
但有时候我觉得 除了你自己以外
but sometimes it feels like no one's allowed to have
没人可以对你的治疗有意见
an opinion about your treatment other than you.
因为它发生在我的身上 - 是的 我知道
Because it's happening to me. - Yeah, I know.
我明白 但是我读到的所有东西
I get it, but everything I've read
和所有我与之交谈过的人 他们都说了同样的话--
and everyone I've spoken to, they all say the same thing--
说这是你一生中最艰难的战斗
that this is gonna be the fight of your life
而你需要多休息
and you need to rest.
我会的 但不是今晚
And I will, but not tonight.
我要去参加舞会 克拉克
I am going to this dance, Clark.
这对我来说非常非常重要
It is very, very important to me.
如果你想和我一起去 那很好
And if you wanna come with me, great,
但我需要你穿上衣服
but I need you to get dressed.
找出那个该死的警报 是从哪里传出来的
Find out where the hell that breach is coming from now.
是的 长官
Yes, ma'am.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
你最大秘密的访问权限
Access to your biggest secrets.
我知道你想去舞会 但是...
I know you wanna go to the dance, but...
我仍然认为我们应该谈谈这个问题
I still think we should talk about this.
好吧 我听着呢
Okay. I'm listening.
现在就做 将军
Do it now, General.
请等等我
Just wait for me, please.
你要给我我想要的 将军
You're going to give me what I want, General.
快走
Go.
太晚了 超人
Too late, Superman.
你不必离开
You don't have to leave.
我是说 除非你想要离开 - 什么?
I mean, unless you want to. - What?
不会不会的 我--我只是觉得--
No way. I--I just thought that since--
不 我希望你留下 求你了
No, I want you to stay. Please.
好吧
Good.
我们能继续刚才的事情吗?
Can we just pick up where we left off?
就是我像个白♥痴♥一样跑出去之前的事?
Maybe before I ran outside like an idiot?
你想怎样都行
Whatever you want.
我很抱歉在餐厅说了那些话
I'm sorry about what I said at the diner.
我们之所以不是朋友...
The reason we haven't been friends...
那是我的错
That's on me.
也许我们可以重新开始
Maybe we could start again.
如果你想的话
If you want, I mean.
敬你♥爸♥爸
To your dad.
这真难喝 - 是的
That's terrible. - Yeah.
是的 我爸向来只喝便宜货
Yeah, my dad only ever drank the cheap stuff.
进去吧 小乔治
Get inside, Junior.
妈妈 - 我简直不敢相信
Mom - I can't believe you.
在我们经历了这么多之后
After everything we've been through,
你居然做出这种事?
you go and pull something like this?
妈妈 我没在做任何事
Mom, I'm not pulling anything.
你整晚都在外面喝酒
You've been out here drinking all night.
妈妈 我能-- 我能解释吗?
Mom, can I--can I explain?
听着 我只是过来看小乔治是否还好的
Look, I just came out here to check on Junior.
我知道他之前很生气 但是...
I know he was really angry earlier, but...
那是因为他失去了他的爸爸
it was about him losing his dad.
而我也知道迪恩市长
And I know what Mayor Dean said
说了一些关于你 关于我 关于我们的家庭的坏话
,about you, about me, about our family,
但这些都不重要了
but none of that really matters anymore,
他是个好爸爸
and he was a good dad.
而现在小乔治只有回忆了
Now all Junior has are memories.
我只是想做个好朋友
I was just trying to be a good friend.
我理解
I understand.
你理解? - 是的
You do? - I do.
只是下次就别喝酒了
Just next time, no drinking.
来吧 舞会快结束了
Come on. The dance is almost over.
露易丝
Lois.
我在这里
I'm in here.
你还好吗?
You okay?
不太好
Not really.
我非常想去 但我不能
I want to go so badly, but I can't.
亲爱的 你是对的
Honey, you were right.
虽然我得了癌症 但不代表我不会出错
Just 'cause I have cancer, it doesn't mean I can't be wrong.
我不能是 在这件事上唯一能有意见 的人
I'm not the only one who gets to have an opinion in all this.
我需要你跟我分享你的意见
I need you to keep sharing yours with me,
尤其是我当反对的时候
especially if I don't agree.
你保证?
You promise?
我保证
Promise.
所以今天的舞会怎么样?
So how was it?
还不错 没什么特别的事情发生
It was okay, I guess. Nothing crazy.
请告诉我你们有拍照片
Please tell me you got pictures.
我很抱歉 莱恩夫人 我们忘了
Oh, I'm sorry, Mrs. Lane. We totally forgot.
这是我唯一一次能看到大家盛装跳舞的机会了
That was my once chance to see everyone dressed up and dancing.
也可能不是呢
Maybe not.
如果你愿意
If you're up for it.
你今天真帅气
Look at you.
我们最好也跳一段
You better dance with me.
没问题
Of course.
如果你想邀请我跳 我绝对不会答应的
If you're asking me to dance, the answer's a firm no.
我在想你早些时候跟我说的话
I was thinking about what you said earlier,
还有 我在车上偷拿了你的手♥机♥
and I stole your phone in the car.
"一箭穿心"高级约会软件? 算了吧
"SeniorSwipe"? Oh, I don't think so.
别啊 别啊 操作很简单的
Okay, come on. Come on. It's really easy to use.
你只要滑动屏幕就好了
All you gotta do is swipe on the screen.
如果你觉得这个人还不错
And if someone catches your eye,
给她们发个私信都行
send them a message.
或许这样你就可以找到你下一个舞伴了
Maybe you can find your next dance partner.
我能跳一会吗?
Mind if I cut in?
当然可以
By all means.
我的宝贝
Hey, cutie.
你洗头了? - 妈妈
You washed your hair? - Mom.
好的 我不说我不说
Okay. Okay, I'll stop.
妈妈 我爱你
I love you, Mom.
我爱你
I love you.
昨晚真是个美妙的夜晚
That was great.
你好棒呀
You were great.
是呀 你知道吗?你也很棒呢
Yeah, well, you're pretty great yourself, you know that?
那当然了
Yeah, you have no idea.
可能是露易丝打来的
That might be Lois.
也可能是你前妻
Or your ex-wife.
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表